Amart Furniture VIC

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (19)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (63%) · Not as advertised (38%)

Sania Chadda

Sania ChaddaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible customer service

Store LocationAmart campbellfield

Sarah

SarahVictoria

Damaged furniture on delivery & poor customer care

Store LocationPakenham
Tracy T

Tracy TSouthwest, VIC

Spartacus recliners

Easy to navigate, light clean store, helpful but not pushy staff, bought 2 dark grey Spartacus recliners it was a 2 for 1 deal. Comfortable on every level, very happy.

Product Appearance As advertised

DISSAPOINTING QUALITY “BIG 0” RATING had to do 1 star which is another trick.

Worst quality I’ve ever purchased. The side rails feel like they are made with cardboard. Absolute rubbish for the price we’ve paid. Customer service was useless, had to wait for replacements and then by rude delivery people who cannot even speak properly, forget politely. Most unhappy and Will make sure we never shop here again. NEVER buy rubbish from this place again, FIRST AND LAST. Pictures speak for this product. Same story with 2 bedroom suites purchased here.

Store LocationPakenham

erich

erichGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good overall service and value

• +1
Store LocationNunawading

Emma-Jane W.

Emma-Jane W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Silverwood - Might as well be called Cheapwood

Have owned a silverwood bed and desk set now for two years.
I would not recommend my worst enemy ever shops at Amart!!!
Our bed which we paid thousands of dollars for two years ago, fell a part on one side about a year ago. So we fixed by drilling new screws and gluing the wood where it split. Now two years later the other side had fallen off whilst we were sleeping on the bed! You can image the fright when I nearly died falling off the bed! For $2000 we expected to sleep on it for at least 5 years. The desk is the same and the wood has split after two years, basically not usable and sits in the garage as storage .... moral of the story never shop Amart again!

Store LocationNunnawadding

Arden

ArdenMelbourne

Should have read the review first before buying

Purchased a queen bed from their store in Hoppers Crossing. It was delivered last 15 January, 2020. We're so excited as this is my child's first bed only to be disappointed with scratches on the headboard. What's worse is that I can't assemble it because of the missing 4 nuts for the support rail. Called their customer care and I was told to take photo of the defects and send it to them together with the photo of the P/O. Send it to them immediately on the same day of the delivery and got a reply that they will get back to us 72hrs after the receipt of the email of the photos. Until now, I haven't heard from them.

I should have read the review first before buying from them.

I will not recommend this company.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing

rrrmelbourne

rrrmelbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very bad experience cheap and fake products

I had very bad experience.i bought 15k worth of furniture from hoppers Crossing store.when I bought they told us furniture has 10 years warranty.i have purchased additional warranty on lounge and I bought most expensive mattress worth of 3k but after using for about a year I felt it not good as I bought it year back.it become very uneven in one side and very hard to sleep on it.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Daniel Smitham

Daniel SmithamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Purchased a bedroom suite to use in a spare bedroom in our house, when we unpacked the goods found some damage to the bedside table. Contacted Amart and within the hour we exchanged the damaged item with a replacement unit. The Manager even contacted us personally as we were returning to the store to advise us that the replacement unit was ready to be collected at despatch.
Well done all the staff at A Mart Dandenong

Store LocationDandenong
Alex T.

Alex T.Southwest, VIC

Terrible! Only delivered half a couch

Amart Furniture what a joke! Only half our couch delivered even though we paid for it a week ago, the lady in store confirmed everything was in stock!!

Had to flag down the delivery drivers to tell them were missing a piece for them to reply oh yes we know, we werent given a piece, you will need to call the store Called amart and they said they will need to find the missing piece... Probably in your warehouse in Campbellfield that shouldve been loaded this morning! Why wouldnt they have checked off the items when loading or shouldnt the two delivery guys checked their truck before they left?

Store LocationWaurn Ponds

Quan Tran

Quan TranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst service and experience ever

Terrible experience and unaccepted behaviour and attitude of customer service. Your customer is standing to gently ask for your information about the product and you are sitting on the bed to answer without a glance and having eye contact with your guest.

Store LocationBraybrook

Hollie

HollieMelbourne

Resolved an issue

Store LocationCampbellfield

unhappy

unhappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy EAGLEFIELD 3 drawer filing cabinet.

Buying furniture from Amart is easy, good customer service, all very quick and efficient. We have bought a few pieces, large items no problems with putting them together, although the quality of products are low. The eaglefield came with no instructions, after a phone call they emailed the wrong ones, another phone call, right instructions this time, the instructions were confusing, difficult to follow. We have put IKEA & FREEDOM furniture together without any difficulties. Quality of this produce is very low, we found customer support to be poor. (never received bolt kit we were promised as pieces were missing)

Ana J

Ana JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Couch!

We purchased an amazing couch a little while back, very spacious, comfy and at a very fair price! The customer recieved by Emily was also very good which just added to the whole shopping experience.

Store LocationBraybrook
Nawres

NawresGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst customer service and product quality

When you're buying they will tell you that their products have long term warranty
But when you find some issue later you will be dealing with the worst customer service ever and they always try to find a way to make it your mistake not their poor quality furniture
Save your time and money and don't bother to even look at their stores

Store LocationHoopers crossing
Emma

Emma

Really happy

I went for EOFY sales. I received a quote for a 3 piece learher lounge then s different quote for the same suite. But after I firmly advised the previous quote everyone ran around until it was a done deal. Overall a good experience.

Store LocationSpringvale

Sarah K.

Sarah K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 days notice not to deliver our goods that were paid for and organised 2 months prior

The store contacted me today with 3 days notice to say they could not deliver our furniture this Saturday which we have paid for and organised 2 months prior. We are moving into our new home this Saturday now my kids and my husband and I have no beds to sleep in,
Terrible customer service I have had 3 prior phone calls from their store saying it was confirmed now today to recieve this phone call is terrible , happily took our money for payment, will never shop at smart again and never recommend to anyone stay away do not buy from here

Store LocationPreston

J. Rooney

J. RooneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service!

Had an issue with a delivery. Sam the store manager at the Knoxfield (vic) store was extremely rude and unwilling to help. Her attitude was terrible and only when I mentioned calling head office did she show any interest or try to fix the issue. Will never shop at Amart again. The experience was so bad... this is actually the only time in my life that I have left a review. Don’t expect to much service at this store.

Store LocationKnoxfield

Peter L.

Peter L.Southwest, VIC

Pass the buck don't care about the customer

Store LocationWaurn Ponds

raman

ramanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

bad quality produts

bad quality products. I bought a suite 8 months ago. Chairs start broken and store do not even agree to change their bad products . they do not even care for their customers. selling bad products. Highly dissatisfied

Store Locationballarat