Amart Furniture VIC, Braybrook

Amart Furniture VIC, Braybrook

Ana J

Ana JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Couch!

We purchased an amazing couch a little while back, very spacious, comfy and at a very fair price! The customer recieved by Emily was also very good which just added to the whole shopping experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationBraybrook

Seffy

SeffyMelbourne

cheap nasty imports

Poor quality

Bought 1 timber outdoor setting in which the seats started to rot out after only 2.5 years and by 4 years 2 are now fully rotten out even when fully covered 95 percent of the time! We rang the store and they advised us of the 2 year Structual warranty has expired which it had. The only solution the rude staff offered was to charge us full price for 2 more replacement chairs required. An outdoor setting should not rot out after only few years when coved most of the time ,...our outdoor setting is not fit for purpose, not happy.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Very positive first time experience

Ordered a bed, mattress, sofa bed and bedside locker from Amart last month and overall I found them very easy to deal with. The staff were helpful and friendly. Their sales are very good. I felt I got very good value on the products.

I am really happy with my purchases. The quality exceeded my expectations for the prices I paid.
In my opinion, the quality is better than Ikea and it costs less!
Would recommend to anyone looking for decent furniture on a budget.
I was also very impressed with the service from the delivery men.

Gavin

GavinMENTONE

Very, Very poor operationally.

blue.panda

blue.pandaMelbourne

Good for the money

I used interest free finance. The process was easy and the staff were friendly.
The delivery guys were good and did a good job bringing all 8 boxes in the house.

The furniture itself is mostly good. The flat packed stuff is all chipboard and you do need to be careful not to accidentally break it. It's also very time consuming and sometimes the instructions are a bit confusing.

TJH

TJH

Products can’t fault - everything else nightmare

Feeling bad

I ordered product paid for it, I got the msg for pick up, went to the store for pick up, but they can’t find the product waiting for 1 1/2 hr after they want to order again but took more than 3 weeks, still not yet come...even not worth for 1star bad customer service too...

Horrible customer service

Bought a bed and mattress so they threw in free delivery. The legs for the bed were missing so I rang them up and they said I had to pick them up off another bed because they were doing me favour for delivering it in the first place. I demanded my money back and will never deal with them again.

Shop LocationVIC, Braybrook

Quality of product zero ! Customer service awful!

I just bought couch from them , after 1 week one the couch’s legs broke . They came to fix it up and they damaged the wall . I call them and I explain that their worker damaged my property, it wasn’t big damage, it could fix by 50$ but the sales man said we are sorry for what happened , its not our problem in a rude way !
Seriously! That's crap!

User1996

User1996Melbourne

Comfortable but doesn't last long!

I find our lounge from SuperAmart very comfy and it was perfect at first but after only 3 months of use you can see it's not the best quality. In our case the armrests are really bad and if you lean on them a bit harder you'll hear crackling sound. This was $800 so I wouldn't say it was very cheap, honeslty expected better quality.

Ramesh

RameshWerribee

Defective Designing and substandard material

Micky

MickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Sofa Ever

Faulty goods

I purchased a full bed set including mattress, the mattress had a hole. They tried to get rid of me with $100.00 louse dollars for a queen mattress, I refused insisting a new replacement. When they delivered the replacement it had another hole in it. I told them I can not wait for another delivery I have wasted enough time. All they gave me was $200.00. The same mattress twice in a row with holes, have they heard of quilt testing or opening there eyes to inspect. Service after you pay them is pathetic.

Sale care to customers.

I want to buy 3 seat corner sofa wich they didn't have on the floor, and when i aks them how can i see it they told me that I can't see it but that is same like ordinary 3 seat sofa so i ask them: do i need to buy sofa so i can see it, they told me YES.. . Can't believe.

Shop LocationVIC, Braybrook

Rang the Braybrook store with a complaint firstly about the cupboard ($499) which the woman did get back to us, saying she had to check stock and speak to the manager. Then when we rang back as the bed frame would not go together ($399.95) due to being not threaded right so screws would not go in. We were on hold for 20mins the first time and about 15mins the 2nd time. I hung up, rang back and once again put on hold saying that the woman we spoke to before would get the phone. No one got back to us; We had already taken the old furniture and thrown it out so now the person we support will have to sleep on the floor on a new mattress. This person is very disappointed and does not understand why this would happen.

Deb RMelbourne

Not the best

I bought a couch and tv cabinet in April 2014. The cabinet arrived scratched. The springs in the cushions of the couch have already broke, the frame itself creaks when you sit down on it. After about 6 months it became super uncomfortable to sit on. There was also a big exposed staple at the top of the couch that has scratched my daughters thigh, my partner had to rip it out with pliers. I paid $799 on sale for the couch.
Don't waste your money unless you're wanting a couch to only last 18 months.

Deb R

Shall I post it here, or do you have an email address that I can send it to?

Hi Deb,
So sorry about that, please send it to customer.care@superamart.com.au. I apologise for not supplying it earlier.
Kind regards,
Tom and the Super Amart Team

Customer Service.

Extremely dissatisfied with the so called customer service by [name removed] today at the Braybrook store. I would strongly recommend that [name removed] attend training on customer service, as she was rude and provided unsatisfactory customer service. Very disappointing.

Arrogant And Cocky Staff

I tried buying some furniture last week only to be put off by the staff who I have to admit are extremely arrogant and cocky. Why this is so, I have no idea. I asked the grumpy women regarding a mattress which was on sale and she started randomly giving me a lecture of how it comes how I see it and she has no knowledge of its history. At this point, I was like right okkkk. All I did was ask the price. I think the area manager needs to have a look at this issue as I've seen so many online customer comments related to the customer services being terrible. As A furniture company I think the management do realise they aren't the only one's in the business selling furniture. It doesn't pay to be arrogant and rude to customers!

Cheryl B