Amart Furniture VIC, Frankston

Amart Furniture VIC, Frankston

Not happy

Not happyVictoria

No one knows what they are doing

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMentone

Denny

Denny

Good returns

Shop LocationVIC, Frankston

Disappointed discussed at customer service

Customer service lady kept me on hold till the phone was out of service hours , disappointed filthy service horrible horrible and I still don’t have my furniture after waiting a week and for it and paying 150 delivery fee, I paid now where is it ?!? It was meant to be delivered today I’ve waited a week !!

Return of furniture

We had a couch we were not happy with it was like planking every nite and an out door setting that did not match existing furniture.....
AMART returned everything gave us brand new couch without any questions I can highly recommend them always good service at Frankston stor aswell ......10 out of 10

Bad service.

Just not sure if i would buy something again, the after service wasnt good. In store we had no problem was helped by a lovey lady.

Nash.R

Nash.RCRANBOURNE WEST

Rude Arrogant Sales Staff In Frankston Store

Kristen

KristenMelbourne

Amazing service!

I would like to say a big thank you to Sourabh from the Frankston store, he went above and beyond to make sure we got the couches we wanted as they were sold out across the state. He was so great to deal with!
The reason I took a star off is because the couches were missing some screws when they arrived. We were able to attach the legs of the couch without the screws but it is a little frustrating that they were missing.

Customer Service/Follow up Does not exist

purchased a lounge suite not expensive.arrived due date went to assemble no legs for one unit,phoned store same day as delivery,which was a Saturday.they sent a email to spare parts Queensland.not received till Thursday.WOW
1 WEEK 2 DAYS NO LEGS. Customer service RATS NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN

Hi Graeme,
We are so very sorry to hear about your lounge and the inconvenience this has caused you. I have just sent you a private message regarding this matter and hope to hear from you very soon.
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team

lea

leamelbourne

Lounge suite

I have just spent over 2000 on a lounge suite only for the delivery date to be wrong had a day off work waited all day it never arrived.. Yesterday it arrived set it up and its broken contact store to be told we will send someone out if it deemed reparable we will.. What the hell it's not 24 hours old I don't want it repaired I want a new one No sorry they say [name removed] the office manager so rude I'm seeking legal advice Frankston Amart have been terrible. Why should it be repaired could take up to a week or more I didn't pay over 2 grand for something to be repaired within 12 hours of being in my home... I feel they should replace it am I wrong.

Tony

Tonymelbourne

quality

what you see in the store is not what you get after you wait weeks to get it, that's the whole idea you forget what the quality was like when you bought it, the stores has a stronger construction of couches and when you get it, cheaper made that looks similar. density of the sponge is firmer in store softer when you get it springs are stronger in the store sag when you get it I spent 5k in one go on different items but regret it. the products are ok but not worth the price to produce I think they make good money on what they sell.

Tilly

Tillylangwarrin

very poor customer service after care ,beware!

SansCranbourne North

Never Ever go in the Frankston Store tot lay messed up my all Orders.Real Cheaters.never rely on the

s

elizabethLangwarrin

Amart create their own rules

elizabeth

visited AMart May 2018. Made a purchase wasn't asked for any private information. great service :) glad to see policies or manager has changed.