Amart Furniture VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Amart Furniture VIC, Hoppers Crossing (page 2 of 2)

Kanav

Kanav

Careless and unprofessional!

Hi Kanav,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience, as per email conversations we are looking into this for you. We will be back in touch with you soon.
Kind regards,
Tom and the Super Amart Team

Dishonest

Bought a (2 bedroom set) 4 piece bedroom set and bunk bed for kids. They have those zero interest installment type of payment. We availed and payed half and the rest should be via installment. Stock took a while and when the delivery is available. They do not like to release until payment was done.

You're seeing all the reviews here proving how bad the way they do business and tricking customer.

Juanita B.Super Amart

hoppers crossing superamart is joke

i bought my whole set of furniture worth about$5000 from this store.they were supposed send me my missing item on my second delivery same day but they did not.i had told them clearly that i will not be home next day.but next day they call me said your delivery is on your way please conform your address..... on my first delivery also same thing happen i had send them email one earlier that i will not be in home tomorrow but i got a call saying you got a delivery please conform your address.

Indecorous

Bought the ashleigh lounge march 2016, Day one structural was week and found out wrong model was sent so another arrangement took place.
Second time wrong old model again but we were assured that they checked it. Didn't have a couch for a month.
Third time finally it arrived wrong again and dust cover ripped and it's already June 2016 hopefully by this upcoming Christmas we can have this right!
At least We have the next 6 months to cut and dumped all the boxes and packaging that came along with it, plus to fix the door they scrapped and door hinges they wrecked.
To all please, If you want to save petrol, money and most of all time, please learn from this experience.

Mattress causing muscles pain

Fuad
Fuad

I have tried a few attempts to message privately, but all failed... how can I get to you with the required information?

Hi Fuad,
If you would like, you can email us at live.chat@superamart.com.au
Jess and the Super Amart Tem

rubbish quality product for high price be aware !!!

derek
derek

hi .
super A-mart took care of the situation professionally and I'm very happy with the outcome .
thanks

Peter N

Peter NBell Park

Helpful customer service

Great customer service

Quality was good for the price and great customer service. One sales lady probably needs some coaching. After she saw me pulling a credit card, she promptly left without saying a word and that was a 2600 sale!

Lee

LeeMelton

GREAT SERVICE

Went into the Hoppers Crossing store and needed a new lounge and the sales guy I think he was the manager? Brent was so helpful and patient in helping me pick the right one and size etc. that would fit into my living room. Considering I had came from Harvey Norman where the girl there just couldn't be bothered with my questions, it was very refreshing. Would recommend.

Hi Lee,
Thanks so much for your feedback. We'll certainly pass your kind words onto Brent and the team at Hoppers Crossing!
Kind Regards.
The Super Amart Team

VIRGINIA

VIRGINIAMELBOURNE

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Lindy

LindyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

Went into the Hoppers Crossing store today to buy my mother a lounge suite, was served by Sam, who gave us friendly helpful service.
My mother is very happy with lounge, the price and with Sam for giving us extra customer service which I appreciate.

Hi Lindy,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! I'll certainly pass this onto Sam and the team at Hoppers Crossing :)
Kind Regards,
Hannah & the Super Amart Team

GMMelbourne

Discount policy confusion - deliberate?

We ordered a Rocco recliner suite on 29 March 15 and were advised delivery would take 7-9 weeks. At the time of placing the order we were told that if the suite were to be advertised on a discount before it arrived we could claim the reduced price and they would honour it.

This week the suite was advertised at a reduced price so we called to see what needed to be done to get the reduced price. We were then told that if we were to claim the reduced price we would have to wait a further 7-9 weeks as it would be re-ordered if we wanted the discounted price. This was not stated at the time of purchase and would mean a wait of 14-18 weeks.

GM

A response will be sent via email shortly.

Thorsten

ThorstenMelbourne, Victoria

Sick & tired of waiting

Juanita B.Super Amart

Will never consider a purchase from this company in future

Bought a dining set and was told that courtesy trailers where available. Took the day off work and went to pick it up when it arrived 2 weeks later. When i got there i was asked did you book the trailer? Sorry we don't have any. I was never informed that the trailer had to be booked either when i payed my money or when they rang to tell me it was in store. When i enquired if there was any dining sets and trailers available in another store the sales manager could not even be bothered making a phone call, i guess i now know what the "A" stands for. Well thanks for wasting my time and thanks for the refund. I will never be back and will never endorse you Super A-Mart