Amart Furniture VIC, Mentone

Amart Furniture VIC, Mentone

Awful Truth

Awful TruthGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TV unit and buffet.

Made purchase in store after being approached by 5 sales people, had the TV unit delivered opened it up and found dent, rang store they offered $50 voucher ended up getting $100 voucher. Purchased Buffet had it delivered, went to screw handles on and handles didn't line up had to carefully drill the hole slightly larger to make handle look straight. All in all you get what you pay for.

Jannah W

Jannah WSpringvale South

Furniture Shop also to be considered

Bought our TV stand here online in their Mentone Victoria Superstore and just love it. Amazing range of products and good prices to choose from and our purchase was straight forward with an ease and no fuss.

Shop LocationVIC, Mentone

Very poor after sale service, Won't recomend anyone

I bought leather Recliner from Amart one and half year back from Mentone Store. At the time of sale they said, take insurance also so that in case of any issue they replace the recliner. I took insurance as a proactive measure and paid extra money.
    In one and half year leather start tearing off from my recliner, I have logged a call (Claim ID 22151) with AMART their technician came after four days to inspect the Recliner. They have updated me that some one will give call to me that too after 10 DAYS when I asked them for update. Still I do not have any ETA for their technician...

Pathetic service... still waiting for s

I WON'T BUY ANYTHING AND NOT RECEOMEND THIS SHOP TO ANYONE IN FUTURE......

John

JohnMelbourne

Paid $899 and week later received catalogue same item now $599!

We recently purchased a 2 piece sofa set for $899 in store.Coming up to Christmas we asked the salesman whether any discount was possible but were told this was brand new stock so item could not be discounted.About a week later we received a catalogue offering same set for $599! Given it presumably takes some time to print catalogues we can only assume were were deceived to be polite.Luckily we have Guaranteed Price policy as part of our Commbank Credit card and kudos to Commbank for speedily agreeing to refund the $300 which Amart in effect ripped us off by.A first and last experience of ever shopping at this place.

Beth

BethLangwarrin

Max from Mentone, This One's For You

I ordered practically a whole house full of furniture from the Frankston store but due to delivery driver bookings, I was unable to get it delivered when I would have wanted. Luckily, I rang Mentone to see if they had any of the stock I needed available for delivery and got incredibly lucky when Max answered the phone. Within an hour, he'd rectified my situation and facilitated the organisation of my furniture delivery.

I cannot speak more highly of Max's professionalism and found him to be highly personable. He found a favourable solution for all concerned and thanks to him, I'm about to enjoy my first night in my first home with my fantastic quality furniture.

Thanks!

Faulty Goods & Poor Service

Elissa

ElissaVictoria

The worst service I have ever experienced!!!!

chille

chilleMelbourne

Great service and great products

hatkyinc

hatkyincMelbourne

Terrible delivery service

Not willing to quote delivery times (asked 5 times, different people). Not flexible at all. Won't call you after. Don't stand behind delivery guys statements. Need to sleep without bed now for several days. Only order very unurgent items!

Juanita B.Super Amart

I wish this website had an option of Negative stars! Horrible experience!

Juanita B.Super Amart

Terrible product!! Bad customer service - very awful Manager. Looks good outside but the drawers ins

Do not buy furniture from Super Amart - has formaldehyde poisoning (product from China) and when complained to Manager, not receptive and very rude. My child was extremely sick until we got rid of the furniture from her room - chest of drawers bought brand new.

Shop LocationSuper Amart, 3-23 Nepean Hwy, Mentone VIC 3194

A LMelbourne

Wonderful service

We received wonderful service from the mentone store. After shopping around for some time we knew what we wanted (black leather modular lounge) and had a very specific configuration and size to work within. The leather modular which ticked the boxes on all but price was discussed with the sales person and Amart were great, giving us this latest model at the previous models discounted price.

Hi A,
    Thanks very much for sharing your feedback with us! We're so pleased to hear you had a good experience at our Mentone store. I will certainly be passing your comments onto the team to let them know.
    Kind Regards,
    Hannah & the Super Amart Team

A L

Please do. I've been recommending everyone there!

Janice

JaniceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Amart Mentone - Super Service

This would have to be one of the best retail experiences I can remember. Kyle who took my order, was straightforward, friendly and extremely helpful in organising my furniture to be available when I needed it, at a great price. Even when I picked up my furniture, the lady at reception and man in the loading bay were just so friendly and helpful, I couldn't believe a whole store could have such a great, customer focused attitude. Will definitely be shopping there again and recommending to all my family and friends.

Rachael

Rachaelmelbourne

Pleasantly Surprised

Sarah89

Sarah89Melbourne

Excellent customer service

Juanita B.Super Amart

We are happy to hear Sarah!