Amart Furniture WA, Cannington

Amart Furniture WA, Cannington

Peter L

Peter LPerth

Great customer service overall

I purchased a number of new sets of furniture (TV cabinet, dining table and chairs, bed frames, mattress etc) for my new house in June. I deferred the delivery till 81/08 as I have to wait to move in. The customer service officer called me twice to confirm the delivering date, I thank her very much. The only thing unexpected is that the delivery time was confirmed in the evening before the actual delivery date, and I was told the time could be only allocated in the morning. I called them and explained I will not be at home till noon. Initially they said they have to defer one week for delivery, while eventually they delivered the goods in time. So in the end, I am still grateful at least I get everything in time.

Sen R

Sen RPerth

Reasonably priced furniture

A good range of furniture available at both Cannington and Osborne Park stores. They are mostly reasonably priced. Staff has always been friendly, knowledgeable and eager to help.

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Perth stores

Perth seems to have good deals and lovely furniture, very modern and good customer services, have a large selection and always big sales going

Stella

StellaPerth

Amart Furniture

We have recently built a new house and although we had most of the furniture, we went to look at Amart for a dining table. WOW, we were in our element with what they had in store. We not only bought a table but we managed to buy amazing white bar stools for our kitchen bench top as well. Fantastic prices and hard to beat!

ray m

ray mPerth

Super AMART

MicAU

Bonded leather couch peeling flaking

Hi Michael,
We are very happy to hear that we were able to help resolve this one for you. We will make sure to pass your comments on to the team and thank you again for taking the time to write to us!
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team.

CTKPerth, WA

Expect a 7 hour delivery window in Perth, WA

Just got an sms from Super Amart- "Your goods will be delivered to your address between 7am to 2pm...". That is just great, I have nothing to better to do then wait for you guys to show up anywhere in this 7 hour window of course. Buck up and improve please, I bought other furniture from other retailers and its either a 3 or max 4 hour delivery window not 7 hours.

Hi there,
We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with your delivery experience. Can you please message us your sales order number, and we can have this looked into for you?
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team

Leather ascot lounge

Hubby and I purchased the theee seater ascot lounge with two additional recliners. The only reason we purchased this day was staff DIDN'T hassle us. Everyone approached but when told "no thanks" they actually stopped annoying is. Gave us time to really look and not walk out due to being pestered! Very happy with the service, and today I was very happy with delivery. Arrived very promptly, helpful, patient, flexible with getting in the right sized doors. The leather looks good, everything was assembled easily and in good condition. I'll update in 12 months with wear and tear but with a ten year warranty I expect good things!

Hi Christie,
Thanks for your review! The team will be happy to hear you were pleased with your Super Amart shopping experience and thank you again for taking the time out of your day to write your review!
Kind regards
Ali and the Super Amart Team.

Darrell

DarrellPerth

Magnus suite

Went to our Cannington store in Perth..ordered the Magnus suite on a Sunday...was told it was a 6 week wait for the suite as it was popular. I was happy with that but the following Thursday I was informed my suite was here and I could have next day delivery..I had it delivered the following week due to work commitments..the delivery team were great..it wouldn't fit through my living room door as it came very well packed in boxes...so they unpacked it outside and brought it in for me..we also ordered a new bed and mattress...sales team very very helpful and friendly..well done Amart.

Hi Darrell,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass this to our Cannington team, who we are sure would love to hear such great feedback!
Jess and the Super Amart Team

Viren

VirenMelbourne

Broken and cracked table and no replacement

furnitures

we were promise and asked to pay for a set of lounge suite, coffee table and entertainment unit they claim they have in stocks when they don't, we got a phone call two days later that we have to wait for 6 weeks to get the coffee table.
next day deliveries were confirm in the morning before and cancel the same evening
when we received the items, the three sitter backrest was broken, coffee table has a dent but our complains were unprofessionally handle

Recliner mechanism

Do to staff not looking at the warranty claim and giving the repair agent the incorrect phone number that was on the account at no time was I asked are my particulars were the same and me assuming that the new number that was on the claim would be given I have just been notified that my recliner has been booked in for Monday this will be three weeks to fix the recliner, when the first recliner was repaired it only took a day not very happy. So if you are making a claim make sure they have the right details

Vialli

VialliBeckenham

Nantes Queen Bed

Bought bed which was delivered Saturday. I found out that no instructions or screws came with the delivery. I contacted the shop and they told me no screws in stock and spares shop not open weekend. Instructions will be emailed to me and screws sent on Monday. Disappointing and inconveniencing indeed. No apology from store either.

Chia and Kelvin

Chia and KelvinPerth, WA

Great service and OK furnitures

Got to know what to buy. The living dining package looks great, but when it got delivered one of the doors on my buffet fell off. Rang up and manager Allan organized a replacement the next day. Furnitures looks great. Decent warranty. Assembling is quite tedious on the cheaper furnitures. We used hand screwdrivers and Allen key provided. Took us longer and got a sore forearm but nothing cracked or broke. To be fair, their furniture is OK.

What a total disaster

Paid over $3000 for an outdoor setting for the cushions to be non existent after 10 weeks, after numerous phone calls told me 12 weeks wait for cushions that was in February, after more numerous calls was assured by the manager Josh at Cannington he would call me back today before lunch time knowing full well it was his day off, never have I had such appalling service

Rebecca
Rebecca
Juanita B.Super Amart

1-Star. Chair is a cheap version of the former.

Bought this chair last year for a friend on his birthday, I got it after testing out chairs in the store once and it was great! but then I got one of these same chairs for myself last week. And it's not even the same chair. It looks like they found a cheaper way to make them and sell them for the same amount.

The chair is difficult to setup with one person and it leans left and right. When you sit on the chair it's already leaning to the right. It's very loud as you can hear the leather rubbing together and the base of the chair cracking.

I set my chair up and it was already broken. This is not the same chair I got last year. It just has the same name.

Ricky
Ricky

I replied to your email.

bonded leather lounge bubbling and cracking

We purchased a bonded leather lounge 2.5 years ago from you. Today I've noticed it's cracking and bubbling on one seat. We spent over $1000 on this lounge, I expected it to last much longer then this. Very unhappy to say the least .

QLDWA

QLDWAPerth

Customer Service made things right for me

Customer service made things right for me in the end. Just got my summit dining table and chairs today. Still waiting for my Kensington recliner but contented for now since they did something about it.

Thanks !

DumisaniPerth, WA

Disgusting

Disgusting. Dont buy from these guys. Bought furniture from the Cannington Perth store on 26/12/2014 and was told delivery will be within 5 weeks. Paid cash in full on the spot. we are still waiting for our order. Tried ringing the shop last week and was told your order is still in the container we will get to it in March (2015). If you are not happy just cancel your order we charge you $50. Wish i could give a rating of zero.

Dumisani

Issue resolved amicably. Happy ending the review system helped got a free double bed for my guest room, so I will still shop at Super AMart

Cool_as