Amart Furniture WA, Cockburn

Amart Furniture WA, Cockburn

Refusal to repair under warranty

1 Year old couch snapped 2 metal recliner arms and bent a 3rd. As we paid cash the company can't find the receipt in their computer system. Therefore won't provide a warranted claim given the product guarantee of 10 years.

Cheap products and will do anything to get out of paying for repair claims.

Emma

EmmaBaldivis

Products and Service -wonderful!

I’m a repeat purchaser from Amart for three reasons. Their range is wide and well priced (particularly when their sales are on), their service has been friendly and helpful, and post customer care was wonderful when I had an issue with a product (of all products bought it was only one I had an issue with). Thanks Amart! Would be nice to see a broader range of decor though :)

Jcd

JcdPerth

Went above & beyond!

Having had terrible service at Cannington amart we thought we would try the Cockburn store instead.Wow! what a difference. The salesman Rodney was so professional courteous and kind. We were after a bed headboard and as it didn't come with brackets Rodney took $150 off the $200 price. When my husband went to pick it up the next day it was unfortunately broken. Rodney went above and beyond to help out.He not only gave us the floor model FREE he also gave us brackets for it.What exceptional service from this young man. Super Amart Cockburn all we can say is your BRILLIANT.

Terrible

We just got our furniture today, didn't get told that we had to assemble it ourselves (we didn't last time), then I was trying to put a dinning chair together and unable to get the seat on as the screws are too short, then trying to get the 3 seater lounge together and the back is an inch short, and my recliner doesn't recline... I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. We will be shopping somewhere else! Not Happy Jan!!!

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

CARE Cover - Fabric Doctor protection plan

Purchased the additional coverage on our lounge. The fabric is tearing at the back and without even viewing the lounge our claim for the lounge repair was refused based on the 'fine print' Total waste of $199. I don't recommend it.

Samantha

SamanthaPerth

Do not purchase Smart Cover!

Glenn

GlennPerth, WA

Always check them out

I have used Super Amart for my own purchases as well as two sons. I can't vouch for any stores other than Cockburn in WA BUT they are very competitive, with good quality and friendly staff. I couldn't fault them. I would always go to them to choose furniture bedding or outdoor gear. They are great.

Cina

CinaWarnbro

Complaint

We brought a czar corner lounge from amart along with the leather Dr maintenance kit we were told we had to buy. Lounge is peeling on a number of seems all the bonded leather peeling at joins was quoted $300 to $600 by a local upholsterer to repair it. Didn't expect the lounge to last forever but you'd expect longer than 2.5 years considering I brought a lounge from furniture spot 12 years ago and there's nothing wrong with it. Went to the store was told that it's a common problem and the lounge is discontinued nothing they can do. Contacted amart via email no response. Wrote a review on here but elected to have it handled privately no-one contacted me so now I'm complaining publicly. How hard is it for someone to contact me.

Sourpuss81

Sourpuss81Perth, WA

Don't buy from here if you need/want item anytime soon.

Garreth

GarrethPerth, WA

Terrible Quality and customer service

ice range of furniture

My six year old walking past the buffet edges on metal handles really sharp ripped open her shirt and sliced her stomach. Would hate to think what it would do to a toddlers eye.

Hi Ivana,
    Thanks very much for sharing your feedback with us, we're so pleased to hear that Caroline was able to assist you in the end. We'll certainly pass your kind words onto her and the team at Cockburn.
    Kind Regards,
    The Super Amart Team

martin

martin

missing items and poor service in store

Lisa B

Lisa BPerth

Cracking bonded leather

I bought the Gallery corner suite with chaise in black bonded leather, paid $1399.95 about 5 years ago. I have recently noticed it has started to crack all over the bottom cushions. This couch has had very minimal use, so I would expect this to last a lot longer. I have read other people's reviews on these bonded leather couches from super amart and I guess it is just a matter of time and mine will peel too. Do yourself a favour and do some research first If your are thinking of buying bonded leather from super amart.
    Very disappointed with mine.

Terrible quality

My partner has emailed you guys without a reply as far as I'm aware, I've also emailed you and the store and spoken to the manager but I want as much saturation as possible, our new Seattle couch (that costs $2599.95 and we've only had for a month) has lost all support in several of the pieces, is making terrible squeaking noises with any movement (even from our cats) and the foam on the seats has broken up and split.

I've been contact with the store and it's manager and they're claiming they can get the parts replaced but we want a return and a refund, this is a major defect which your site and the ACCC states we are entitled to a full refund.

Please help.

So disappointed

Extremely disappointed with our Bellini dining suite chairs. We purposely chose them as they are faux leather and thought they would be hard wearing.
    Turns out the fabric is porous and absorbs stains that the leather dr ( sent out by Amart) said it shouldn't absorb. Put in 2 phone calls to cockburn store to which someone was calling me back!
    4 weeks on , still waiting and chairs staining more day by day even though they are cleaned after each use.
    $2,500 total spend for the day clearly counts for nothing.

Andy & Shaz

Andy & Shazperth

very disappointed

ShaunPerth

Horrible experience!

Juanita B.Super Amart

Thank you for your comments. Please email us at feedback@superamart.com.au with further details so that this can be addressed through our internal process.