Amart Furniture WA, Osborne Park

1.3

Sonja

SonjaPerth, WA

Disgusting customer service

Bought a bed and mattress. The mattress was damaged and has sagging on one side of the mattress after a month and its getting worse. I did everything that i was asked to do by sending in pictures of damaged mattress etc. Been going on now since June. Warranty for bed is being refused. Im getting a big fat silence from Amart about this issue.Now Im stuck with a bed i cannot use. Cant even rotate mattress for even wear. I bought the bed ensemble from Amart in good faith and i have been left high and dry without a bed that i can use. Dont buy beds from them at any cost.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationPertb Osborne park
Peter

PeterPerth, WA

particular product with low quality, get refund in the end though

It was not smooth shopping experience. We bought two dining chairs from local store however failed to assemble them because it was difficult, and the store manager assembled them for us but refused to refund because she said there were no physical problems of this product. later at night, we discovered two screws poking out, making marts on the material, and causing physically harm to thighs while seated. We addressed the issue with Amart solution team and they managed to ask the local store to call us and give us a refund.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store Location405 Scarborough Beach Road Osborne Park WA 6017
Johny Chugh

Johny Chugh

Pathetic After Sales Service

They just know how to sell. They doesn’t care after that. I bought a table from them which is defected when I opened and now store said you need to go through customer service department which is in Queensland. I bought in person from Osborne park didn’t book online so why now have to go through customer service over where people doesn’t have time to talk to customers. Moreover, I said send someone from your store to look at it they said we don’t have anyone to do home visit. Asked me to send pictures and then drop it to store and after few weeks go back to take it.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA