Amart Furniture WA, Osborne Park

Amart Furniture WA, Osborne Park (page 2 of 2)

1.7

Mheta

"Genuine" Leather sofas lost their shape and are peeling

We bought a dining and living room package from super A-Mart which included bonded leather dining chairs but we substituted the bonded leather sofas for the more expensive genuine leather ones for over $2000. As advised by the store attended, these would last us longer that the bonded leather. Three years down the line the sofa's back rests have lost their shape, one of the sofa's leather is peeling off despite me using leather cleaners and protector bought from the same super A-mart! My dining room chairs have faired no better with the chairs leather also peeling.

Hi Mheta,
I apologise for the delayed message. We are so happy to hear the store has resolved this issue for you. Let us know if we can help with anything else in the future.
Kind regards,
Tom and the Super Amart Team

Wrost coustmer service I ever seen

The guys kept harassing me they give me wrong stuff. After that, whenever I call they said we gonna give you a call but never get a reply
I strongly recon nobody should go to them.

Hi Kip
We'd like to look into this further for you. Are you please able to send an email to socialmedia@superamart.com.au with some details on the issue and we will be able to look into this further for you.
Kind regards
The Social Media Team

Oshe

Oshe

No call backs

I went to super a mart to buy a mattress.
They really pushed their own brand but had no clues on the specs of other well known brands like sleepmaker etc.
The specials in the store were different from online specials, when confronted they just gave me a bogus answer. Their whole pricing made no sense. They could not explain the difference between a $1500 and $3000 mattress, which were the same brand and model.
I was told to pay a deposit to lock in the special and then I would receive a call back with the specifications I wanted. Never received the call back of course. How do they not have specifications on $1500+ mattressses?
Not going back here, the sales people and managers are a joke.

crap service im furious

Spent $1100 on Sunday booked a delivery for Tuesday because everything was in stock. I sit at home all day Tuesday to wait for my delivery to call super amart at 4.15pm to be told the furniture isn't in stock I'm at work now until Saturday and they cant even give me a eta for a delivery on Saturday. I have no bed now for 3 nights Nobody called me I am so furious about the whole situation and now to have to spend a second day in one week sitting at home waiting. This service is absolutely appalling. I certainly wont shop here again I spent a bit of money for a lot of non communication.

reshmaperth

Big Mistake - Sofa from Super Amart

We purchased a 3 seater and 2 seater black leather couch around 3 or 4 years ago.
We were led to believe the whole thing was leather but it turns out the sides must be bonded leather.The sides and front are literally falling apart and our kids are constantly ending up with black bits on them. I am very concerned about the health issues this poses to my kids. Its also the appearance side of things, terrible!! We saved quite a bit for those sofas and now we are incredibly disappointed! We trusted Super Amart - Osborne Park store!

Amart FurnitureSuper Amart

Thanks Reshma :) I've just responded to your email.
Kind Regards,
Hannah

SamPerth

Bonded Leather Peeling

Bought the Nixon bonded leather chaise a few years ago from Super amart in Osborne Park and now it is cracking and peeling on the cushions. When I queried the Osborne Park store about fixing/replacing they said sorry it's out of warranty and nothing can be done about it! Last year we had the springs replaced as they were faulty from day 1. Not happy as you think this item would last longer for price I payed which was nearly $900. The peeling Looks disgusting and horrible even though I've looked after it very well. After reading many reviews, this seems to be an ongoing problems with these items. Not happy!

Email sent

Items unavaliable for months

Brought a dining/entertainment package told us it would be 3 weeks been waiting 2 months and still waiting. Every time I call the time of items being available extends to longer. Getting well past ridiculous now have a half empty house with no furniture.

SaraPerth, Western Australia

Bad quality

After just 2.5 years the leather on my couch has totally peeled off! Super amart will not cover it, instead kindly offered me a discount if I buy a new lounge! Don't really think I should need to replace my lounge every 2.5 years!!!! Would love to post photos,

Very bad customer service

I brought seater corner lounge and many more and thing happened with me as with others send them all photographs of torn and spitting sofa but they ignore and when went to store waiting for 40 mins no one responding it's disgusting never gonna buy any product from super amart

Emma TPerth

Awful Product and customer service !

Emma T

Thanks so much for your reply Hannah. I really appreciate it. I will send that email through now.

Bad customer service

Bad service and communication

Amart FurnitureSuper Amart

illogical (annoying) way to replace a broken/damaged dining table leg

Hi Leon,
Thank you for the feedback. So we can look into this further for you, can you please email feedback@superamart.com.au with the store name and your purchase details?
Regards,
Super A-Mart

Leon
Leon

Very unhappy customer

20/6/2011 I had purchase a Vancouver 3-R-R recliner suite. It has been not even a full 3 years and the quality of this lounge suite is absolutely disgusting. All the bonded leather has come off and I am constantly sweeping it off the floor (lucky for floor boards) It is embarrassing for when people come over and our lounge suite is in such a state that when people sit on it the bonded leather sticks to you and there is couch pieces not only on our lounge room floor but also in our bedrooms.

Not easy to look at due to all the bonded leather completely falling off it.

Amart FurnitureSuper Amart

Hi. Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Are you please able to email us at feedback@superamart.com.au and provide us with your store and contact details? We will be able to follow this up for you.
Regards, Super A-Mart

qualitycoffee

qualitycoffeePerth, Western Australia

Can't complain about the quality of the furniture :)

Find out how Amart Furniture WA, Osborne Park compares to other Furniture Shops

Osborne Park store did right by us!

Amart FurnitureSuper Amart

Thanks for your feedback, we will pass your comments on.