Amart Furniture Questions & Answers

Online Store, Physical Store

109 questions from our users

Udari Ekanayakeasked

Amart Furniture Online Store

Where do I find the warranty form

Udari Ekanayake

I need to fill up a warranty form

Please send me the ljnk

Jia
Jia

Donnah

Donnahasked

Amart Furniture

I'm wondering why a " 5 year warranty" doesn't mean that.. under Australian law, I have the right to a refund, repair, or replacement.. yet the store offered me $800 on a faulty lounge still under warranty.

Jason
Jason

At least you got an offer.. I got “sorry to hear your furniture is falling apart but we consider that wear and tear so we can’t help you”

Cheryl H.

Cheryl H.asked

Amart Furniture Online Store

can you get a package deal

Katrina
Katrina

I did when I brought mine

Jennifer R.

Jennifer R.asked

QLD, Morayfield

Will I get help with the cost of getting rid of bed bugs that came withthe mattress I brought back in feb my room was the only place they where

Shane S

Shane Sasked

Hi,
I purchased a Spartacus corner lounge from the Mandurah store in March this year.
1 recliner has broken in a section of the brackets that do the recline.
Please advise what I do next ?
Thanks.

Michael Carman
Michael Carman

contact the store or go online to request help

Sam

Samasked

Amart Furniture

I was considering buying from Amart but after reading all the reviews, it's clear that this company is deficient in both product AND after sales service. I feel for all the unfortunate customers who have suffered bad experiences. Thank goodness for platforms like this where poor customer service can be held to account to some degree at least. I will certainly be directing my business elsewhere.

paul
paul

Don't do it Sam. There are many furniture retailers and some even look after their customers. This mob are crap and so is their furniture.

Susanne Barker

Susanne Barkerasked

WA, Joondalup

Read all the reviews, rather shocking, has the customer service and quality of stock improved? I had my eye on a dining suite you advertised until I looked at the reviews. Not so sure now, feeling very disappointed.

Blythe
Blythe

Only this morning I have received terrible customer service regarding a safety issue. Avoid.

Glenn Dean

Glenn Deanasked

Amart Furniture

Blaze dining chair assembly.
Cannot get them to be all similar and correct, they are all on different slopes. Any assistance would be appreciated.
I am a very DIY guy, but this has stumped me, I believe they are faulty.
MANY other have tried to solve this issue and have also,failed.
Regards Glenn

anthony p.

anthony p.asked

NSW, Glendale

do you have queen size gas lift beds and how much are they

Prasad
Prasad

Dont buy from SUPERAMART , they are rip offs....and fake product.

Tracey L.

Tracey L.asked

Wwhere is furniture made

Rafi A.
Rafi A.

I think the lounge is made in Malaysia, and recliners r European

micheal

Where is furniture made

Kaye A.

Kaye A.asked

Amart Furniture

Help please how do you put a Joy chair together..No instructions in package.

Sharrie
Sharrie

Ring China

teagan .R

teagan .Rasked

Amart Furniture

how long does your layby go for like how many months or weeks

Suzii Que
Suzii Que

Hi Teagan, they don't layby. I purchased over the phone and it was delivered within a few days

Karen N

Karen Nasked

NSW, Tweed Heads

White wardrobes available ?

Super Amart
Amart FurnitureSuper Amart

Hello Karen,

Thanks for reaching out!
Please head over to our website and check out our Spacesaver and Space Master Babylon ranges for our Wardrobes we have available. Please dont hesitate to contact our feedback emails OR Live Chat team on the website if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Disappointed

Disappointedasked

Please delete my review

Natalie c

Natalie casked

Amart Furniture

Hi I have just purchased the lift up coffee table, when you close the top one side doesn’t completely close. Any ideas

Renee

Reneeasked

Amart Furniture

Anyone else find the leather on the silverwood dining chairs absolutely shocking and marks easy???

Renee

Reneeasked

Amart Furniture

Has anyone had trouble with the leather on the silverwood dining chairs? If finger nail makes contact with it, literally pieces a hole! It gets scratches and marks way too easily and they are $179 each!

Anita d.

Anita d.asked

Amart Furniture Physical Store

How can I purchase a gift card for a piece of furniture to be redeemed at a store nsw ?

Margie

Margieasked

QLD, Beenleigh

I want to purchase your Centara outdoor setting while on special pls. Can u help me?

minni
minni

No i cant, But if you go into a store you can purchase it but hurry it might not be on special for long

Get an answer from our members and Super Amart representatives