Amart Furniture Questions & Answers

117 questions from our users

Paul B.

Paul B.asked

Amart Furniture

I need to freshen up some of my silverwood furniture and trying to find some timber stain that matches the original look

Caroline H.asked

QLD, Capalaba

I bought a boatwood buffet to match my boatwood table and they look different. The buffet is lacquered and the table is not?? Should the table be lacquered?

R K.
R K.

You have bought both from the amart at same time should be same. Different time or different places you can expect the different look.

Caroline H.

They were not purchased together and while a minor colour change would be expected, I don’t expect one to be varnished and one raw.

susan w.

susan w.asked

Amart Furniture

can i change my lounge if i dont like the colour

susan w.

susan w.asked

QLD, Benowa

if you dont like the colour of the lounge suite and it does not suite the lounge room and you change for a lighter colour

Neil

Neilasked

Amart Furniture

Where do I find the assembly instructions for the Joy chair.

Peni Joy skinner

Peni Joy skinnerasked

QLD, Logan Central

Do you have a single bed frame for a boy aged 7 that you can deliver before xmas

JoanC

JoanCasked

Amart Furniture

what is the warranty on the conrad corner lounge suite

Simon L.

Simon L.asked

Amart Furniture

How doI remove draws from settler desk?

Udari Ekanayakeasked

Amart Furniture Online Store

Where do I find the warranty form

Udari Ekanayake

I need to fill up a warranty form

Please send me the ljnk

Jia
Jia

Donnah

Donnahasked

Amart Furniture

I'm wondering why a " 5 year warranty" doesn't mean that.. under Australian law, I have the right to a refund, repair, or replacement.. yet the store offered me $800 on a faulty lounge still under warranty.

Jason
Jason

At least you got an offer.. I got “sorry to hear your furniture is falling apart but we consider that wear and tear so we can’t help you”

Cheryl H.

Cheryl H.asked

Amart Furniture Online Store

can you get a package deal

Katrina
Katrina

I did when I brought mine

Jennifer R.

Jennifer R.asked

QLD, Morayfield

Will I get help with the cost of getting rid of bed bugs that came withthe mattress I brought back in feb my room was the only place they where

Shane S

Shane Sasked

Hi,
I purchased a Spartacus corner lounge from the Mandurah store in March this year.
1 recliner has broken in a section of the brackets that do the recline.
Please advise what I do next ?
Thanks.

Michael Carman
Michael Carman

contact the store or go online to request help

Sam

Samasked

Amart Furniture

I was considering buying from Amart but after reading all the reviews, it's clear that this company is deficient in both product AND after sales service. I feel for all the unfortunate customers who have suffered bad experiences. Thank goodness for platforms like this where poor customer service can be held to account to some degree at least. I will certainly be directing my business elsewhere.

paul
paul

Don't do it Sam. There are many furniture retailers and some even look after their customers. This mob are crap and so is their furniture.

Susanne Barker

Susanne Barkerasked

WA, Joondalup

Read all the reviews, rather shocking, has the customer service and quality of stock improved? I had my eye on a dining suite you advertised until I looked at the reviews. Not so sure now, feeling very disappointed.

Blythe
Blythe

Only this morning I have received terrible customer service regarding a safety issue. Avoid.

Glenn Dean

Glenn Deanasked

Amart Furniture

Blaze dining chair assembly.
Cannot get them to be all similar and correct, they are all on different slopes. Any assistance would be appreciated.
I am a very DIY guy, but this has stumped me, I believe they are faulty.
MANY other have tried to solve this issue and have also,failed.
Regards Glenn

anthony p.

anthony p.asked

NSW, Glendale

do you have queen size gas lift beds and how much are they

Prasad
Prasad

Dont buy from SUPERAMART , they are rip offs....and fake product.

Tracey L.

Tracey L.asked

Wwhere is furniture made

Rafi A.
Rafi A.

I think the lounge is made in Malaysia, and recliners r European

micheal

Where is furniture made

Kaye A.

Kaye A.asked

Amart Furniture

Help please how do you put a Joy chair together..No instructions in package.

Sharrie