Amart Furniture Questions & Answers

98 questions from our users

Kaye A.

Kaye A.asked

Amart Furniture

Help please how do you put a Joy chair together..No instructions in package.

Sharrie
Sharrie

Ring China

teagan .R

teagan .Rasked

Amart Furniture

how long does your layby go for like how many months or weeks

Suzii Que
Suzii Que

Hi Teagan, they don't layby. I purchased over the phone and it was delivered within a few days

Karen N

Karen Nasked

NSW, Tweed Heads

White wardrobes available ?

Super Amart
Juanita B.Super Amart

Hello Karen,

Thanks for reaching out!
Please head over to our website and check out our Spacesaver and Space Master Babylon ranges for our Wardrobes we have available. Please dont hesitate to contact our feedback emails OR Live Chat team on the website if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Disappointed

Disappointedasked

Please delete my review

Natalie c

Natalie casked

Amart Furniture

Hi I have just purchased the lift up coffee table, when you close the top one side doesn’t completely close. Any ideas

Renee

Reneeasked

Amart Furniture

Anyone else find the leather on the silverwood dining chairs absolutely shocking and marks easy???

Renee

Reneeasked

Amart Furniture

Has anyone had trouble with the leather on the silverwood dining chairs? If finger nail makes contact with it, literally pieces a hole! It gets scratches and marks way too easily and they are $179 each!

Anita d.

Anita d.asked

Amart Furniture Physical Store

How can I purchase a gift card for a piece of furniture to be redeemed at a store nsw ?

Margie

Margieasked

QLD, Beenleigh

I want to purchase your Centara outdoor setting while on special pls. Can u help me?

minni

No i cant, But if you go into a store you can purchase it but hurry it might not be on special for long

Jackie B

Jackie Basked

Amart Furniture

We bought a furniture package a few years ago now. It was wood with a wrought iron panel covered in glass. Dining set, coffee tables, buffet and end unit. Cant add picture to this . Need to know type of wood cos I need to make a repair. Anyone remember if?

minni

have you thought about contacting Amart if they sold it then they should have the answer

Heather S.

Heather S.asked

QLD, Mackay

omg after reading what people have to say I was going to buy a lounge from you I'm thinking no way will I be buying from there

costly mistake
costly mistake

Hi Heather,
We moved from Victoria to the Gold Coast and needed to set up house again. We bought a lot of stuff from Harvey Norman and had no problems at all. Because we are not familiar with the roads yet we basically stopped at the Amart super store because we came across it, saving us further travels. The salesman was charming and assured us that everything would be delivered by a certain date.
We had two deliveries by different companies come on the same day, but the 5 pillows did not turn up and when I rang, the office told me they were out of stock and would be available in 3 weeks, and Im still waiting. I wrote to the CEOs office and had no response. I rang the salesman who could not exactly remember what he had told us about the pillows and availability. We have since purchased another lot of pillows and have written the money paid to Amart off.
We needed more furniture and this time we went to Furniture n
More on Brisbane road. They were terrific with the added benefit that all their furniture is put together, no flat packs - plus they had good prices. Next to them was a bedding place so we were doubly sorry that we bought anything at all from Amart.
Good luck,
Emma

george
george

Good idea dont buy anything all the stuff is crap

Julie H.

Julie H.asked

Amart Furniture

I bought Silverwood furniture ,the whole package almost 6 years ago and unfortunatley i have had spillages on the coffee table ,my question is can i buy a stain to cover the markings on my furniture

Michael B.

Michael B.asked

Amart Furniture

Is there any way to restore the finish to a silverwood entertainment unit? I want to try and match the original finish as we have other pieces of furniture with the same finish. The entertainment unit is tired and scratched and would like to remove that and refinish, but I am having trouble finding what to finish it with. Any help would be appreciated

Marlene c

Marlene casked

SA, Gepps Cross

What design s have you for a king single headboard suitable for electric bed?

micheal

The logical thing to do would be to ask the store

Nicolle C.

Nicolle C.asked

Amart Furniture

Premier queen bed i have losg instructions

bill bayley
bill bayley

Ask the store or contact the manufacturer

Kel

Kelasked

Amart Furniture

Hi there, we purchased a couch a couple of months ago and are still waiting for delivery, I have now seen the same cough advertised for $300 cheaper than what we paid. I couldn't find anything in the T&C's that would stop me from been able to negotiate this. Anyone else done this?

sarahis
sarahis

Yes, they will honor the current price as long as the item has no been delivered

Emma H.

Emma H.asked

Amart Furniture

If I was to buy some furniture from you and I couldn't pay all at once, could I put a deposit down, then once I have access to some funds, can I pay the rest of the amount owing? I don't want to finance though?

george murray
george murray

Ask the store you never get the answer by asking here

Ian Gasked

QLD, Morayfield

Do the leather lounges use fire retardant chemicals or any chemicals which result in off gassing .

Ian G

Do the leather lounges use fire retardant chemicals or any chemicals which result in off gassing.

micheal

to get the correct information ask the store or contact the manufacturer

Andrew

Andrewasked

Amart Furniture

I assembled a desk that I bought from Amart, with three drawers. The top two smaller drawers engage with the rails and slid in OK, but the bottom large drawer will not slide in, as if too narrow for the width of the rails. I then assembled a filing cabinet with the same drawer arrange and the same problem, the large drawer will not properly engage with the rails. The desk is solid enough, but the filing cabinet does not seem rigid, seems like poor quality.

minni

You need to contact Amart or go in store they wont answer you here

Steve Y.

Steve Y.asked

Amart Furniture

Hi I just purchased one of your queen beds as a flat pack I thought trade school was hard but trying to assemble your flat pack bed is near impossible nothing fits nothing lines up not one corner is square the centre bar twist's when you try & screw it into the bedhead or the foot of the bed,the two timber supports where the slats sits half of the screws had'nt even been properly screwed in the two supports were so rough it looked as though it'd been cut with a steak knife you could'nt even run your hand down the timber without the risk of a reasonably large chunk of wood splintering in your hand.I had to re screw both sides & sand them as well none of this really bothers me as im a cabinet maker but when you pay top dollar & I mean top dollar for a few covered pieces of wood I/you would expect that it would go together for one & the finish on the raw timber would at least be sanded or the very least have the rough edges taken off this is really poor craftsmanship back in my day this would fail on so many levels it absolutely terrible how you can pay so much money for something & this is what you get.Is there a quality control as far as physically checking the product even the M8 screws that you provide are garbage the allen key is too long to do the job & the spanner well need I say anymore,this whole bed has to be stripped down & re position all of the brackets so as hopefully it might go together even if it does go together personally i'd give it 6months max before we start looking for a new one thats if I can assemble it first & if thats possible trying to keep it together from falling apart is another thing..
I'm really looking forward to hearng back from you & what your solution is to fixing this problem
many thanks
Steve..

john smith
john smith

this is a public review forum Amart wont answer you here they dont monitor this site

Get an answer from our members and Super Amart representatives