Amart Furniture

Amart Furniture Questions & Answers (page 4 of 6)

Online Store, Physical Store

118 questions from our users

Leslie-Anne
Leslie-Anneasked
Amart Furniture

has anyone purchased EASTON fabric 3 seater recliner lounge suit ??? If so review please

Grace
Grace

No but I’m never gonna to buy anything from super Amart

Sammy
Sammy

Hi i bought lounge from them, it has electrical recliner. It's stop working near about one month back still waiting for to fix it. Colour gone fade in 2 years. Even I bought insurance with this still nothing. Don't buy from them

Rosie06
Rosie06asked
Amart Furniture

Cressida electric recliner lounge looks and feels good... is it?

Dan
Dan

Yes and 10 year full guarantee covers the electronics too, which other companies theatre lounges are only ro rate warrentee, great piece of mind

Paula K
Paula Kasked
Amart Furniture

Anybody bought a Nullarbor outdoor timber setting from amart and have timber shavings continually dropping to the tiles on the outdoor area?

Bec
Bec

Purchased this setting in 2015 it is terrible cracking, bowing etc and yes it does peel..on my receipt it says 1 year warranty now they do 3 year in which I would still be covered and would return it. If yours is still under warranty I would return it.

Kathleen D
Kathleen Dasked
Amart Furniture

I have just purchased the staten desk from the Beenleigh/mt warren park store, after assembly the desk s out of square and the middle draw is out of line wi the other draws. What remedy can super smart provide?

Praying for Pink
Praying for Pink

Hi Kathleen,

I would give the store a call and ask them for a replacement hopefully they can you out as the desk is faulty.

Best of luck!!

Ben
Ben

If there is an issue with assembly go to the website under customer care send a photo of whats not aligned with your sales order they will contact you within 48 hours

Chris
Chrisasked
Amart Furniture

I just had a lounge delivered this Saturday 23/9 and now that I have it I don't like it and don't find it suits my lounge room! Do you have a change of mind policy and if so can you please let me know the procedure?
Regards
Christine McLachlan

Jens
Jens

Hi Christine I had the same problem so I went into store talked to manager he said to pick somethings else. He had It delivered 4 free and picked up old one just go in and talk to them.

Chris Russellasked
Amart Furniture

Hi Super A Mart, we purchased a Spartacus lounge suite 9 months ago. The springs in the chairs have deteriorated and so noisy that every movement is very annoying, even in the couch. We noticed one chair getting like this a little while ago, now they are all doing it. It is extremely well looked after, we are concerned that it will only get worse. We have bought a lounge from you before and had no problems. It does seem to be a structural problem. Waiting for your reply. Chris. Townsville

Christina Russell, sales order# 332-322672

daz
daz

i once managed amart years ago ,look the lounges are made in china and some are made in china jails. bilby furniture made in qld jails , you get what you pay for , but if you have a prob ring head office be stern and do not take no for an awnser.ring then up as many times as you can do not talk to the sale person that sold you the item talk to the management. but best bet head office ,and as I said do not take no for a answer good luck

Stevie-J
Stevie-Jasked

Hey Super Smart

I bought a cinema recliner set from you guys about 9 months ago... When I got it I bought a replacement warranty for 12 months if it got damaged or torn...
How does it work ?

BondiErica
BondiErica

Hey, I had the 5 year accidental warranty, and I called the number in the box I got to set up the repair. If you didn't have it I'd just call the store

Leonard
Leonardasked

Hi
We purchased the "settler" package all was great, did have a little problem with the drawers in the bed side tables needed to be forced back open, i would say in shipping they where under pressure. all good now!
Bed went together fine and looks great too!
I do have a concern about the Dresser there are no pre-drilled holes (like the bed was) in the dresser or mirror units to assemble the mirror to the unit, should there be? i have had a good look and the mirror unit arms can be screwed with out a problem to the mirror, but the dresser unit top screws will line up with the timber frame but the bottom arm screws only seem to line up with the backing ply 1-2mm thick there is no frame for any support to screw too is this normal?
purchased from your Bundall, Qld store

Lanie L
Lanie L

Did you find out how to do this?

anu
anuasked
Amart Furniture

Hi, We purchase corner lounge with electric recliners in last Feb 2016.but now one recliner is not working. how can i claim my warrenty?

Ali
Aliasked
Amart Furniture

We brought our bedroom package from superamart nd we're now having problems with the draws as in chest nd side draws, the bed is coming apart nd the mattress we brought with it is not soft but hard nd is killing our backs now,we where told the mattress was of top quality nd payed a bit money and as for our bedroom package haven't had for more the 8 months nd we're not happy as we're still paying it off we have payed just over $3000 for it, is there anything we can do or can we swap for a different package nd they take this one back as we're not happy nd would either like a refund or change of bedroom package .

Hi Ali,
Thanks for taking the time to write to us on Product Review. We would love to look into this a bit further for you to see if there is anything we can do :) If you wouldn't mind sending us an email at live.chat@superamart.com.au with your store of purchase, sales order number and full details of the issues you are experiencing, we can then have a look to see if there is anything we can do to make you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Kind regards
Ali and the Super Amart Team.

Feb___20
Feb___20asked

Hello,

Just browsing through your website and all the deals seem great ! I wanted to get a kids bedroom suite and an adult bedroom suite. However, quite unsure about this after reading the reviews. Have the problems at your stores in Sydney been fixed? Just wanted to make sure about the quality of the products,warranty and service.

Hi there!
We understand how these reviews can be daunting, but we wouldn't be one of Australia's leading furniture retailers if we weren't doing something right. We have recently overhauled our warranties and we now offer a complete product guarantee for your piece of mind. We have also extended our returns to 30 days if you change your mind! I've included the link to our returns if you want some further information.
If you have any questions feel free to jump onto our website and chat to us using our Live Chat feature!
Happy shopping!
Ali and the Super Amart Team.

Micky22

The stuff comes from China and is cheap. You're shopping cheap. Let me tell you......you can't get a BMW for the price of a Hyundai. If you want quality, get Australian made. Be prepared though. Triple the price.

pete
peteasked
Amart Furniture

We purchased a corner suite that cost $2100 back in January 2015. 7 months later due to excessive sagging it was replaced at great expense to us, as we decided not to get the same suite but instead chose a $2800 leather suite,comprising of a 3 seater & 2 seater. This one has lasted a littler longer at what is now just over a year, but is now heading in the same direction as the first....Excessive sagging, which not only becomes uncomfortable after 30 minutes, but also looks worse than other suites 10 years old.
The worrying factor is that it is not our primary suite. We have two lounge rooms and the suite in question doesn't actually get much use.
It's not like we are a household full of people either, only being two of us.
What gives.... Are all your suite cusions stuffed with some poor quality foam that just fails to return to shape after a year?

Leahill
Leahillasked
Amart Furniture

Hi Super Amart, I have a 4 seater nixo loung with chase coming tomorrow. I measured it in store and it would fit in my door ways. Then got home and measured again according to your website measurements and wouldn't might I add there are two completely different measurements on your website. Please can you give me the exact measurements for the cartons I will be receiving as I am very concerned now and if it does not fit what is the next procedure. Please Reply as soon as possible

Hi Leahill,
We are very sorry for the confusion, but it looks like they have set the boxed measurements as the product measurements on the online listing. The boxed measurements are L 2870mm x D 940mm x H 850mm. There are two boxes with this one being the larger but only marginally, so if this one fits the other will certainly fit as well. If you find that you have trouble getting it through the door, we would recommend removing it from the packaging and it will be easier to maneuver into the room you require. The measurements for the product are 950Hx2870Wx920D and the chaise is 2000mm.
If you have any further questions, just shoot us and email at Live.chat@superamart.com.au.
Kind regards
Ali and the Online Service Team

Melskik
Melskikasked
Amart Furniture

Has anyone purchased the Allira lounge suit or the Shale lounge suite and how have they lasted. Very nervous about spending money there after the reviews.

I am also looking at the new England furnitire for the dining room. Any reviews appreciated :)

Peta
Peta

I hope you didn't buy it. It's cheap Chinese import. A Mart will never give you after sales service.

Kylie
Kylieasked
Amart Furniture

How much notice do stores get before catalogue goes public?

annaasked
Amart Furniture

One if dining chairs broke tonight with a guest sitting on it. Im shocked. I dont understand how it could break. This particular chair is rarely used, furniture is only 9months old would it be covered?

Hi Anna,
We are very sorry about your chair and for the delay. If you haven't already gotten this resolved, can I please ask you to private message us your sales order details, so we can look into this for you?
Jess and the Super Amart Team

anna

How do I private message you?

Lulu591
Lulu591asked
Amart Furniture

Hi,I am pregnant and want to know if the furniture in super smart has bad smell such as formaldehyde that could hurt my baby?

rolf12
rolf12

Yes it does

Julie
Julieasked
Amart Furniture

How do I contact head office to make a complaint?

Hi Julie,
You can contact us via live.chat@superamart.com.au.
Tom and the Super Amart Team

Richo
Richoasked

Hi guys,

I'm looking at buying the Settler Desk and start buying the Settler brand stuff but after reading reviews I'm fairly worried.

Can anyone tell me if they have brought a desk from Super Amart?

IR

Limpychicken
Limpychicken

We have settler desk package (desk chair and book shelf) settler dining package and settler king size bed. It is all sturdy, the timber is physically lighter than it looks but it's all strong. The desk itself is one of the strongest pieces. Comes in 3 boxes the drawers either side are pre assembled pull them out of the boxes put the desk top on and screw down. Couple of handles on the drawers etc and done. It's not jarrah but I didn't pay jarrah prices.

JK1190
JK1190

We purchased a settler entertainment unit (the large one) and it has after just 2 months cracked down the top! We are currently trying to get it replaced but the replacement was picked up by store staff to be damaged too so still waiting there.

Jez Prez
Jez Prezasked
Amart Furniture

I bought the silverwood bedroom package around two months ago and the wood seems to be wearing and going white and rough anyone have any ideas on what to do to prevent this from happening?

Hi Jez,
We are so sorry to hear about your Silverwood items and would like to have a look into this. Can you please either message or email us at live.chat@superamat.com.au your sales order number and store of purchase?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Jess and the Super Amart Team