Amart Furniture
1.9 from 1,412 reviews

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont buy...waste of money and my time

Had the lounge for 2 years now just had repair man out again for 2nd time. At least it has a 10 year warranty and at this rate we'l be a using it for the whole 10 years. The springs have gone, the under fabric has ripped away causing the front of the lounge to droop. The frame cracked. Only one of our single seaters is ok cause it is rarely used. I asked for refund but no it's getting repaired yet again which is an inconvenience as I work full time and he needs hours to repair it in my home. I would rather get my money back and move on. Not happy at all i will not be buying anything from amart again. I wish i had checked reviews before purchasing, it wasn't a cheap lounge.

unhappy

unhappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy EAGLEFIELD 3 drawer filing cabinet.

Buying furniture from Amart is easy, good customer service, all very quick and efficient. We have bought a few pieces, large items no problems with putting them together, although the quality of products are low. The eaglefield came with no instructions, after a phone call they emailed the wrong ones, another phone call, right instructions this time, the instructions were confusing, difficult to follow. We have put IKEA & FREEDOM furniture together without any difficulties. Quality of this produce is very low, we found customer support to be poor. (never received bolt kit we were promised as pieces were missing)

Sumit B.

Sumit B.Sydney, NSW

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Most of the staff have very poor customer service skills. Absolutely no clue on how to talk to a customer. I made a complaint on their website but no response from management.

Store Locationprospect
Tash

TashSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poor customer communication, rediculous wait time on products!

Store LocationFyshwick, Canberra

Shayla

ShaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap garbage

Products are ridiculously awful, furniture is made of sawdust and barely lasted a year before not only cutting itself in half but also impaling my mattress in the process, so now my 6 month old mattress has a hole in the bottom of it. Photos are of the centre support beam with the leg that went straight through it.

Good experience

Liked the product. Small problem with delivery. Darren, Store Manager assisted and sorted. Head Office were great as well. Would shop there again. Love our new bedroom suite. Good range and helpful staff.

Store LocationBankstown

Ana J

Ana JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Couch!

We purchased an amazing couch a little while back, very spacious, comfy and at a very fair price! The customer recieved by Emily was also very good which just added to the whole shopping experience.

Store LocationBraybrook

Poor Quality Kids Mattresses - DONOT SHOP AT AMART!!!!

We bought 2 mattresses for kids and they softened with in 6 months (product warranty was 12 months). My kids who are 8 (25kg) and 4(17kg) years old started complaining that they can feel the timber under the bed.When raised the issue with AMART, the reply was " that's how they are designed and warranty doesn't cover this" The mattresses bought from Ikea with same price are VERY GOOD. This is the first and last time we are going to AMART and wont recommend this to any one.

Store LocationAuburn
Keith Rowley

Keith RowleySydney, NSW

Superb Service - really outstanding

After 19 months, an electrical problem occurred on our Electrical Recliners. I called and the service was amazing - super polite, friendly, competent and to the point! In no time, the lady concerned located our purchase record, assured us we are covered under warranty and sent us a link to fill a claim form online. A technician will attend our home to fix the problem very soon. It was a pleasure dealing with support at AMART.

Store LocationCaringbah
ANJALI

ANJALISydney, NSW

The staff along with store manager don’t have standard customer service skills.

Nawres

NawresGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst customer service and product quality

When you're buying they will tell you that their products have long term warranty
But when you find some issue later you will be dealing with the worst customer service ever and they always try to find a way to make it your mistake not their poor quality furniture
Save your time and money and don't bother to even look at their stores

Store LocationHoopers crossing

Damaged bedroom suite

Purchased a queen bedroom suite, it was delivered a week later. Put the suite together, noticed staple marks all over the tall boy and side dressers, scuff marks, dents. Called Amart Oxley to raise these defects, they basically told me it’s a rustic look everybody is getting into and that if I wasn’t happy I could opt for a $50 cash card to spend at their shop. Not sure what to do other than request a full refund, not only was it a mistake going there, it was a bugger of a thing to put together.

Store LocationOxley queensland

sorena

sorenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Missing pieces. Bad quality. Complicated & poorly written instructions. Assembly time is very long.

Missing pieces, integral to assembly of bed. Complicated & poorly written instructions, writing is too small and images are extremly small being hard to see how to assemble in correct position. Assembly time is very long, incorrect as per instructions. Unstable and warped furniture due to poor manufacturing. After assembling following instructions, all items appear warped and unstable.
I will NEVER buy from here again. Quality is so bad and price is to high for such bad quality.

Store LocationHelensvale

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job well done

Was serve by Jackie who went out of her way to ensure we got what we were wanting in a mattress. Whilst we were waiting for Jackie who was busy with another customer, a fellow sales person came to chat to us and keep us updated on how long Jackie would be. Found the staff to be friendly and efficient and to know the product they were selling. Nothing was a problem even though I forgot to take ID with me. Just returned the next day where everything was ready and waiting for me to finalise the sale. The delivery guys kept us well informed as to the approximate time and were just as efficient. For a big department store was very much surprised by the friendly service we were given

Store LocationMaroochydore
Jade

Jade

Great vaule extremely fast delivery

Great vaule for money I have saved so much on fea tablets and shampoo and delivery has been as fast as one day couldn't believe it! Definitely a great online store.

Really happy

I went for EOFY sales. I received a quote for a 3 piece learher lounge then s different quote for the same suite. But after I firmly advised the previous quote everyone ran around until it was a done deal. Overall a good experience.

Store LocationSpringvale

Cath

CathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hard to assemble

We bought the phoebe lounge and decided to put the legs on ourselves thinking how hard can it be to screw a few legs on? Very hard as it turns out - it look 3 hours and a trip to Bunnings to buy 2 new drill bits to replace the ones that were destroyed trying to screw the screws in. The lounge is lovely and customer service in store was great.

Store LocationGepps Cross SA

Sarah K.

Sarah K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 days notice not to deliver our goods that were paid for and organised 2 months prior

The store contacted me today with 3 days notice to say they could not deliver our furniture this Saturday which we have paid for and organised 2 months prior. We are moving into our new home this Saturday now my kids and my husband and I have no beds to sleep in,
Terrible customer service I have had 3 prior phone calls from their store saying it was confirmed now today to recieve this phone call is terrible , happily took our money for payment, will never shop at smart again and never recommend to anyone stay away do not buy from here

Store LocationPreston

Rdn

RdnSydney, NSW

Rubbish!!! Spend your money elsewhere!

Lounges both squeaked 3rd day after purchasing. Have had technician out 5 times only to make the issue worse! Offered a measly $650 to pay out my warranty and take the lounges as is. Do not purchase from amart. Spend your money wisely elsewhere!

Store LocationBankstown, NSW

J. Rooney

J. RooneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service!

Had an issue with a delivery. Sam the store manager at the Knoxfield (vic) store was extremely rude and unwilling to help. Her attitude was terrible and only when I mentioned calling head office did she show any interest or try to fix the issue. Will never shop at Amart again. The experience was so bad... this is actually the only time in my life that I have left a review. Don’t expect to much service at this store.

Store LocationKnoxfield

Margie

Margieasked

I want to purchase your Centara outdoor setting while on special pls. Can u help me?

Jackie B

Jackie Basked

We bought a furniture package a few years ago now. It was wood with a wrought iron panel covered in glass. Dining set, coffee tables, buffet and end unit. Cant add picture to this . Need to know type of wood cos I need to make a repair. Anyone remember if?

Heather S.

Heather S.asked

omg after reading what people have to say I was going to buy a lounge from you I'm thinking no way will I be buying from there

costly mistake
costly mistake

Hi Heather,
We moved from Victoria to the Gold Coast and needed to set up house again. We bought a lot of stuff from Harvey Norman and had no problems at all. Because we are not familiar with the roads yet we basically stopped at the Amart super store because we came across it, saving us further travels. The salesman was charming and assured us that everything would be delivered by a certain date.
We had two deliveries by different companies come on the same day, but the 5 pillows did not turn up and when I rang, the office told me they were out of stock and would be available in 3 weeks, and Im still waiting. I wrote to the CEOs office and had no response. I rang the salesman who could not exactly remember what he had told us about the pillows and availability. We have since purchased another lot of pillows and have written the money paid to Amart off.
We needed more furniture and this time we went to Furniture n
More on Brisbane road. They were terrific with the added benefit that all their furniture is put together, no flat packs - plus they had good prices. Next to them was a bedding place so we were doubly sorry that we bought anything at all from Amart.
Good luck,

george
george

Good idea dont buy anything all the stuff is crap

Get an answer from our members and Super Amart representatives