Amart Furniture

Amart Furniture (page 2 of 70)

Online Store and Physical Store
1.9 from 1,384 reviews

Very comfy

Last year in September we bought a new lounge suite from Amart Furniture store. It was delivered to our front door. The delivery people told me they were not allowed to set it up, or even carry it inside for us, so I had to do it alone as it was in the middle of the day and I couldnt leave it outside. The suite is very comfy with 3 recliners, last week one of the recliners stopped working - Im a bit disappointed as it cost alot of money.

Store LocationPenrith

Enjoying my latest purchase from Amart.

It was super easy. I walked in and in less than 10 minutes, I found what really stood out to me and a staff was already heading over to help me make my purchase. There were a whole range of products tailored to search and I managed to find the perfect one that fit my likings. I made my purchase on July and I am still loving my purchase and am fully 100% satisfied with it and it was definitely easy to put together.

Store LocationCampbelltown Amart furniture store

Impressive service, sales, and after sales service

Having recently purchased a house, I looked to Amart for kitchen, bedroom, and lounge furniture. Sales people were professional, and greeted us with a smile. They were obliging and very (very) patient. Whatever they didn’t have on site was ordered and delivery dates were spot on.
Delivery and warehouse people were professional and friendly.
We did need to put together our beds, dining table and bar stools. Instructions and diagrams were easy to follow. The necessary hex key, screws, nuts and washers were all there. The table we purchased ended up being too big but Amart. We returned it to Amart no problems, no fuss. We just had to wait 4 days as he had to come up from Brisbane. The young lady we dealt with, Jenny, was great. Overall, we can’t fault Amart or it’s staff.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good Customer service, shame about the quality.

We purchased a chest of drawers for my daughter. Flat pack and admittedly not the most expensive brand. However, after assembling the drawers they almost completely fell apart with the wood splitting. I could understand over time due to the cheapness of the product but not the same day. In any event, Amart did refund the money with only requesting photo's of the items and the problem

Store LocationMoonah

Service In Virginia Store Very Poor, Staff Don't Know About Any Thing You Ask

Service in Virginia store very poor, staff don't know about any thing you ask, walk behind each other , ask them to try electronic reclined sofa , they said go and connect yourself, I been nearly hour and not any help from this lazy people, never back to this store, not recommended

Store LocationVIRGINIA QLD

Worst customer service I have ever had!

Bought a bedroom package from Amart In Berrimah, Darwin. Called up to enquire about Gem Visa Payment. Customer service agent Marie was incredibly rude/ condescending and when confronted about her attitude (tried to approach the matter respectfully) I was hung up on. Called back, was hung up on again. Called a third time and then I was put on hold. I then went into the store to complain to the floor manager who said they would investigate. I was then offered $400 off the bed sweet and was told I would have a note written down on my file saying I would be entitled to a 20% discount on my next purchase. I then went into Amart after moving back to Perth. They were having a sale and I thought I would be able to use my discount to buy a nice lounge suite. Turns out, there was no actual discount on my file and it all became too hard for the sales people and O, Connor manager to honour. I walked away embarrassed and with a sick feeling in my stomach. To make matters even more interesting, the following day the prices of the furniture I wished to purchase dropped lower than the previous day asking price. I couldn’t believe it! I will be taking my complaint further to the ombudsman now. It is a very dishonourable furniture outlet. My advice is not to do business with them. It’s not worth it.

Store LocationDarwin and O’Connor

Great after service for Kirsty 5 drawer tall chest

Delivered Monday afternoon and discovered bolts and instructions for the metal base frame were not included. Rang Amart Virginia and Paul assured me it would be ordered promptly and dispatched and might take up to 7 days. Tuesday - received email from Toll advising they'd collected the item and it was being air freighted that night. Checked my emails Wednesday morning and discovered my parcel had been picked up at the airport that morning at 7.30am and delivered to my house at 8.30am. Checked the front door and there it was. JUST BRILLIANT SERVICE - CONGRATS AMART.

Disgraceful!

We purchased an outdoor item in November last year. It has completely deteriorated and Amart has wiped their hands of it saying that they won’t do anything as it was caused by the weather. It’s an outdoor item!!!!! Would never ever recommend anyone to buy from Amart.

Pathetic After Sales Service

They just know how to sell. They doesn’t care after that. I bought a table from them which is defected when I opened and now store said you need to go through customer service department which is in Queensland. I bought in person from Osborne park didn’t book online so why now have to go through customer service over where people doesn’t have time to talk to customers. Moreover, I said send someone from your store to look at it they said we don’t have anyone to do home visit. Asked me to send pictures and then drop it to store and after few weeks go back to take it.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA

Don't buy any of their flat pack furniture

I bought a set of drawers that came in a flat packk. I was assured by the staff member it was easy to put together. Ii assumed it would be similar to IKEA flat packs, of which I have bought quite a few and had no trouble putting together. Not so, every piece had to be scewed on and there were several hundred screws. I also discover that the material it is made of is quite fragile and cracks easily. It would also need to be put together in a workshop, because seceral pieces need bracing to attach them.

I would give a 0 if I could. Terrible customer service. Damaged furniture when delivered!! DON’T SHOP HERE!!!

I am not satirized damaged products and terrible customer service!! Should be shut down due to poor and rude service! Won’t be cooperative with me in this situation at all!

Nice staff, awful product

The staff in the store were great, however the product i bought, a tall chest of drawers, was awful. The top had the pre-drilled holes the wrong way around so there was an overhang on the back side instead of being flush, exposing raw wood, while still going together correctly. Also, the varnish is super fragile so it tore a piece off as i was putting the drawers in. product was hardly worth the $300 i paid for it. I won't be shopping with Amart again

Terrible and Humiliating experience at Amart - Osborne Park WA store

I had purchased bedroom suite on 13/7/2019 and paid $1170 cash to the manager Varun. Cash was counted by him and other of his assistant. I have fully paid invoice. I was happy to get all goods on Thursday as I was moving to new property.

However I got call from Varun (store manager) on 14/07/2019 that i piad $100 short and I have go back to store and pay that. I explained him money was counted by 2 staff and how is this possible. He said come and check camera footage.

We went and he showed me footage and in that footage i was not seen nor it shows where I handed him cash. I asked him if there is any footage of location where it could be seen I handed him cash to confirm no cash by mistake was dropped. He said no other footage we have and got offended and aggressive . Easy way for him to get out of this situation was to give us refund, so he said take your refund we don't want to sell goods to you. I asked him to refund $1167 but he refused to pay and only paid $1067. Varun being store manager for Amart Osborne park he had no work ethics, no customer service.

Because i didn't pick furniture and he was holding cash he had wrong attitude and asked us to call cops and do whatever i want to do. Because of his and staff carelessness I had suffer a loss of money, time and embarrassment. He was not apologetic for his carelessness and rude behaviour, instead he was blaming me that I paid him less money. He also called cops while me and my partner were in store however cops could not help on this matter. He made us feel like we robbed something from Amart store. I went back to resolve the issue but his and other staff behaviour was completely unethical. It seems like new scam in market. Beware guys if you pay cash ask this guys to count in front of you. As store manager make mistakes and Amart don't care about this. They just want you to believe what they say. Specially Varun and Amart store Osborne park . Completely frustrating and humiliating experience. I had bought so much furniture from them in past, they make u feel helpless.

Store LocationAmart Osborne Park

Poor Customer Satisfaction and a rude store manager!!!

After heading in store to get a new couch after having two fault/warranty claims for the same couch we were given no help by the store manager Mark at the Virginia Store. After driving there and back twice with a faulty couch we asked for a discount on a couch further then the usual customer discount allowed as we were getting mucked around. He had no intention of helping us and said he had no options to offer us but when speaking to the customer service centre on the phone they said if they were able to offer a discount they’d be happy to after all the muck around, unfortunately it was up to the store we had purchased it from. After speaking to him and having a think about our options we went to find him again to overhear him talking about to another colleague and laughing. Once he had finished talking with no intention to help he walked straight past us after we were waiting for him to finish. We were thankfully served by another team member but I was disgusted in the disrespect shown by this so called Store Manager. Will never be going back to Virginia store again once I receive the new couch I had to pay for at normal price. This store does not try hard to make there customers even slightly happy or feel appreciated instead I feel exhausted and ripped off!

Store LocationVirginia

terrible management on faulty furniture

I bought a coffee table from Amart Fyshwick and I picked it up same day, but when I got home and opened the package it was faulty. My husband call them several times regarding that issue, they were not helpful at all, they asked for several photos and some videos and after 3/4 hours when my husband call them back. They advised us to bring the faulty table back and they are happy to exchange it for us. I told them that I don't have the facility to do so. As in the morning we were hired a trailer to bring the table home as we need the table urgently for 5 o'clock that day . But the office manager Keira was just ignoring our point and said that they are not able to sent another table and take this one because we didn't pay for delivery in the morning. she was just laughing when I request a compensation for our time, petrol and trailer as it was Amart's fault.
I just want to say that for keeping the business proud, customer satisfaction should be first priority which in our case it was completely dismissed by your office manager. If you want to lose your business, just keep doing what you done to us.
I am still not happy about the out come and I will not buy anything from Amart anymore.

Very Poor service

Mis-information from Caringbah store cost me $160 for a delivery, stock showing as available, not available. All round very poor experience. I would not shop at this store again ever.

Impeccable Customer Service and Refund with out Question

Thank you Amart Coffs Harbour, Peter with his product knowledge and easy sales style, Catherine the customer service Queen , Amarts Management with the empathy and understanding of a local family business have restored my faith in Retail industry. A BIG THANKYOU to you all. See you soon for more of your product expertise and great value Furniture. Cheers Andrew

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

Amart offers great customer service

We purchased a lot of our home furniture from Amart. Everything was great except our bed. The bed legs were a cheap quality wood because of which they would bend . I wrote to Amart after trying to fix it everyday of the week. Alexandra from Preston store came to our rescue by sending the spare legs to us in speed mail and even then the issue was not resolved. Alexandra went above and beyond and gave us a store credit to buy a new bed with free delivery. I am really grateful to her for this and I will be shopping at Amart again.

Store LocationPreston

Terrible Customer Service in Store/Over the Phone/Amart Customer Care..Terrible follow up.. Cheap & Used Recliners.

Went to Campbellfield store to see if we can find a good electric recliner, liked the 1 x 3 seat electric recliner and 1 x 2 single seater electric recliner and got a deal and was advised that it will be delivered in 2 to 3 weeks maximum.

Called on the last day of the 3rd Week to enquire as there was no information provided by either Campbellfied store by sms or email or by voicemail. I had a small function / gathering arranged at my home based on the delivery time line given by Amart Campbellfield store, which i have to postpone as the recliners were not there on time and no information provided by store that it will be delayed.

On calling were rudely an unprofessionally advised that they were about to call and inform me. Further no apologies or regret for inconvenience and was advised that delivery will be after 6 weeks.

After six weeks was notified for delivery, on delivery I was shocked to see that the brand new electric recliners had lot of marks, stains and very dirty, Even the delivery driver was shocked to see such a bad electric recliner.

Called the Campbellfield store and was advised that they cannot do anything and I have to lodge a complaint with Amart Customer Care by calling and sending photos. Did that and was advised that, they will revert back after 2 days, but again no call back or follow up.

I have to call multiples times to Amart Customer Care and Campbellfield store to get either a replacement or $ 460 as compensation if I keep this damaged or stain or used recliner. I was also promised by Amart Customer Care that I will get a call from Regional manager for compensation as I insisted on compensation for the inconvenience.

But the horrible experience of buying electric recliners continue as the replacement electric recliners were even worse than the previous one and was damaged too and threads coming out from all of them.

Again have to go through the same process and guess what again 2 days turnout time to get a solution and this time again, I have to call multiple times to Amart Customer Care and Campbellfied store manager to get a solution to which I am not fully satisfied.

I was offered only $400 this time by the Campbellfied store manager which was even less than the previous offer and rudely advised that i can keep the recliner and just wipe the stain mark with the care kit provided as it is only minor and these things happen which is not a good excuse for a brand new recliner.

On Insisting for higher compensation was rudely told that Amart do not provide compensation for inconvenience as these things happen occasionally, which is not a professional answer. Finally settled for $750 Refund for all this horrible and terrible customer service in store and over the phone, lot of inconvenience, and most importantly lost all the happiness and joy of buying a new recliner.

Would never ever buy at Amart Furniture or would never recommend it to anyone. Horrible Staff, terrible customer service, Cheap quality furniture and lengthy paper work to get replacement, refund or a decent outcome. Furniture not good value for money. Not happy with the outcome.

Would not even give 1 star, but unfortunately that is the lowest that can be given.

Store LocationCampbellfield Store, Victoria

Service not so good

Store was great to navigate and easy to find what I wanted, very good range of furniture but the quality within the lounge suites are very poor, looks good but not good quality for the price I paid.
Excellent in store customer service but when you make claims and ring the main office they dont prioritise important issues unless you practically spell it out to them, It’s either bad communication or just lazy to not help the customer.
Just to let people know that you have consumer rights, because I searched my rights after having major issues from a lounge suite I purchased 4 years ago I got 2 lounge suite replacements and after being injured from the lounge suite I received a full refund. Check out Accc if you need advice or information on your rights and a consumer.

Store LocationLogan Central

If I was to buy some furniture from you and I couldn't pay all at once, could I put a deposit down, then once I have access to some funds, can I pay the rest of the amount owing? I don't want to finance though?
Ask the store you never get the answer by asking here

Do the leather lounges use fire retardant chemicals or any chemicals which result in off gassing .
Do the leather lounges use fire retardant chemicals or any chemicals which result in off gassing.to get the correct information ask the store or contact the manufacturer

I assembled a desk that I bought from Amart, with three drawers. The top two smaller drawers engage with the rails and slid in OK, but the bottom large drawer will not slide in, as if too narrow for the width of the rails. I then assembled a filing cabinet with the same drawer arrange and the same problem, the large drawer will not properly engage with the rails. The desk is solid enough, but the filing cabinet does not seem rigid, seems like poor quality.
You need to contact Amart or go in store they wont answer you here

Amart Furniture Online StoreAmart Furniture NSW, AuburnAmart Furniture NSW, BallinaAmart Furniture NSW, BankstownAmart Furniture NSW, AlexandriaAmart Furniture NSW, CaringbahAmart Furniture NSW, Coffs HarbourAmart Furniture NSW, PenrithAmart Furniture NSW, Port MacquarieAmart Furniture NSW, ProspectAmart Furniture NSW, Tweed HeadsAmart Furniture NSW, Warners BayAmart Furniture NSW, West GosfordAmart Furniture QLD, BeenleighAmart Furniture QLD, BenowaAmart Furniture QLD, BundabergAmart Furniture QLD, CairnsAmart Furniture QLD, CapalabaAmart Furniture QLD, HelensvaleAmart Furniture QLD, LawntonAmart Furniture QLD, Logan CentralAmart Furniture QLD, MacGregorAmart Furniture QLD, MackayAmart Furniture QLD, MorayfieldAmart Furniture QLD, North LakesAmart Furniture QLD, OxleyAmart Furniture QLD, RockhamptonAmart Furniture QLD, SpringwoodAmart Furniture QLD, ToowoombaAmart Furniture QLD, TownsvilleAmart Furniture QLD, VirginiaAmart Furniture QLD, WaranaAmart Furniture QLD, YamantoAmart Furniture QLD, MaroochydoreAmart Furniture SA, Gepps CrossAmart Furniture SA, Melrose ParkAmart Furniture SA, Munno ParaAmart Furniture TAS, MoonahAmart Furniture VIC, BallaratAmart Furniture VIC, BraybrookAmart Furniture VIC, CampbellfieldAmart Furniture VIC, DandenongAmart Furniture VIC, FrankstonAmart Furniture VIC, Hoppers CrossingAmart Furniture VIC, MentoneAmart Furniture VIC, NunawadingAmart Furniture VIC, SheppartonAmart Furniture VIC, SpringvaleAmart Furniture VIC, PrestonAmart Furniture WA, CanningtonAmart Furniture WA, CockburnAmart Furniture WA, JoondalupAmart Furniture WA, MidlandAmart Furniture WA, O'ConnorAmart Furniture WA, Osborne ParkAmart Furniture WA, Mandurah
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and Sofas