Amazfit Pace

Amazfit Pace

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Amazfit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Battery Life
Nicole W
Nicole W

Surprisingly great product considering the price

I have owned this watch two and a half years now and have been very happy with it.
I purchased it from gearbest for $150 AUD to replace my garmin GPS watch.
I've never had any issues with the watch and am only seeing battery issues (not lasting for days anymore, requiring charge every two days) as of late.
Extremely happy overall with this product considering the price, reliable, GPS works well, notification works great.
Only main downfall I'd say would be the amazfit app used to connect with the watch. Can be buggy, unreliable at times, difficult to connect to watch etc.
So happy with this product that I'd highly recommend this over garmin any day.

Purchased in November 2017 at Gearbest for $150.00.

Rod
Rodasked

How come the service company in Thomastown Victoria, has managed to keep my Pace Amazfit watch, which is still in warranty. After a multitude of emails, I can't even get it returned. This really is unbelievable.

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers