3.5

MaD

Zoe
ZoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impossible to contact

I used Amazing Clean several years ago and thought they were great. I now wanted some blinds cleaned again and needed to talk to someone about the best approach to delivering the blinds to a convenient location and if they cleaned these particular blinds. I couldn't get past the franchising head office. I was promised someone would call me back - they didn't, and when I requested a phone number to ring a store directly, it was refused as it had to be the store closest to the location of the blinds, which is ridiculous when I want to chose the store most convenient to me. Seems they don't want my business and are a waste of time trying to deal with them.

Pete
PeteSydney

Totally Unprofessional

Tried 3 times to organise a quote over the course of a 48 hr period.

Extremely POOR SERVICE!

Even the Management/ Complaints department didn't bother to call back.

NOT SURPRISED!

Eric
EricMelbourne

Excellent job

Had around a dozen Roman blinds cleaned upon moving into a new house. They were dirty with some mould. Karsten from the Mornington Franchise did an amazing job. The blinds came up nearly as good as new and repairs were also made to the strings etc as required. Pricing was fair and reasonable. Will certainly use again.

J.X
J.XMelbourne2 posts

Victoria
Victoria3 posts

Emma Thompson
Emma Thompson

Amazing Clean Canberra

Extremely unprofessional. Had one of the installation men find me on facebook and hit on me. Extremely disappointed with the service.

M.T.
M.T.Abbotsford, Melbourne

Excellent job

I used a Melbourne franchise and couldn't be happier with their job ( repair of a high situated roller blind and Cleaning of venetians. Ask for Patrick, very polite, reliable Asian Australian will come asap to your house to give a competitive quote, and he offers a senior discount ...a bonus. Excellent job PATRICK. Thank you. M.T.

A.J
A.J2 posts

Rudeness started on the phone

Called them to book a cleaning service. Spoke to a guy, super friendly, until I told him I had to think about it and work out when I have time (honestly I'd received better prices for services elsewhere) hung up on me then and there. If they can't even be polite on the phone I wouldn't trust them to do my house.

jpy
jpy

terrible customer service experience

job was done, was supposed to be a recall (no charge). however was charged a service fee of $65.

technician did NOT inform of this until after the job was complete. did not present this story to head office.

reception at the head office was patronizing. downplaying the fee as a "small fee". totally ignored customers views. reception said was too busy to address customers concerns

Gina
GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Worst Experience

Unprofessional and the worst experience I have experienced with any service company in Brisbane during my many years of renovations. The blinds were still dirty when returned and when I complained they justified by saying they had already spent hours on the blinds. I will NEVER use Amazing clean again.

Justin
Justin

Brand New Again

Just had our canvas shop awning cleaned by Amazing Clean and the results they achieved was spectacular .Awning looks brand new again ,Thanks very much.

MWkids
MWkids

Amazing Clean Canberra - Truly Amazing

We moved into a new home and the roman blinds were disgusting, dirty and brown. Amazing clean took all 16 roman blinds and the difference is truly amazing, they are back to white and look brand new. Well worth the money to have them cleaned rather than replacing. Very happy.

Cherie
CherieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Steph
Steph

Brilliant!

I honestly didn't think there was any possibly way of getting our roller blinds clean of mould, grease and soot (compliments of renovating) however Rick and Lorraine from Belmont (NSW) Amazing Clean worked miracles and got them looking brand new! I cannot be more impressed and cannot advocate them more. Lovely couple too and worked incredibly efficiently. Took them in the morning and had them back in the afternoon which I was impressed with as we're in the Maitland area and thought it would have been a stretch considering they were in Belmont and the state of our blinds were awful. Thank you again guys, I highly highly highly recommend these guys!

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Amazing Clean compares to other House Cleaning Services

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Honest consultation

I was thrilled today to receive excellent service. The gentlemen who arrived to clean my roman blind and ventians advised me they were concerned that they couldn't clean Roman blind stains due to stains coming from wooden compartments inside blind already being stained through my own cleaning. Secondly they were concerned the wooden painted venetians might warp in the cleaning process. I was so amazed that there are still companies out there who rather than just taking the job are prepared to advise you that your product is not suitable for their cleaning process. These guys are highly professional. I hope they receive some good jobs this year with their honest approach.

LPaca
LPaca

Good result on roller blinds, but take accurate measurements beforehand

Very happy that removed mould from roller blinds, and returned same day. But - take accurate measurements yourself in cm before you get a "quote", because that's the price you'll pay - don't expect them to be honest about correcting it, or converting from feet to cm accurately! My mistake for being too rushed and believing the salesperson who said that accurate measurements would be taken on pickup. They then refused to refund the overcharge. The lack of customer service left a bad taste.

Elaine Fletcher
Elaine FletcherMelbourne

Perthite
PerthiteWestern Australia12 posts

Excellent Results!!

Moved into our new house a few weeks ago and finally got around to getting our blinds cleaned (a cleaner said she would do it but ended up giving up after breaking clips that hold them and a flywire window). The guy comes early in the morning to remove the blinds and take them away. They then get get cleaned ultrasonically and the guy comes back and puts them back in place. These venetain blinds (slimline and wood-lookalike) were filled with dust and some were dirty with grease and other stains but when they came back, they looked like new. They even fixed certain problems too. Would definitely recommend them.
Excellent service with great results!
MargieA