Amazing Fencing

Amazing Fencing (page 2 of 3)

1.7

stay away from this people

bad quality, never smooth transaction, builder guy can't speak English, very slow.
took so long to reply to a question, fence is not straight.

Kate

KateSydney

Appalling service.

Do not use this company. They also trade under Sydney Timber Fencing http://www.sydney-timber-fencing.com.au/. I spent weeks trying to organise a quote with different stories given as to why they weren't coming. Eventually the guy turned up to quote in the evening and needed a torch to see what he was doing. He then sent through an incorrect quote (quoting for demolishing a fence, not a wall). It took me a week of unreturned emails and calls to finally speak to someone who said that they don't demolish walls. They wasted weeks of my life that I will never get back.

Robyn B

Robyn BAU

Lots of problems with our fence and the company is doing everything to avoid making repairs.

Darcy

DarcySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really smooth process.

I had a colorbond fence put in and I am very happy with how it turned out. I would recommend to others.

Jordan

JordanBrisbane

Well built, Bad quality pailings

The installer of the fence, [name removed], did a great job building it. However a fair few of the pailings were bowed and had chips out of them. Not impressed with that at all. They should check them before sending them out to prevent this. Amazing fencings needs to pick up their game if they want to better their reputation, because there's a lot of bad reviews on here.

Appalling customer service and crooked fence

The two guys who run this company, [name removed] and [name removed], were constantly passing the buck to each other. They're professional fraudsters and you should NOT go anywhere near them. Our fence had a number of splits in it within w weeks of installation, and they promised to send someone to replace the split palings - all lies - they never had any intention. Stay away!!

Dee

DeeMelbourne

Disgusting

Old fence still remains eight weeks after, customer service is non existent, does not return emails and calls. Owner keeps requesting additional money to go back and complete job. Do yourself a favour and go with someone else, ANYONE else.

Appalling

This business is fraudulent and and attempts to charge extra variations without consent and without good reason. Customer Service is a joke. I am reporting them to authorities.

no thanks

no thanksMelbourne

Terrible communication. Would not recommend

Andrea

Andrea

Really bad fence

Do not use this company fence is not straight and no cement was used in the posts, contractor had no idea about fencing. Would not recommend to anyone..

Cricket

CricketGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TOTAL lack of service & rude

After requesting a quote & waiting the 'within five business days for a response', I called again & was tersely told off, that it was only the 5th business day (at 4.50pm). I said 'fine' - please follow up. Five 'business' days later still no response. Clearly they don't need the 'business' but why advertise for it? Have now used another far more professional company who responded within one hour of leaving a message. I see others have made the same complaint. New receptionist needed for this company!

CleintSEQ

CleintSEQSouth East Queensland, QLD

NO Service At ALL !!

Just no service at all - did not check their review prior to requesting an online quote - after 2 weeks of no reply at all in any form - maybe we were lucky based on the negative reviews.

If they cannot get a call back right - what sort of fence would they have built??

rrhk000

rrhk000Brisbane

A+++++

We recently contracted Amazing Fences and cannot recommend them highly enough. They were prompt with their quote and everything ran very smoothly. Andy, the subcontractor is the best tradesperson that we have ever encountered. He was highly skilled, cared about his work and went above and beyond to ensure the job was structurally perfect and visually perfect. We would not hesitate to recommend Andy and the company.

Robyn & Rick East Brisbane

Totally unprofessional amazing app

Stay away from these people. The fence is an appalling mess. Shoddy workmanship, poor quality UNDERSIZED TIMBER, rude obnoxious tradesman who could not communicate properly in English, tipped buckets of cement and water into my garden, damaged my property and refused to fix it. The quote was not done by the person who built the fence which is not a good idea. Generally most unhelpful.

Fantastic service

Great Job. I had my timber fence installed in Pymble and couldn't be happier. Chris the fencer was very professional and courteous and really did a wonderful job.

Dodgy installation.

Take a deposit from you then they take weeks to start the job substandard, hit a Telstracable didn't tell anyone, we asked them to come and have a look and they didn't want to come out and see the dodgy work.

Quality, Professional, Reliable? No way!

Sharon

SharonMelbourne

Not helpful when I asked for a quote

Office: Amazing Fencing in Oak Park. Called for a quote: waiting time was two weeks: the operator was open and up-front about this: no gripes there. The problem was the contractor himself: When the contractor did contact me after two weeks, he did not show-up at the agreed time, then several weeks later I found a quote (for the wrong fence-line) stuffed into the letterbox, with no consultation. A polite call to the contractor advising him of his error and requesting another visit to measure the correct fence produced no response. My advice: avoid this company.

Sherry

SherryMelbourne

Amazingly slow and rude

Requested a quote for boundary fences, didn't hear from them until 3 months later. When I told them the fence has been done by a different company, they literally replied:" why ask me to send quote then, a complete waste of time". However, looking at other reviews, I feel I'm not alone.

Worst business I have dealt with

Firstly they took a deposit in April. Heard nothing for months. Finally, I asked for my money back if they didn't do the job and took them another 2 weeks to do the job. Finished at the end of June. Then I got another request for more money the following week after the job was complete and paid for as per quote. No discussion at the time of building. No phone call. I rang for explanation and they said they have found extra concrete. Then now in 6 months later my gate is broken. Woeful!! Won't fix it. Wish I had read these reviews first.