Amazing Solar Solutions

Amazing Solar Solutions (page 5 of 5)

Listing monitored by Amazing Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (76)
  • Purchase Price$4,205.54
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Anshika
AnshikaMelbourne

Amazing work!

The panel installation process was quick and efficient + done well. The customer service experience was great too. Thank you to the team!

Kate
KateCranbourne north

Hassle free Solar! Thank-you Amazing Solar!!

Panel installation process was really smooth, installers were really experienced, they suggested better positioning of the panel placement towards North compared to where we thought where the panels will go because we had Big TV Antenna and we had the hot water panels on the same roof, but they were really professional and found a way around and moved the Antenna to a different place.

No fuss with the company or any one, everyone interacted with us was really friendly and helpful to deal with.

Solar installation

I had my solar installation through Amazing solar solution and had very good experience, people are friendly and easy to deal. Since I got my solar I have been getting good reduction on my bills the product is very good and would highly recommend them for others in Sydney

Tom Peters
Tom PetersClyde North

Superb service

Panel installation was perfect. Also inspection was done in time. I didn’t have to follow up on these matters as everything was arranged by Amazing Solar Admin Team.

this is perfect!

Luckily I got Amazing solar team come to my door after I moved to the new house.
that is a great customer service from very beginning until now
And that is a great price with perfect products which is really Amazing
you will find that the Amazing solar solution is the best choice if you want to have a green energy systems

sandy
sandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing solar done good service

Amazing solar installed the Goodwe solar inverter two weeks ago in Cranbourne Vic. Next day after installation moisture started coming in side of the screen of inverter. I spoke to them regarding problem, technician from goodwe checked the inverter twice, couldn't fix problem. Yesterday manager came and changed the inverter. They stated, they will monitor this for few more days. At the moment no issue with new inverter.

Whole team was helpful and gave good service. Hopefully everything will be alright.

Great service THANKS

The service was excellent - timely, clear communication, well informed, responsive to questions and accurate. The price was competitive and the installation went well.

Thanks!

Debbie
DebbieMid North Coast, NSW

10 our if 10 for service

From the first phone call the service and especially the communication was excellent and I really appreciated each time I called I spoke to a person and not a robot or someone who couldn’t speak English.

Good advise. Good product. Good service.

One of our friends recommended us to go with Amazing Solar. They installed with them, they were happy. So, we also installed with them. We are also happy. They do a good job.

Find out how Amazing Solar Solutions compares to other Solar Panel Installers

It is absolutely good and amazing

Good service and. Quality ..recommend to friends and family ...installation team good and quick .. goods delivered as per promise

Phil
PhilMornington

It feels great to finally have solar

I'm very impressed with the entire process, from quotation to installation. I believe I received very good value for money on the 5.4Kw system we now have. The 3 man installation team arrived on time and on a very hot morning and completed the install without any issue.
I find I am regularly checking the Fronius app to see how much power we are generating!
Very happy.

You've got a true Amazing name!!!

Thanks to the wonderful staff's of the Amazing solar,great service,great job from the start to Installation. You are highly recommended.

Fantastic.

Their service was excellent. They finished all the istallation on time. Technician came here and help me to do the mobile applications. Because I am not good at computer.

good service in sales

good performance and reasonable price no 1 brannd canadian panels installed
good very good very very good the best service always

Davo