Amazing Solar Solutions

Amazing Solar Solutions (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Amazing Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (78)
  • Purchase Price$4,525.56
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Harvie Stewart
Harvie StewartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solar addition

Amazing solar installed our system early this year. They were professional and efficient from office to install. I would happily recommend to anyone.
Enjoying the benefits already.
Regards Harvie Stewart.
Oakleigh Sth.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Harvie Stewart, We are happy to find that you are enjoying the benefits of the Solar System. Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review for us.

Maja
MajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Communication was very easy, didn't have to wait long to have panels installed.
Was kept in the loop every step of the way.
Professional service. Will recommend to others in future

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Maja, Thank you for recommending us and taking the time to write such a nice review. We are happy to find that you liked our services.

The product is as the name days - Amazing. My electricity bill has been in credit for months now. Simply great.

This company was wonderful j to deal with. The installation process was quick and clean. Installers even removed the old panels. They were polite and efficient in giving us advice when required. Everything was perfect.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Jose, We are glad to find that your experience with Amazing Solar was good. Yes, our installers are CEC certified, well trained, and professional. Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review.

Biraq Al Harari
Biraq Al HarariGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service and good price

How easy was the panel installation process?
Smooth and fast

Have you had any issues with this company? If so, how well were they dealt with by the company?
No issues. Everything was perfect as promised

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Biraq Al Harari, We are glad to find that you had a good experience with Amazing Solar. Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review.

Great job and services from Amazing Solar

The price was Amazing and so with the service..
Special thanks to joey,the sales person..very patient and make sure client understood how panels works and get to a price to suit as well..

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Josue L., we are glad to find that you liked our services. Yes, Joey is our star player and he is very dedicated and patient. Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review.

Luigi
LuigiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

Panel installation was professionally done. I was guided on the process from start until end. I am happy with how the solar performs. The product will help me save more.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Luigi, we are happy to find that our products are helping you save more. Thank you so much for taking your time to write such a nice review.

Keny
KenyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A plus company

Really good service and support. Have had 3 properties done by them. Prompt and timely. Customer service from Joey was awesome and helpful. Will go with them again. A plus.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Keny, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We are glad that you liked our services. Yes, Joey is our star player. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Splendid customer service

Great job, less hassle no worries service !! friendly people.fully professional fully recommend to anyone who wants to install solar at no hidden charges & fees thanks mehul for get it organised so quick.highly recommend.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Shammi Bhardwaj, Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. We are glad that you liked our services. Yes, Mehul is the backbone of Amazing Solar. Thank you for recommending us.

Mathew
MathewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seemed Honest in Comparison

I'd just like to say, the sales team appeared to be quite honest in comparison to the other 3 quotes i obtained. the other companies were telling me i could have a large number of panels based on my roof, but i very quickly realised they didn't taking into consideration my sky lights. Amazing Solar did!

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Mathew, we are glad to find that you recognised honesty in our services. Thank you so much for taking your time to write such a wonderful review.

Solar amazing!!!!!!

I got my 6.6kW solar system installed on Friday by these guys I can say that Brian T and the team was very professional and very helpful. Within the day of installation and today. I was very happy and the installation guys was very good they did a very good job. I would recommend people to use this company amazing solar. A very competitive price. Very happy customer.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello George, We are glad to find that you liked our services. Yes, Brian is one of our star performers and he takes care of every customer query. Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review.

Gary
GaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Experience

Had a good experience with Amazing Solar. They provided competitive quote. No up front deposit which was good and were in and out in about 4 hours installing the system. Had a few Alarms reported by the system early on but they were able to get these all fixed remotely. System has been in place for 3 months now and it working well.

Hello Gary,
We are delighted to know that you had a good experience with us. Thank you for taking your precious time to write such a nice review for us.

Michael C.
Michael C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Poor Customer Service!!

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Michael C., We sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience. However, in order to solve your problem, we request you to please get in touch with our Amazing Customer Care team on 1300 025 955.

Joseph Y
Joseph YGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional & courteous approach to their work.

The panel installation went smoothly and was done without delay. After installation, the inspection of the work was done promptly and any rectifications were attended almost immediately. Great & prompt service.

Hello Joseph Y,
We are glad to find that you liked our services. Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review.

Bluejedaku
BluejedakuSouthwest, VIC

Solar panels @ Modewarre

The whole process went smoothly and without any problems.Our situation was a bit different as we have two houses sharing one smart meter but Amazing Solar weren't fazed at all.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Bluejedaku, We are glad that you liked our services. Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review for us.

Amazing as the name suggests

We installed our solar system from Amazing over 3 years ago. We are very happy with their services and highly recommend using them. Installation and Grid connection was managed smoothly and they kept me informed on developments throughout the process.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Mahesh, It is glad to find that even after 3 years you are still satisfied with the solar system provided by us. Thank you for taking your time to rate us.

Woody C.
Woody C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service from Start to End

The entire process was smooth. I have not paid electricity bill for the last two years. The Sales person Srivaths was awesome. He explained all the entire journey and was happy to go with him.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Woody C., It is great to find that you are truly enjoying the benefits of Solar Energy. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Tom.K.
Tom.K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Great workmanship quick installation.
Very happy with the outcome.I am saving heaps with the solar panels I had installed.
I can’t remember when I payed a power bill last probably once in the 3 years I’ve had the solar panels.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Tom.K., We are glad to find out that you are happy with the performance of the solar system. It is good to know about your reduced electricity bills too :) Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review.

Dario Collard
Dario Collard

Solar

Amazing Solar and especially dealing with Sunny he was fantastic great guy.
I would recommend family and friends to these guys. Installation took place Saturday and the installation guys was very good and today Thursday the inspector came and all good. I would like to thank you all for your amazing service and your help in applying for the rebate. Communications was excellent and keep you posted how things are going.
Thank you again I am a very happy customer.
Regards
Dario

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Dario Collard, We are glad to find out that you liked our services. Yes, sunny is the most experienced and expert person on our team. Thank you for recommending us and taking your time to write such a nice review.

Jacky G.
Jacky G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service and product.

Everything went smooth and loved the experience. I will definitely recommend your service to all my friends and relatives. Customer service and product is beyond expectations, you have surely earned a longtime customer.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Jacky G., We are happy to find that we were able to meet all your expectations. We are also thankful to you for recommending us and taking the time for writing such a nice review.

Overall Product and job

No issues at all, pretty happy with their job.
People are clam and polite, installer boys looks very professional and helpful.
The generation is close to what I expected based on the number of panels

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Marcel, we are happy to find that you liked our services. Yes, all our installers and professionals who are certified by the clean energy council.

Hafiz
HafizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solar Installation

I have received solar installation services from Amazing Solar. Since that time I am very happy and without any issue. During the last six months, I am using cannot experience problems. Last month someone come and check the system.

Hello Hafiz,

We are happy to know that your solar system is working perfectly. By the way, thank you for taking your valuable time to write such a nice review.

Kov Pyneeandee
Kov PyneeandeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Experience

Amazing Simple process - they made it easy for me - received the required support during the process and installation on time with friendly people. Good customer service and always available to answer questions

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Kov Pyneeandee, Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. Yes, our customer care team is always available to answer all the queries of customers.

Jigar
JigarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good customer service

The installation process was smooth and on planned schedule.
The after installation support and service is very good.
Service staff called after installation and also after few months to check everything was working as desired.
This was impressive.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Jigar, we are happy that you enjoyed the installation process. By the way, thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review.

Monu S.
Monu S.Victoria

Great

Sunny was the best person to deal with he provided all the information in advance which was very helpful to make the decision.

Also good customer service by the company they are very quick in response.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Monu S. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Yes, Sunny is our star player.

sherin oz
sherin ozPerth, WA

Excellent service

The whole process from ordering solar panels to having them installed was effortless. Very professional service. I would highly recommend Amazing Solar to anyone. I’m looking forward to getting my first electricity bill.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello sherin oz, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Other Solar Panel Installers