Amazing Solar Solutions

Amazing Solar Solutions (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Amazing Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (67)
  • Purchase Price$4,023.41
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Amazing

Was done beyond my expectations. No issues with this company at all as far as I am concerned. Fantastic job. So far quite happy with our Solar power. Thank you

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Ryan, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Result

Panel installation was excellent, the guys who did the installation where the best, and I have had No issues. 10/10 Amazing Solar Solution . Keep up the good job. Five Stars

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Debbie. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Sumit
SumitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good service and experience

One of the switch broke during hail storm and they fixed it at no cost. Excellent product and fantastic after sales service. Definitely recommend Amazing Solar. They provided competitive quote and decided to go with then due to Many positive customer reviews.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Sumit. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Review collected in partnership with Amazing Solar

very helpful and good service

My experience with amazing solar is very good. Best price for solar..and very helpful while applying the rebate as well. I just signed the contract and rest of things they did.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Kuldeep Sharma. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Peter W
Peter WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

this was perfect

Service was excelent the install was prompt and the savings are up to 50% off my normal electricity account follow up was very good and the whole experiance was done with a miniumof fuss

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Peter W. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Natalie H.
Natalie H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful and Professional

Amazing solar team is really professional and helpful.....I just signed the contract and they did the rest from A to Z. Will definitely recommend my friends and family...Keep giving the same customer satisfaction...Cheers

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Natalie H., Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Adrian S.
Adrian S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Solar has Amazing Team....!!!

I have already started referring my friends to Amazing Solar , I was very happy with the service & the quality of the products they offered me in first appointment with Hitesh...didnt had to look around for any other company. Customer care team help us claiming all our rebates, made our life so easy....Thanks Pearl...!!! Amazing Solar team really have Amazing installers...they were very professional and friendly at same time.... Highly recommend...Amazing Solar ...!!!

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Adrian S., Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Manith M
Manith MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Solar package options and services from Amazing Solar Solutions

Great experience from the start till the end of the process. The company provided lot of options to choose from for both the Inverters and the panels and provided pertinent advice on the pros and cons of each of the available model. 'Professional Installation', was the comment made by the Solar Inspector who came to validate the panels at the property. Provided the necessary documentation on completion of the job to claim the solar rebate. Overall great experience by the team

Disappointed

Only professional until they get their hands on your money. Follow up process unprofessional and truly disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend to anybody.

Kumar
KumarMelbourne

Unhappy

Only fake promises.
Lack of good communication among themselves.
Installers very rough and rude
After 5 months of installing electricity bill has very minor change. Not what I was expecting and told.

WThomas
WThomas

awful

Awful service. have promised and had not installed a system even after a 13 week period. More interested in a single storey installation so that can do more jobs.

BobS
BobSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Daniel and his team are very helpful and the service follow up and installation went well. We installed 6.50 KW system ie, Longi 310 panel with Fronius Primo inverter. Best purchase experience and no fuss. If you want a worry and stress free solar system I recommend Amazing Solar . Great quality product and excellent service. Once again thanks Dani.....

Anshika
AnshikaMelbourne

Amazing work!

The panel installation process was quick and efficient + done well. The customer service experience was great too. Thank you to the team!

Kate
KateCranbourne north

Hassle free Solar! Thank-you Amazing Solar!!

Panel installation process was really smooth, installers were really experienced, they suggested better positioning of the panel placement towards North compared to where we thought where the panels will go because we had Big TV Antenna and we had the hot water panels on the same roof, but they were really professional and found a way around and moved the Antenna to a different place.

No fuss with the company or any one, everyone interacted with us was really friendly and helpful to deal with.

Solar installation

I had my solar installation through Amazing solar solution and had very good experience, people are friendly and easy to deal. Since I got my solar I have been getting good reduction on my bills the product is very good and would highly recommend them for others in Sydney

Tom Peters
Tom PetersClyde North

Superb service

Panel installation was perfect. Also inspection was done in time. I didn’t have to follow up on these matters as everything was arranged by Amazing Solar Admin Team.

this is perfect!

Luckily I got Amazing solar team come to my door after I moved to the new house.
that is a great customer service from very beginning until now
And that is a great price with perfect products which is really Amazing
you will find that the Amazing solar solution is the best choice if you want to have a green energy systems

Great service THANKS

The service was excellent - timely, clear communication, well informed, responsive to questions and accurate. The price was competitive and the installation went well.

Thanks!

Debbie
DebbieMid North Coast, NSW

10 our if 10 for service

From the first phone call the service and especially the communication was excellent and I really appreciated each time I called I spoke to a person and not a robot or someone who couldn’t speak English.

Good advise. Good product. Good service.

One of our friends recommended us to go with Amazing Solar. They installed with them, they were happy. So, we also installed with them. We are also happy. They do a good job.

It is absolutely good and amazing

Good service and. Quality ..recommend to friends and family ...installation team good and quick .. goods delivered as per promise

Phil
PhilMornington

It feels great to finally have solar

I'm very impressed with the entire process, from quotation to installation. I believe I received very good value for money on the 5.4Kw system we now have. The 3 man installation team arrived on time and on a very hot morning and completed the install without any issue.
I find I am regularly checking the Fronius app to see how much power we are generating!
Very happy.

You've got a true Amazing name!!!

Thanks to the wonderful staff's of the Amazing solar,great service,great job from the start to Installation. You are highly recommended.

Fantastic.

Their service was excellent. They finished all the istallation on time. Technician came here and help me to do the mobile applications. Because I am not good at computer.

good service in sales

good performance and reasonable price no 1 brannd canadian panels installed
good very good very very good the best service always

Other Solar Panel Installers