Amazing Solar Solutions

Amazing Solar Solutions (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Amazing Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (72)
  • Purchase Price$4,042.29
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Bluejedaku
BluejedakuSouthwest, VIC

Solar panels @ Modewarre

The whole process went smoothly and without any problems.Our situation was a bit different as we have two houses sharing one smart meter but Amazing Solar weren't fazed at all.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Bluejedaku, We are glad that you liked our services. Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review for us.

Amazing as the name suggests

We installed our solar system from Amazing over 3 years ago. We are very happy with their services and highly recommend using them. Installation and Grid connection was managed smoothly and they kept me informed on developments throughout the process.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Mahesh, It is glad to find that even after 3 years you are still satisfied with the solar system provided by us. Thank you for taking your time to rate us.

Woody C.
Woody C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service from Start to End

The entire process was smooth. I have not paid electricity bill for the last two years. The Sales person Srivaths was awesome. He explained all the entire journey and was happy to go with him.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Woody C., It is great to find that you are truly enjoying the benefits of Solar Energy. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Tom.K.
Tom.K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Great workmanship quick installation.
Very happy with the outcome.I am saving heaps with the solar panels I had installed.
I can’t remember when I payed a power bill last probably once in the 3 years I’ve had the solar panels.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Tom.K., We are glad to find out that you are happy with the performance of the solar system. It is good to know about your reduced electricity bills too :) Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review.

Dario Collard
Dario Collard

Solar

Amazing Solar and especially dealing with Sunny he was fantastic great guy.
I would recommend family and friends to these guys. Installation took place Saturday and the installation guys was very good and today Thursday the inspector came and all good. I would like to thank you all for your amazing service and your help in applying for the rebate. Communications was excellent and keep you posted how things are going.
Thank you again I am a very happy customer.
Regards
Dario

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Dario Collard, We are glad to find out that you liked our services. Yes, sunny is the most experienced and expert person on our team. Thank you for recommending us and taking your time to write such a nice review.

Jacky G.
Jacky G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service and product.

Everything went smooth and loved the experience. I will definitely recommend your service to all my friends and relatives. Customer service and product is beyond expectations, you have surely earned a longtime customer.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Jacky G., We are happy to find that we were able to meet all your expectations. We are also thankful to you for recommending us and taking the time for writing such a nice review.

Overall Product and job

No issues at all, pretty happy with their job.
People are clam and polite, installer boys looks very professional and helpful.
The generation is close to what I expected based on the number of panels

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Marcel, we are happy to find that you liked our services. Yes, all our installers and professionals who are certified by the clean energy council.

Hafiz
HafizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solar Installation

I have received solar installation services from Amazing Solar. Since that time I am very happy and without any issue. During the last six months, I am using cannot experience problems. Last month someone come and check the system.

Hello Hafiz,

We are happy to know that your solar system is working perfectly. By the way, thank you for taking your valuable time to write such a nice review.

Review collected in partnership with Amazing Solar

This has been good so far.

All tasks were completed on the same day. We have been using the solar system for the last 6 weeks. No issues so far. The generation is close to what I expected based on the number of panels

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Madhavan, Thank you for providing your valuable feedback and ratings. We are glad that you liked our services.

Kov Pyneeandee
Kov PyneeandeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Experience

Amazing Simple process - they made it easy for me - received the required support during the process and installation on time with friendly people. Good customer service and always available to answer questions

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Kov Pyneeandee, Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. Yes, our customer care team is always available to answer all the queries of customers.

Jigar
JigarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good customer service

The installation process was smooth and on planned schedule.
The after installation support and service is very good.
Service staff called after installation and also after few months to check everything was working as desired.
This was impressive.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Jigar, we are happy that you enjoyed the installation process. By the way, thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review.

Monu S.
Monu S.Victoria

Great

Sunny was the best person to deal with he provided all the information in advance which was very helpful to make the decision.

Also good customer service by the company they are very quick in response.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Monu S. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Yes, Sunny is our star player.

sherin oz
sherin ozPerth, WA

Excellent service

The whole process from ordering solar panels to having them installed was effortless. Very professional service. I would highly recommend Amazing Solar to anyone. I’m looking forward to getting my first electricity bill.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello sherin oz, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Loki
LokiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good service from marketing and installation

The installer was very good. All the staff from the start till the end was very helpful. On the whole very good service from Amazing solar.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Loki, Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Yes, all our installers are clean energy council approved.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service just like the name they go by...

An absolutely perfect hassle free service received from Amazing solar. Like the name they stand by their amazing service too. Srivaths was the best to help me with the process. Solar set up is not easy but Srivaths took over the full process and made it so easy and hassle free.

Rossco
RosscoMelbourne

Very professional and trustworthy

Amazing Solar Solutions were very easy to deal with from the getgo and showed great patience with my never ending list of questions. They recommended high quality components and the installer was authorised and very knowledgeable. My solar system is so good. I rarely get an electricity bill.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Rossco, Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Review collected in partnership with Amazing Solar

Pleased with product and service

Excellent work done by amazing solar ream, was smooth transition from start to end. Team members also very polite and clear in explaining you in detail.
Definitely recommend them
Great work Amazing solar team, thank you
And special thanks to Hitesh

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Krutika, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Ty Ea
Ty EaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service!

The process was easy and I had nothing to do as everything was handled by the company. We encountered no issues with the company whatsoever. The service was professional and we had a wonderful experience overall. Thank you all for team Amazing Solar, Special thanks to Veronica, Sunny and Mayuri. Keep up the good work

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Ty Ea, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Atit Shah
Atit ShahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I would like to thank AmazingSolar/Veronica for providing outstanding customer service. The entire process from the time you first contact them to the time you start receiving Feed in Tarrifs takes approx 10-13 weeks. these guys have been proactive throughout, making the entire process look quite easy. They have kept me updated on the process and the required next steps, those being:

Initial Quotation
Submitting documentation for govt rebates
Approval from govt for rebates
Panels and Inverter installation
Quality Check
Submitting documentation for FeedInTarrifs (FIT) to retailer
Smart meter configuration change to receive FIT.

Thanks heaps team for your outstanding service and your support throughout.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Atit Shah, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Sivakumar R.
Sivakumar R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service and System Briefing

Good customer service, competitive pricing, catering to customer requirement, feasibility and so on.
Had issue with paper work from my end , resolved right away with zero downtime enabling quicker installation booking date followed by Certification.
Matin, customer friendly with apt advice.
Highly recommended.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Sivakumar R., Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Review collected in partnership with Amazing Solar

This is a very good service

The installation was very quick easy an fast. Although a problem did occur, after contacting them they were very happy and persistent to solve the issue. The issue was solved eventually causing only slight disturbance to my schedule. I recommend.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Daw, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Abel P.
Abel P.

Great service.

Its been more than 6 months of solar usage. So far no issues. Installation was quick and efficiency is good.

Customer service was courteous. My colleague recommended Amazing Solar and it will surely recommend to others.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Abel P., Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Arun
ArunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Great process from requesting quote, accepting and then installation. Entire process, super fast.
We had previous experience with other solar retailers who is not so helpful, but the service with Amazing solar is very fast. very friendly customer service. we recommend this company. Worth going with them.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Arun, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Sothun
SothunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing solar

Two men spent half day to install. Since then I never have any issue with this campany and I am happy with a reasonable price to buy my power. Also I can save alot from monthly power bill after I got solar.

Hello Sothun, Thanks for your valuable feedback

Wickman D
Wickman DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service,effective efficient and care about customers.

Amazing Solar does excellent job for me, in this competitive world. I feel the service people and installers very honest. This company has long term vision. There service is Effective, Efficient and Affordable. They done excellent job for me.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Wickman D, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Other Solar Panel Installers