Amazing Solar Solutions

Amazing Solar Solutions (page 5 of 5)

Listing monitored by Amazing Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (73)
  • Purchase Price$3,994.60
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

this is perfect!

Luckily I got Amazing solar team come to my door after I moved to the new house.
that is a great customer service from very beginning until now
And that is a great price with perfect products which is really Amazing
you will find that the Amazing solar solution is the best choice if you want to have a green energy systems

sandy
sandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing solar done good service

Amazing solar installed the Goodwe solar inverter two weeks ago in Cranbourne Vic. Next day after installation moisture started coming in side of the screen of inverter. I spoke to them regarding problem, technician from goodwe checked the inverter twice, couldn't fix problem. Yesterday manager came and changed the inverter. They stated, they will monitor this for few more days. At the moment no issue with new inverter.

Whole team was helpful and gave good service. Hopefully everything will be alright.

Great service THANKS

The service was excellent - timely, clear communication, well informed, responsive to questions and accurate. The price was competitive and the installation went well.

Thanks!

Debbie
DebbieMid North Coast, NSW

10 our if 10 for service

From the first phone call the service and especially the communication was excellent and I really appreciated each time I called I spoke to a person and not a robot or someone who couldn’t speak English.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Amazing Solar Solutions compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Good advise. Good product. Good service.

One of our friends recommended us to go with Amazing Solar. They installed with them, they were happy. So, we also installed with them. We are also happy. They do a good job.

It is absolutely good and amazing

Good service and. Quality ..recommend to friends and family ...installation team good and quick .. goods delivered as per promise

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Phil
PhilMornington

It feels great to finally have solar

I'm very impressed with the entire process, from quotation to installation. I believe I received very good value for money on the 5.4Kw system we now have. The 3 man installation team arrived on time and on a very hot morning and completed the install without any issue.
I find I am regularly checking the Fronius app to see how much power we are generating!
Very happy.

You've got a true Amazing name!!!

Thanks to the wonderful staff's of the Amazing solar,great service,great job from the start to Installation. You are highly recommended.

Fantastic.

Their service was excellent. They finished all the istallation on time. Technician came here and help me to do the mobile applications. Because I am not good at computer.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Amazing Solar Solutions compares to other Solar Panel Installers

good service in sales

good performance and reasonable price no 1 brannd canadian panels installed
good very good very very good the best service always

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area