Amazing Solar Solutions

Amazing Solar Solutions (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Amazing Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (75)
  • Purchase Price$4,205.54
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

This is a very good service

The installation was very quick easy an fast. Although a problem did occur, after contacting them they were very happy and persistent to solve the issue. The issue was solved eventually causing only slight disturbance to my schedule. I recommend.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Daw, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Abel P.
Abel P.

Great service.

Its been more than 6 months of solar usage. So far no issues. Installation was quick and efficiency is good.

Customer service was courteous. My colleague recommended Amazing Solar and it will surely recommend to others.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Abel P., Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Arun
ArunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Great process from requesting quote, accepting and then installation. Entire process, super fast.
We had previous experience with other solar retailers who is not so helpful, but the service with Amazing solar is very fast. very friendly customer service. we recommend this company. Worth going with them.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Arun, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Sothun
SothunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing solar

Two men spent half day to install. Since then I never have any issue with this campany and I am happy with a reasonable price to buy my power. Also I can save alot from monthly power bill after I got solar.

Hello Sothun, Thanks for your valuable feedback

Wickman D
Wickman DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service,effective efficient and care about customers.

Amazing Solar does excellent job for me, in this competitive world. I feel the service people and installers very honest. This company has long term vision. There service is Effective, Efficient and Affordable. They done excellent job for me.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Wickman D, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Rajbir
Rajbir

Amazing service

The installation process was great and each and every step was explained properly.All the queries were dealt in a friendly way .all the people involved in the installation process were professionals .

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Rajbir, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Very good

It was very easy installation the technician knows what they were doing i had no issue thanks it was a excellent service overall staff were very friendly and helpful during the whole experience.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Jass, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Kuldeep Bajwa
Kuldeep BajwaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent and Professional Service

We have installed solar system 2 years ago from amazing solar and saved approx 2K every year. As they provided best service I am using their services to intall another system on my investment property. I have also recommended Amazing solar to my friends few of them used their professional services and are also happy with them.
Products and prices are very resonable and I believe best in industry.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Kuldeep Bajwa, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Amazing service = Amazing Solar

After looking around for several months we decided to go with Amazing Solar. Mayur has been great help and great to deal with. He provided all the information which helped us make our final decision. The process was smooth from start to end and customer service was great. I highly recommend this solar company at the quality of products is great and there are options to choose from depending on your budget. The installers were extremely professional and good at their job.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Anita B, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Amazing

Was done beyond my expectations. No issues with this company at all as far as I am concerned. Fantastic job. So far quite happy with our Solar power. Thank you

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Ryan, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Result

Panel installation was excellent, the guys who did the installation where the best, and I have had No issues. 10/10 Amazing Solar Solution . Keep up the good job. Five Stars

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Debbie. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Sumit
SumitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good service and experience

One of the switch broke during hail storm and they fixed it at no cost. Excellent product and fantastic after sales service. Definitely recommend Amazing Solar. They provided competitive quote and decided to go with then due to Many positive customer reviews.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Sumit. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Duncan
DuncanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent result

The service provided was excellent and the process turned out to be exactly the same as the sales person sold to us. I would highly recommend Amazing Solar for your system installation at your house

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Duncan. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Get quotes

very helpful and good service

My experience with amazing solar is very good. Best price for solar..and very helpful while applying the rebate as well. I just signed the contract and rest of things they did.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Kuldeep Sharma. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Mary C Valencia
Mary C ValenciaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Requested review

Product was explained and installation was done after all the parts were received.
There was some delay from contract signing to actual installation but that was explained based on logistics /supply issues due to Covid.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Mary C Valencia. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Peter W
Peter WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

this was perfect

Service was excelent the install was prompt and the savings are up to 50% off my normal electricity account follow up was very good and the whole experiance was done with a miniumof fuss

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Peter W. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Natalie H.
Natalie H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful and Professional

Amazing solar team is really professional and helpful.....I just signed the contract and they did the rest from A to Z. Will definitely recommend my friends and family...Keep giving the same customer satisfaction...Cheers

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Natalie H., Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Adrian S.
Adrian S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Solar has Amazing Team....!!!

I have already started referring my friends to Amazing Solar , I was very happy with the service & the quality of the products they offered me in first appointment with Hitesh...didnt had to look around for any other company. Customer care team help us claiming all our rebates, made our life so easy....Thanks Pearl...!!! Amazing Solar team really have Amazing installers...they were very professional and friendly at same time.... Highly recommend...Amazing Solar ...!!!

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Adrian S., Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Manith M
Manith MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Solar package options and services from Amazing Solar Solutions

Great experience from the start till the end of the process. The company provided lot of options to choose from for both the Inverters and the panels and provided pertinent advice on the pros and cons of each of the available model. 'Professional Installation', was the comment made by the Solar Inspector who came to validate the panels at the property. Provided the necessary documentation on completion of the job to claim the solar rebate. Overall great experience by the team

Amazing solar

Hitesh from Amazing solar....was very helpful.
Best price for Best product. Installed our solar 2 months ago. We have been very happy with the service so far and would definitely recommend lt further.

BobS
BobSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Daniel and his team are very helpful and the service follow up and installation went well. We installed 6.50 KW system ie, Longi 310 panel with Fronius Primo inverter. Best purchase experience and no fuss. If you want a worry and stress free solar system I recommend Amazing Solar . Great quality product and excellent service. Once again thanks Dani.....

Anshika
AnshikaMelbourne

Amazing work!

The panel installation process was quick and efficient + done well. The customer service experience was great too. Thank you to the team!

Kate
KateCranbourne north

Hassle free Solar! Thank-you Amazing Solar!!

Panel installation process was really smooth, installers were really experienced, they suggested better positioning of the panel placement towards North compared to where we thought where the panels will go because we had Big TV Antenna and we had the hot water panels on the same roof, but they were really professional and found a way around and moved the Antenna to a different place.

No fuss with the company or any one, everyone interacted with us was really friendly and helpful to deal with.

Solar installation

I had my solar installation through Amazing solar solution and had very good experience, people are friendly and easy to deal. Since I got my solar I have been getting good reduction on my bills the product is very good and would highly recommend them for others in Sydney

Tom Peters
Tom PetersClyde North

Superb service

Panel installation was perfect. Also inspection was done in time. I didn’t have to follow up on these matters as everything was arranged by Amazing Solar Admin Team.

Other Solar Panel Installers