AmazingCo

AmazingCo

Listing monitored by AmazingCo

4.1
  • Trip Completed Yes · No (8)
  • Ease of Booking

Really well thought-out experience!

Even thought the weather was hot, we had a lovely day! I booked the premium mystery picnic experience and each location provided the perfect addition to our picnic. All the food was delicious and we ate/drank some of it at some of the locations so as not to have to carry everything.
I would recommend to provide better guidance for how big of a bag to bring to carry everything. Our bag didn't fit it all.
In general, this experience exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend it.

Trip Completed No

It was perfect! My husband loved his birthday surprise!

I actually booked the Mystery Picnic in ATL… and it was great! The clues were so cool and the food was good. Met our expectations! I would do it again.

Booking TypeAccommodation

Neville
NevilleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fun family experience

Booking for our mystery picnic was easy, and easy to amend once I remembered everyone who was coming! The seven different puzzle clues were just the right level of difficulty, with 8 adults and 4 children all participating in solving the next destination within walking distance. Storekeepers were all friendly and helpful and the food provided was fresh, healthy, delicious and abundant. We all had a great time, especially once we finished at a reserve with a large play structure for the children. Have already told several people how we enjoyed our day, and we plan to do it again at another venue.

Bianca Santucci
Bianca SantucciSydney, NSW

A fantastic idea and a great way to connect with my partner

It was a fun time. We both enjoyed it. And definitely recommend 100%. Would love to try some of the other experiences. Never heard of it until it came up on Facebook.

Booking TypeVisa

Booking Services

Find out how AmazingCo compares to other Booking Services

Best date idea ever!

Funny night!

This was a really good experience, it was nice to do something different. Some of the challenge ges really made us think, we had a laugh...really good!! I think It took us around 90 minutes to complete.

Susan
SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not impressed

not happy
not happyQueensland

So far not great...

Haven't even started and my experience is terrible. First I was charged in US dollars for an Australian purchase. I notice the website keeps flicking between US and AUS which is very confusing. Second, I didn't receive my gift card. The good thing is that I was quickly refunded for both purchases. Trying to rebook now and still having problems. Not convinced this is good value for money given the angst experienced so far.

Booking TypeTour