AmazingCo

AmazingCo

Listing monitored by AmazingCo

• Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
rhiannondrew
rhiannondrewCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Was fun but not sure worth the price.

Clues were a little too easy and the amount of food you got could have been a little more, for example two small wedges of cheese didn’t really stretch across the crackers. Otherwise it was perfect and we had a great time.

Fiona M.
Fiona M.Gippsland, VIC

I guess you pay for the experience, not the food . . .

Locations were quite far apart, so I drove. No parking at any of them and had to pay extra for 3 parking garages.
The food was average. I guess I expected more than stale crackers in a cheese platter, juice, small salad and a desert for $120.
The clues were average, the first one did not even match the location.
Experience . . . Check. Do again? Nope.

Trip Completed Yes
Vanessa
VanessaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good, Fun Day Out

We had a great mystery picnic in Pokolbin. Because we know the area quite well, the clues were a little easy and we could've done with a couple more but all in all the food was good quality and plentiful, the places we went were expecting us and the final destination was lovely. No real complaints.

Jarah D.
Jarah D.asked

What type of activities are included in the stay at home romantic date and activity date? I can’t find much info.

Cass
Cassasked

Has anyone been on a weekend mystery? Wondering what the standard of accommodation is like.
Also wondering what the Burleigh Head experience is like as well.

Leonie K.
Leonie K.asked

I’m a Sydneysider - wondering whether anyone has done either The Rocks or Botanic Gardens and can give me a review? I’m not sure which one to pick!

Get an answer from our members and AmazingCo representatives