AmazingCo

AmazingCo

Listing monitored by AmazingCo

• Trip Completed Yes (24) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking

A fun night-in!

An affordable, well-organise and fun night in. We enjoyed the variety of activities provided and had lots of laughs. The email sent prior gave us plenty of time to get ingredients ready for the delicious, signature cocktail was delicious!

Fun anniversary activity!

I booked a mystery picnic as an anniversary gift/date. It was very easy to book the picnic and details/instructions were sent to me immediately and were easy to follow. Both me and my boyfriend thought it the scavenger hunt dynamic could be improved to be more challenging, but other than that we loved it. I can't wait for this experience to be expanded to other surrounding cities so we can do it again!

Great idea - so much fun!!

I got the at home date for my partner & I to reconnect. Was heaps of fun & the questions & activities are well thought out. We had so many laughs. Great thing to do off screens & away from tv.

Great date night in!

My husband and I loved the virtual date night in! The activities were unique and prompted us to answer questions we hadn’t specifically talked about before and reminisce on special times in our relationship.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Fun night with the family during lockdown!

Perfect way to get together with the family. We did the games night. Overall, good fun! Some of the games a little tricky, but well thought out with music questions as well.

Chris
ChrisPerth

Fun, unique and delicious

Unique and great way to explore parts of the city that we haven’t been before. Some of the food items were really delicious and more than enough for 2 big adults. The clues were good but it was too easy to reveal the answer. This part should have been more challenging. I.e. incorrect answers meant you had to wait until you get another attempt. In my opinion for the price, this should have included a bottle of wine or something. But other than that. We thoroughly enjoyed the journey. We even walked the whole way. Can’t wait to try something different from amazeco.

mgulline
mgullineSydney, NSW

Interesting night in

The booking and organisation was easy and seamless. We we found some of the clues odd, but maybe that’s the point, it had us talking and laughing for 3 hours.

Ease of Booking

It was a great experience! Can't wait to do it again!

This was a great experience and we can't wait to do it again. It was super easy to book and there were no additional fees or costs. The clues on the app worked great. They were challenging and fun. If you are booking in Tampa, I just have a few suggestions. You get A LOT of food. One cooler bag/backpack isn't enough. Even for two people we definitely needed two bags. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because, I paid the upgrade $35 for a bottle of wine. We didn't get an option for what kind of wine it was, and it turned out to be a dessert wine, not a sipping wine during the picnic. It was just a big price tag for a bottle of wine we didn't like. We would bring our own next time. If you like dessert wine, then go for it!

Kasey E.
Kasey E.Sydney, NSW

This was fun

We really enjoyed our couples date night. There was something that suited both of us. We Will definitely be doing another one of them to get us through this Sydney lockdown

Tanya H.
Tanya H.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for date night during lockdown!

I booked the couples romantic night in online trivia and it was so fun! Took a couple of hours to complete, made us laugh, made me cry (in a good way!) and gave us something interesting to do whilst in lockdown - would definitely recommend this if you want a fun date night!

Ease of Booking
Leona
LeonaSydney, NSW

Fun Night In!!

With the Pandamic and Lockdown this was a few hours of fun with my wife, all the questions were relevant and we had the opportunity to work together to solve the clues. A bottle of wine, nibblies and our AmazingCo Date Night In is what we needed.

Trip Completed Yes

Chat
Chat Australian Capital Territory

Great day out

Even though we live in Canberra we visited new places and (with great food) and learnt new things. There was no additional fees. We booked online which was so simple.

Great day out.

A pretty good day

We did a family picnic in the Southern Highlands. It was a fun day with delicious food. We were disappointed that two items were missing from our basket at the end. Also one of the venues didn’t have time for us to do a tasting as promised. But overall still enjoyable & worthwhile. Start early if you want to take advantage of the suggested extras.

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

A lovely weekend activity!

Hunter Valley mystery picnic! Everything was great, delicious treats picked up to add to our basket. A nice and lovely activity on a sunny winter's day (albeit a bit too windy). Logistical routes could be a tad better - more on the way and less backwards forwards.

Great fun day out with lots of food

We did the Canberra mystery picnic experience in June 21. It was a great day out and a great way to discover new places in the city we hadn’t been before.
There was a lot more food than I expected which was way too much for 2 people but a good spread with a mix of sweet and savoury. We liked every stop except one which was a serve yourself so it was too hard to stick within the allocated budget and we easily went over with not much product. Besides that the whole experience was great and I would definitely do it again as a great way to explore other cities or I would buy it as a present for someone.