AmazingCo

AmazingCo

Listing monitored by AmazingCo

• Trip Completed Yes (186) · No (6)
  • Ease of Booking

Absolutely fantastic!

Everything was beautifully done! We did the Mt Tambourine surprise picnic, and it was incredible! Every venue was lovely, the staff went above and beyond! And the final destination was beautiful! 10/10 would do again!

Amber
AmberCanberra 2600, ACT

Awesome solution for lockdown birthdays

Because we're in lockdown we cannot go out for birthdays and needed something for the whole family. This was a fabulous choice which had something for everyone in the family. It turned up when it was supposed to, it had lovely clear instructions and it was fun. I will be booking more of these since we look like being stuck inside for a bit longer. Definitely worth the money.

Great value and a fun experience

I booked a mystery picnic date on Bainbridge Island. The experience very smooth and a lot of fun.

The clues were simple to decipher and we followed the additional recommendations to unearth some unexpected sights along the way.

The businesses that provided our food were all welcoming and had our orders ready to go. There food quantities were generous and we had leftovers for later.

Bellarine Peninsula

My partner and I enjoyed the mystery picnic experience. From solving the clues and exploring the Bellarine Peninsula area. Great selection of food and it was all delicious. Recommend to anyone looking for a fun day out!

Find out how AmazingCo compares to other Booking Services

A great way to enjoy a day out and a picnic.

What a fab experience we had exploring Greenwich and having fun along the way. The booking went smoothly, clues were challenging but fun ( there are hints if needed) and the staff in the shops that we collected food from were very friendly and helpful. The overall trip took 4 hours, that included us viewing a few places of interest that was recommended. We ate our Picnic in Greenwich park which has a stunning panorama of the city. We would love to do it again in a different town.

Best birthday present ever!

Mystery picnic in dorking was a birthday present - it was so much fun! We did it on bikes and it was a whole day activity, absolutely brilliant! Full picnic, artisan shops, fun clues with tips along the way, easily managed and well organised. I’d 100% recommend this and will buy another for myself to do in a different area!

So much fun!

We enjoyed the Portland, OR scavenger hunt! It was a fun way to celebrate a birthday. The children were even able to partake in solving the clues and the stops made sure there were food items for the kids. It was a fun day and we had a wonderful picnic with an abundance of good food. Looking forward to trying another one somewhere else and I know the birthday girl and her husband are planning to do the one in McMinnville.

We enjoyed every minute.

No hidden fees, only additional fee we payed was specific parking since we also wanted to check out some other attractions. We did the Midtown Atlanta picnic and it opened our pallets and eyes to some places that we have never been. Food choice was excellent. Beverage was amazing. The park set it off with the vibe that was already happening. We will do this again soon. This outing did more than meet my expectations!

Sheila
Sheila

So much fun for adults and teens in the family. Loved it.

Our family (2 adults 2 teens) enjoyed the Foodies evening. It was such fun- we laughed and laughed! Was easy to book and easy to change the date. Very responsive and friendly team. Highly recommend.

Find out how AmazingCo compares to other Booking Services

Really well thought-out experience!

Even thought the weather was hot, we had a lovely day! I booked the premium mystery picnic experience and each location provided the perfect addition to our picnic. All the food was delicious and we ate/drank some of it at some of the locations so as not to have to carry everything.
I would recommend to provide better guidance for how big of a bag to bring to carry everything. Our bag didn't fit it all.
In general, this experience exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend it.

Lanie v.
Lanie v.South East Queensland, QLD

Mystery Picnic Paddington

Chris B.
Chris B.Perth, WA

Perfect discovery tour, and quick to organise surprise date

Taking one of the date picnic tours just out of town turned out to be an excellent idea. The booking was flexible, instructions were clear, and each stop was really well chosen. We thoroughly enjoyed the whole day - thinking it would be 2 hours (being fit for a hike and not prone to dawdle much) but the day was a very pleasant 4 hours and at no point did we wish it was over sooner. I just regret having dinner plans as we could have enjoyed some time at the end of the tour in a lovely (surprise) locale!

I did have some feedback for Amazing Co that I thought would help the particular picnic run on better timing, they responded super fast and took it on board.

Great experience all round.

Kristen8528
Kristen8528

Awesome way to turn a picnic into a fun date day

We booked this event outside of our local area to help us explore a new place (Mt Tambourine). It was a great way to see a new area and we ended up going to a lot of the suggested venues to make a full day out of our experience. We both had a great time and enjoyed the whole experience. The vendors were incredibly friendly too!

Brilliant experience! Different and really well put together.

I booked the mystery picnic in London as a surprise for my husband’s 50th birthday. It was just fabulous - we discovered areas and shops before unknown. We would 100% recommend.

Don
DonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A fun night at home

This “Date Night at Home” was a fun collection of activities to do as a couple online - collaborative and competitive! There were quizzes, trivia and more personal things including a hand massage for each partner. It was easy to book and to start our evening using a Zoom link. We weren’t sure what to expect and enjoyed it all.

• +1Thumbnail