Amazon Prime Video

Amazon Prime Video Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Suzi

Suziasked

I have been watching Season 1 Continuum all was good until I started watching Season 2 and the audio language changed to Italian (I think) even though the audio language in the speech bubble says English. I have tried everything under the sun to fix it to no avail. Has anyone else experienced a language change for no reason?

Grant G.
Grant G.

Same here

Suzi

Suziasked

alan morgan

alan morganasked

How do you know if your paying to watch a movie? I pay $6.99 per month and I've watched two movies and I've woken up the fact that I could be paying a rental fee or purchase fee for the movies.
When I select a movie to consider, just beneath the info states " purchase options". Why can't they just ask " do you wish to proceed renting or purchasing" before allowing people to view or download the movie?

I'm feeling like I've walked into a scam.

Frederique D.

Frederique D.asked

Why doesn't the continue Watching feature present itself on the Prime Video home page. Every time I want to continue watching my program, I have to search for it.

Anayet

Anayetasked

Most of the south Indian movies in Telegu language where suppose to be alternative in Hindi or English. Also not that much new Hollywood movies.

sunnyasked

I canceled my prime video 2 months ago and my account says l am no longer a member but the monthly charge is still been taken from my account for those months last one being on 6th August l phoned up about this and was told you have no record of the deductions but my bank account says different, explanation please.

Doesnotcompute
Doesnotcompute

Hi Sunny, did you end up getting to the bottom of this issue? I ask, because I've cancelled my membership, and a few days later I login to my amazon prime account and it's been auto reactivated, even though I specifically cancelled it the other day and received an email to tell me that I wouldn't be charged at the end of my free trial period. Thanks Sunny.

Yes was settled.

Dexter

Dexterasked

I have cancelled my account 3 months ago, but I am still being charged monthly. There is no account to sign in and change the payment or cancel. Help me out please? there is no number to call for god sake

Grumpy666
Grumpy666

I haven’t tried this but I do hope it helps you, due to your problem I won’t be signing up to Amazon Prime and I thank you for letting us know how difficult it is to opt out.

You can end your Amazon Prime membership, or cancel your free trial to ensure it doesn't convert to a full Amazon Prime membership, in the Settings section of Your Account.

To end your Amazon Prime membership or cancel your free trial:

Go to Manage Prime Membership.
Depending on whether you have a paid Amazon Prime membership or are on a free trial, do one of the following:
To end a paid membership, click End membership and benefits, on the left-hand side of the page.
Note: Paid members who haven't used their Amazon Prime benefits, including Free Delivery, Prime Video, Prime Music and Prime Reading will be eligible for a full refund.

To cancel a free trial, click End Trial and Benefits, on the left-hand side of the page.
Note: If you select End Trial and Benefits for your free trial, you'll receive benefits until your free trial period ends. Then your membership will cancel, and your payment card won't be charged.

Other Online Streaming Services