Amazon Prime Video

Amazon Prime Video (page 2 of 5)

Telling lies

'State accurate facts and be objective'. Sounds like advice from someone who works for your company! Other than that MrSteve MC Queen died in 1980 and could not have appeared in a 2019 movie. Your collating methods like most online businesses was designed by a drunken monkey ie if some laughs in a movie in ends up in the comedy section though it may contain a love scene and then the romantic comedy genre etc ad infinitum so please for christ sake collate a bit better as we your paying customers are not complete idi and no one paid me for a comment and why would they.

JL232

JL232

Amazon Prime do not accept negative feedback

Bought an electric scooter with Amazon Prime that was never delivered. Tried to post negative feedback on Amazon's website twice. Realised the website does not accept any feedback that is negative towards them, even though they were at fault. Also, still never got my scooter and still waiting for a refund because Amazon believes the lying courier (Toll) over the customer. Very very untrustworthy and unhelpful company!

John

John

Charged for something I never authorized

I have been charged by this company for something I never authorized and this has been occurring for months and never did I receive even an invoice. I have logged into my account to try and stop this and cant find any location where this charge is even coming from. Avoid this company

AbbeyP

AbbeyPWheatbelt, WA

Only good for watching what isnt on other streaming platforms

When signed in on TV, it doesnt even allow me to see my profile account > i dont know whos account is currently logged in smh.
When resuming videos, it takes the video back about 1min 30secs, every other platform only takes you back say 20 secs.
When continuing to the next ep, anetfix takes 10-5secs. Prime Video takes 125 secs!
There is no continue watching list. So you have to go through and find your film each time.
You cant skip intro.

BrianVeeSydney, NSW

So bad its laughable

The worst low budget movies with pathetic special effects, crappy plots, appalling acting and frequent buffering / stalling. It's so bad its almost good ... but not quite. It's just plain crap.

BrianVee

I don't use my Prime subscription much but last night I found a couple of decent movies and 2 new series worth watching. Hope this is a sign of more improvement to come.

murphy62

murphy62

Amazon Prime movies are second rate

Taking into consideration that the movies are cheap for the subscription model, I would rather spend more and spend time watching something worthwile. I have spent too many hours watching a quarter of a movie and ending up checking out. Amazon Prime has too many C or even D grade movies. Not worth my time trying to find something decent to watch.

Tray

TrayNSW

Terrible

Its terrible streaming service. Very limited range of content. There also buffing issues. Never have this problem with Netflix. Some of movies seen be low quality. It may be cheaper then other streaming services but its definitely not as good.

Eric B.

Eric B.South-East, TAS

Not a bad deal for package, but not very good for video

Amazon Prime is reasonable if you are going to use all of their services - shipping, basic music subscription, Kindle book borrows, video games and video. However, each one of these services is only barely adequate. The music selection is limited, video selection is lacking, Kindle books is less than at the local library, etc. It works if you only need a cheap option for a variety of media choice, but not as a stand alone product in any area (except perhaps free Prime shipping).

Anna-Jade-K

Anna-Jade-KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless. Free trial is NOT free.

I signed up for the free trial. Cancelled after 2 weeks. Received email saying I had cancelled and would not be charged. 2 weeks later discover Amazon Prime membership charge on my bank account. Have sent multiple emails trying to get refund and have lodged with my bank. Still waiting on refund.

Am so bitterly disappointed and angry about this.

Also there wasn't much of interest in the viewing options. And all things I purchased during the period weren't eligible for the Amazon Prime free shipping. So there was really no benefit to me and now they've stolen from me so I won't be using Amazon at all anymore.

JoeW

JoeWSouth Australia

You get a lot of value for the price

At first, I subscribed for the videos but now I subscribe for all the benefits. The streaming isn't bad - I have a lot worse on Kayo and Stan. The movies are okay and some of the series are getting a lot better. What you do have to factor in is the prime benefits on purchasing goods from Amazon. Not everything is covered but I have saved far more than my annual membership in getting high-quality electronics delivered here. I am very happy and would go so far as saying that I would probably cancel one of the other subscription services before letting this go.

Michael H.

Michael H.Perth, WA

Lots of B-grade movies

Lots of B-grade movies very few good one, if it wasn't for the Boys series i would not have subscribed most of its other originals are rubbish, its a poor 2rd place to Stan or Netflix

Jason B

Jason BDarlinghurst

Freezes constantly

You will have fast internet speed, you will sign up to Amazon Prime and yet it will continue to freeze constantly so much so that you will soon unsubscribe and use Netflix instead.

bill

bill

He Who Dares

Thought this might be good but...plotline wasn't too bad,seen it b4. Director tried this trippy double vision stuff early. Everybody knows the hero is going to win. Last scenes victim knows heroes name without being introduced. I must say the villains part was the best of the whole thing.

Amazon h8r

Amazon h8rSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is horrible

Everytime i watch a show that i HAVE PAID to watch i get ads and the video jolts all the time

Amazon video is useless and a waste of time and money

Meldrew

MeldrewYea

Awful download speed, poor image quality.

I would have given a higher rating if the video was actually watchable. I’m amazed that such a huge company cannot provide a decent service. It’s a reasonable price and has a few good shows, but I can not recommend it. Blurry, virtually unwatchable and laggy.

Dylandesign

DylandesignAU

Incredibly confusing subscription model

Vanessa R.

Vanessa R.Sydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

I started using amazon video after seeing a friend had it. Have not experienced any problems thus far. Love the amazon exclusive shows the marvellous mrs maisel and z the beginning of everything. At $3.99 a month who could complain? A lot of people apparently?

Jman108

Jman108Melbourne

Becoming a nuisance

Can't stand that they're putting commercials in the shows. Thought the point of paying for a streaming service was not having to sit through commercials at the beginning of episodes

Melanie Stengewis

Melanie StengewisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

subtitles dont work etc

subtitles don't work, you have french to English but they left out the German to English so only understand half the movie, went from 4 star to 3 (and I'm being generous) because I apparently don't have eligibility to review Amazon Prime unless i spend over $50 wth..... also I am leaving Amazon because they got rid of all the Stargate series this why i JOINED Amazon so they wait til they take my money then get rid of stargate. Yea good one. Not to mention the payment doesn't work half the time so i have to ring up and do it manually.

A wrought

Should have read the fine print and checked my bank statements. Bought a $30 item, 2 years later @ $84 per, noticed the sneaky $7.00 withdrawal from Amazon. Stupid me, hopefully I've cancelled it. I didn't even know i signed up.

Frederique D.

Frederique D.asked

Why doesn't the continue Watching feature present itself on the Prime Video home page. Every time I want to continue watching my program, I have to search for it.

Anayet

Anayetasked

Most of the south Indian movies in Telegu language where suppose to be alternative in Hindi or English. Also not that much new Hollywood movies.

sunnyasked

I canceled my prime video 2 months ago and my account says l am no longer a member but the monthly charge is still been taken from my account for those months last one being on 6th August l phoned up about this and was told you have no record of the deductions but my bank account says different, explanation please.

Doesnotcompute
Doesnotcompute

Hi Sunny, did you end up getting to the bottom of this issue? I ask, because I've cancelled my membership, and a few days later I login to my amazon prime account and it's been auto reactivated, even though I specifically cancelled it the other day and received an email to tell me that I wouldn't be charged at the end of my free trial period. Thanks Sunny.

Yes was settled.

Get an answer from our members and Amazon representatives

Other Online Streaming Services