Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.3

grawsi

grawsi

Best $99 spent

Purchased this apart of the special buys in May. I was always sceptical about buying one but it is definitely worth it! Cooks with the same quality and taste as it would in the oven but in half the time. Great for snack food and roasts and great that it doesn't require much oil if you choose to use it

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$99.00.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Worked great for the first 2 uses! Had people over and decided to do some chips in it and of course the fan doesnt work and cook anything. Making the thing useless!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$99.00.

DDH

DDHSydney, NSW

Not bad but .....

Would benefit from another layer wire rack. If you put 4 frozen hash browns in, once they defrost to cook they lay over 1 another & if you try to turn them they break. If pieces of food lay over one another the covered section takes longer to cook so can only do few pieces at a time.
Also the connection at the back is not situated well .. easily dislodged.
easy to clean.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$70.00.

Air Fryers

Find out how ALDI Air Fryer compares to other Air Fryers

Not happy Jan!

Not happy Jan!South East Queensland, QLD

It’s GREAT!

This is a great little cooker for quick and easy jobs!.. I find it great for just my husband and myself.. it holds just the right amount for a quick healthy meal.. Great for frozen foods like chicken fillets and fish.. cooks chips and veggies to perfection.. I can make chicken parmigiana using frozen chicken tenders in less than 15 minutes.. Even hubby has learnt how to use it.. well for mainly reheating and chips.. I keep it on my bench so it is always ready to go... happy cooker!..

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI for A$70.00.

Robert C.

Robert C.Sydney, NSW

Great product

Wonderful addition to kitchen cooks anything crispy chips chops you name it we just cooked our first roll of pork loin in 45minutes cooked beautifully and the crackly was perfect yum yum you have to get one cleaning a breeze

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI for A$139.00.

John A

John A

Cheap didn't last

We bought 2 of these (one for my mum) and they have both failed and wont turn on. One day they would work, then mid way through use they just turned off and never turned back on.

Purchased in December 2018.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works well until it doesn't

We bought an Aldi Ambiano air fryer around mid 2019, and it worked really well until after about a dozen uses, and then it just failed completely. We didn't bother trying to get a replacement from ldi because we don't have the receipt.

Purchased in March 2019.

Dan Z.

Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very good air fryer

My landlord bought this for us, as it is very cheap just 70 bucks. He himself uses expensive Phillips ones. ;) But to be honest, this one works for us very well. Since then, we have cooked chicken wings, fish and chips, fried salami, and so on. It might be a little bit hard to clean the tray.

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI for A$70.00.

Product is used Monthly
Brennyd

Brennyd

Great for 6 months

Great air fryer for 6 months until the door on cage just came off. Hinges were glued on. Terrible for a product to be let down by something so small.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$99.00.

Air Fryers

Find out how ALDI Air Fryer compares to other Air Fryers

Paul

PaulHunter Region, NSW

The perfect Air fryer

The ALDI Ambiano Air Fryer is the first Air Fryer i have ever purchased it fryes chips perfectly I even fryed chicken wings and it was great l highly recommend it

Purchased in January 2019 for A$99.00.