Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.1

Sunny

SunnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome product and not very expensive

excellent product, built looks great in our white kitchen, easy to handle, easy to clean.
Never used our oven after buying this Airfryer, really good for two people to cook anything chips, chicken, spinach roll. Digital display with preset cooking option is great

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for A$69.99.

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Big capacity and good price

I got this product when it went on sale a few months back. I have always wanted a big air fryer since we have a big family to feed. This product suits our family perfectly. This is the first time I used an air fryer and it was quick, convenient and healthy since I hardly used oil. I am happy with this product overall!

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$99.00.

Nada K

Nada KSyney

Good quality and compact .

Was hesitated to buy at first, very happy I did. I can cook fast small meal for my kids . I cooked fish, chips, chicken nuggets and schnitzel all turned beautiful, crispy in few minutes.

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI Newcastle for A$39.00.

Jane4872

Jane4872South East Queensland, QLD

Why didn't I buy one sooner?

Love this little air fryer.
It's been perfect for 2 people, it's a great size if you're using it regularly.
A perfectly cooked bowl of chips for 2.
Perfectly cooked stuffed apples - tested the time myself, probably a little overcooked, I didn't' use a recipe, I simply guessed.
Fetta stuff chicken breast with rosemary was done in about 20 mins - perfectly tender and delicious

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$40.00.

Google

GooglePerth, WA

This product is perfect for me

Since purchasing my air fryer I am so pleased with performances, have cooked chicken pieces, sausages, chips and veggies, so quick, crisp and so very easy to clean, very energy sufficient

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$40.00.

Sohel

SohelSydney, NSW

It's great air fryer

Bought from Aldi, found it's effective in frying, baking or roasting food items. Very quick with lots of options. Digital display made manage easy. 3 years warranty gave us confidence to buy.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for A$150.00.

2bldornot2bld

2bldornot2bldBribsane

Functionality VS hyped Marketing, budget fryer wins

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$96.00.

Maree54

Maree54Goulburn Valley, VIC

Use mine most days. So quick and easy. Anything from steaks to pies and chips. All turns out great. No problems. Steaks turn out just the way we like them and not dried out.

Purchased at ALDI for A$69.99.

Lisa-marie

Lisa-marieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome. I use it every day nearly

Easy to use, great taste, easy to clean. Roast pork is delish with the most perfect crackle everytime. My only negative is you have to shake your fries every 5 mins or so

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for A$69.00.

Katie v.

Katie v.Perth, WA

Have been using the machine for 2 wks & it already fails to work properly. Keeps coming up with e1 and stops.

Keeps stopping with e1 message on display after only having it for 2 weeks . Not very impressed at all. Used to work for the short time for chips, fish, anything that can be ovened or fried

Purchased in December 2019 at Joondalup aldi for A$69.99.

Steph

Steph

What a waste of money!

First one I bought the light blew after only a few days. Was told that nothing could be done except a refund. Said I wasn't happy with that so they replaced it with a new one. Light works great in this one(so far!) But after only using the rotisserie once for chips that no longer works. Great for everything else up to now but I can't use the fryer as a multi- functional unit as it is titled. Not surprised it's been discontinued.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$149.00.

Dan Z.

Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very good air fryer

My landlord bought this for us, as it is very cheap just 70 bucks. He himself uses expensive Phillips ones. ;) But to be honest, this one works for us very well. Since then, we have cooked chicken wings, fish and chips, fried salami, and so on. It might be a little bit hard to clean the tray.

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI for A$70.00.

Product is used Monthly
3DS dude

3DS dudeMelbourne

It's okay

Purchased in September 2019.

Pearl lee

Pearl leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect size for small house, but big heart for large group catering.

Whilst it is only a tiny little baby, it can roast a whole chicken. We were able to grill two dishes at the same time instead of waiting for 1 to be finished before putting another one in.
The whole family is able to eat meals prepared at the same time (Thank God).
Make sure you take a good time to read the manual, it will help you operate the machine with ease.
But if you are handy with technology, you might be fine with all the buttons.
Tuck away beautifully in the corner of my kitchen, and takes up very little space.
Highly recommended!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$149.00.

Deb.B

Deb.BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aldi air fryer

The Aldi air fryer is amazing. It cooks the best fish and chips. And no oil. I would recommend this air fryer for a family. Chips cook so crunchy.
Very with my purchase

Purchased in April 2019 at Aldi kawana.

jesters4

jesters4Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Extremely happy with air fryer

We have been reluctant to purchase an air fryer but we are so pleased we have done so!
We have cooked a small boneless chicken, crumbed chicken, dim sims, sausages, fish, wedges etc in the air fryer with great results. The secret is to not overload the basket and preheat the fryer.
Easy to clean with a removable basket -simply soak in some soapy water if there is stubborn grease or oil.
Peace of mind purchasing at Aldi as a 60 day return is offered if you aren’t completely happy.

Purchased in July 2019 at Aldi Maryborough Qld for A$69.99.

Tony

TonySydney

Aldi 10L Air Fryer 2019

Hello Aldi, Thanks for bringing out the latest 10L Air Fryer in March. Purchased it with a five year warranty and it works so well. Comes with most of the accessories. Cooks, fries and bakes. Easy to use and fast. Chicken comes out crispy and the cake comes out cooked. You just have to adjust the time and temperature as you go. Experiment, experiment, experiment. Four and half stars.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for A$129.00.

I love it

It makes a perfectly crisp pork belly and also fits a whole chicken and potatoes.
I would have given it a 5 but the handle is badly designed, a family member broke mine before I even got a chance to use it. It still works but the lid won't stay up by itself anymore.

Purchased in March 2019 at Aldi for A$129.00.