Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.7

Tony

TonySydney

Aldi 10L Air Fryer 2019

Hello Aldi, Thanks for bringing out the latest 10L Air Fryer in March. Purchased it with a five year warranty and it works so well. Comes with most of the accessories. Cooks, fries and bakes. Easy to use and fast. Chicken comes out crispy and the cake comes out cooked. You just have to adjust the time and temperature as you go. Experiment, experiment, experiment. Four and half stars.

I love it

It makes a perfectly crisp pork belly and also fits a whole chicken and potatoes.
I would have given it a 5 but the handle is badly designed, a family member broke mine before I even got a chance to use it. It still works but the lid won't stay up by itself anymore.

Diane

DianeBusselton

Poor quality

Had this for only 5 months and failed disappointed with quality and warranty replacement hassle you have to go through. Should be able to take back to store for refund not have to package and post item back

Find out how ALDI Air Fryer compares to other Air Fryers

Failed after three months.

This product was really great, I used it often. Before yesterday I would have given it 5 stars, but last night it gave up in the middle of cooking chips. Despite my pleas and incantations it remains lifeless. There are no repairs or replacements so it will be going back for a refund.

PeterMi

PeterMiArcadia Vale

Totally Failed After 3 Months

A simple Air Fryer, and it was great (while it worked)! Now I know why it was just $70 as it died after just 3 months!! I would prefer to have an air fryer, but they cannot be repaired, and there are no replacements, so a refund is the only option.

Mich

Mich

This we can’t live without!

This frier has changed my children’s life as there is far less fat in their diet and as a mother I’m so happy about healthier diets. My sons are elite sportsmen in the boxing world and healthy eating is most important. They can now have home made chips made from wet potatoes is awesomely tasty and healthy with an air frier!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
philkef

philkefSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a purchase!

This is the $50 kitchen game changer. Like their K-Fee coffee machine system which beats the pants of Clooney’s Nespresso machine. The ALDI air fryer is functional, attractive and works so well. Perhaps give the food an extra couple of minutes or an extra 5 degrees to get the desired crispness. Easy to set up, attractive enough to leave on the bench and simple enough for the kids to use! Never eaten so many chips !!!! Not a great thing!

Excellent product

It makes our cooking life much easier and healthier! Use it frequently saves time too. I have recommend so many people about the the product and it was an affordable price compared to other Air Fryers. It’s like smaller version of an oven and it take less hours for cooking. I’m 100% happy with Aldi Air Fryers

GeeGee

GeeGeeSydney

Died in the first month

After falling in love the love affair was over too soon.I was really pleased with the results. I was using it constantly testing all sorts of suggested recipes with great results. I found it easy to clean and operate until I plugged it in to turn it on and alas it would no longer power up. It was with a heavy heart I returned it for a refund. I would not trust this brand again.

power2004

power2004Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Abit slower to cook

Bought the new model from aldi which is different from the pic but similar, was a bargin at $69.99 compared to the old aldi model at $99, seems very easy to use and does a good job at cooking but does take longer to cook compared to our last cheap kitchen chef air fryer, so far its easy to clean and the non stick coating hasn't as yet started to deteriorate as was the problem with all our other air fryers but time will tell...
After 3 months it just died while cooking so I took it back and got a refund, bought 1 from kmart same price and I think it works better...

SHAZ

SHAZyeronga

Needs accurate cooking times and temps

Getting the food cooked perfectly is hard to do with the air fryer. The air fryer sometimes overcooks fries, and sometimes the fries are cooked unevenly, requiring some fries or potato to be cooked for longer, even when I follow the prescibed cooking time and temperature. It was also hard to find out how to remove the pan from the metal basket in order to clean food juices.

Rob S

Rob SBuff Point NSW

Aldi Air Fryer happy customer

Having bought this appliance from Aldi 4 weeks ago,we have used it twice a week so far and have NO reason to put forth any complaints about it. We have used it for both home made and frozen chip, crumbed chicken tenderloins and have all ended being cooked perfectly at end of cooking time which allows you to enjoy meal because of being fat free.As for the use and cleaning , could not be easier. The digital screen is easy to decipher all that is needed is push of a button. Cleaning could not be easier , just wipe out both basket and pan with paper towel and its done.
Finally to end we have purchased a few household appliances and power tools from Aldi Stores and have never had a problem with any that required me to return for refund.

Jay Kay

Jay KayAU

Would work well for 1 person

Purchased this air fryer with the aim to make healthier choices for my family. Whilst it worked well the basket was extremely small and i had to do several batches to feed my 2
kids. Would be great for someone living on their own but would look for something with a larger capacity if cooking for a family.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Dail Mr. Trekie

Dail Mr. TrekieJames Town

Dose so much more than just chips

Ever so happy with us buying this product. We started just with just cooking chips but now we have done loads of different foods and even cake all tast very yummy! The unit has a nice digital screen but only down side is very small touch buttons but other than that it dose a great job

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Cheryl

CherylMurray Region, NSW

Excellent product

Bought this product for my son, but I have been using it, I love it. It’s cooks perfectly, easy to use, very easy to clean. Have done chips, excellent, Cooked calamari in it yesterday, yum. Next time they are in the store I’m definitely getting myself one. I can’t fault it.

b cam

b camSydney

Awesome, Great value for Money

If you are looking for a air fryer and not too expensive then this is the one to buy. It does what you expect it to do.

We use it very frequently such as chips, nuggets etc and the food tastes great. The price is around 99$ compared to 300$+ for other pricey brands.

Would definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Mubashir

MubashirPerth

Not my cup of tea

Bought Aldi fryer on promotional best buy price of $99. Tried making fries, chicken and other stuff but didn't like at all. High power consuming, hard to maintain and clean, meals didn't get fried properly. Even they got stick to the grill and doesn't cook properly from all side. Happy to return and getting back my refund.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
needsy23

needsy23Southwest, VIC

Not Good When You Loose Your Receipt

Heard a lot of good things about air fryers from grey nomads travelling the country, so I thought I'd give the Aldi Fryer a go. Wasn't originally impressed with air frying, but, the more I experimented with it, the more I liked it. Was just getting to the stage, where I really liked it when it packed it in, about 8 weeks after I purchased it. Lost my receipt, so looks like I have done my dough. Everything about the machine was good till it stopped.

Dan l

Dan lSpringvale

Great airfrier! Fast and efficient

This air frier is relable and cheap. It does what you expect an airfrier to do. It cooks well given food is still moist ( not dry) after cooking. Also oil is usually kept to a minimum or not used at all.
It is easy to clean given its removable parts. If you are looking for a cheap and reliable airfrier, purchase this.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Ann

AnnSOUTH MELBOURNE

Better than expected.

I stacked multiple frozen foods on top of each other and after the completion, all the foods tasted the same as it was all crispy. Product has a timer as well so it will stop automatically. It can be quite loud so I suggest placing somewhere where you cannot hear it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018