Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.7

Adam V

Adam VAU

A great puirchase, so easy to use!

Purchased this on a whim from Aldi last year for $99. I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of it but I'm using it multiple times a week. You can cook basically anything in it that you would fry or put in the oven, in about half the time. I've made steaks, chicken, fish, spring rolls and samosas and different styles of fries and wedges and they've all come out amazing. The only thing I've found that doesn't come out so well are crumbed foods, such as chicken schnitzel or KFC style fried chicken. I think part of the flavour of those dishes comes from the oil, so an air-fryer isn't the way to go. Still, a highly recommended purchase, particularly if you want to cook something fast and without keeping an eye on it.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
mantez

mantezperth

Great fryer for the price

The fryer cooks everything very well. Whilst it's not large it's a great fryer for the Single or couple or any one wanting to make an easy snack with out the hassle of pre heating an oven. Chips cook really well in this product as does various other foods such as chicko rolls nuggets. The fryer is very easy to use.

ELim

ELimStanhope Gardens

container too small!

Pros:
1. Easy to clean as the container fully comes out
2. reasonably inexpensive

Cons:
1. Power is a bit on the low side, takes longer time to cook compared to a phillip airfryer.
2. Container is small, can only cook up to ~500g of chicken wings in a run although the capacity is advertised as 3L.

Air Fryers

Find out how ALDI Air Fryer compares to other Air Fryers

very good machine

easy to clean,and less oil is good for health.Fried food is delicious!very fragrant!cooking results are very satisfying!and the oil will not hit the body!not afraid of burns!eady to operate.if the price can be cheaper some better!i hope the operating system can be loud and then a little louder is get better!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Great and easy to clean

Cooks very evenly throughout with a yummy crunchy texture to chips in particular. I have had this product and found it to be reliable and not a hassle to clean after use. I will definitely use it more often than not when applicable. With a decent price tag too, it’s hard to beat

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Arsalan

ArsalanSydney, NSW

Good product working fine

I was not sure before buying Ambiano (Aldi) Digital Air Fryer. But this product turned out to be of very good quality. A bit small in size but the cooking results of this was amazing, would only need a few minutes and the quality of the product was amazing. I wanted to buy another one for family but this is not available at Aldi always.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

For a aldi product this was actually good

The cooking results of this was amazing, would only need a few minutes and the quality of the product was amazing. Myself and my family use this amazing product throughout the busy week. I would definatly recommend this product for family and friends, really anyone that needs a good air fryer.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
TunaB

TunaBMelbourne

Excellent product for disabled

this product cooks simple oven food (i.e. frozen chips, fish fingers, chicken nuggets) super quick and crunchy (with no extra oil) however cooking "thicker" oven food (i.e. pies, meat) it cooks the outside of the food item, but the inside is frozen/cold.

Still, a quick zap in the microwave before adding it to this Oven solves this issue.
also as I have a disability that affects the dexterity of my hands this is a far safer option than a conventional oven tray.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
jonesoz

jonesozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for small meal portions

I bought this on impulse but I have used it many times per week since. I have not used it for meat but all forms of potatoes, battered, crumbed and pastry have come out perfectly. Unfortunately they are not always available at Aldi or they would have been family presents.

Air Fryers

Find out how ALDI Air Fryer compares to other Air Fryers

Helen

HelenSydney

Not that great

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Emm

EmmSydney

Just a very ineffective and VERY tiny oven, not a 'fryer'

Date PurchasedSep 2017