ALDI Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

46 questions from our users

Ida H.

Ida H.asked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

Can one put the bowls into the oven? I keep getting too much liquid left in the pot when the cooking is finished so I would like to get rid of it and one method would be to put it in the oven without the lid. Is this guaranteed?

Harold M.

Harold M.asked

What does loc mean?

len d.

len d.asked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

Does it pull more than 10 amps ?

Hairbear

I've not checked this but easy enough with the electrical formula. Watts divided by the voltage! The unit is very efficient and never had to set anywhere close to the full power setting. Good product

Lily C.asked

What does E1 mean?

Duyen N.
Duyen N.

Have you been able to fix it ? Mine is having same problem

Lily C.

Yes. My sister placed the wrong pot on the induction cooktop. She forgot to use one that was induction compatible

Warren B

Warren Basked

S5 what does it mean?

Chenzi

Chenziasked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

Hi guys I have the two burner version , works really well but cannot get it to simmer it either stops or bursts into a boil . Vince

Hairbear

Yep! Even on low they still crank it out!

Ken S.

Ken S.asked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

I want to know how to set the Timer to OFF . I was checking all the functions including Timer & now Hotplate will not
stay on.. Only on for short periods. How do i cancel Timer. ?
Please help.

Ken S.

Ken S.asked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

I have had this Ambiano induction Cook Top for a few weeks. I was learning all the
Funcions & of course tested te Timer.
Now it will not stay on for cooking. !
I read instructions online to just press
Timer again but will not work for me
Cooking plate will not stay on. !

Ken

Tracey E.asked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

Bought the double induction cooking plate. When I turn it on and press the power or temp button it displays a number 5 or temp of 120 then it displays ( - - -) Then turns off and shows L ! What am I doing wrong?

Andrew .B

I had the exact same problem .. problem solved by using a magnet, if the magnet doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan then the problem you are already having will continue . If the magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan the cooker will work. Hope that helps you out

Tracey E.

Thanks, that’s the solution. Carry magnet with me now to check cookware before buying

Andrew .B

Exactly.. that’s what I’m off to do now, shopping with a magnet .

Chris S.

Chris S.asked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

I need to know what setting to put my induction at for brewing coffee?

Ethel B.

Ethel B.asked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

How to cook checked wings?

Te T.

Te T.asked

How do we heat it up

Linda W.
Linda W.

Bottom right hand side. Just press on the button.

Rebecca A.asked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

I used my cooktop 2 x now it’s displaying EO? What does that mean?

becky
becky

unplug appliance and re-plug into outlet.... this happens on worn outlets that don't grip the plug blades tight at least this is our experience.

Rebecca A.

Its a new apartment in my daughters downstairs. It worked with 1 pan only then I went to use it again. It wouldnt even go on. I had to buy a different burner which isnt as efficient as this one was when it worked. I only had the opportunity to use it 2 x. Now wont work at all. It was new in the box perhaps it was defective.

Sue W.asked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

Where can I find the serial number so I can fill in my warranty

Sue W.asked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

I have purchased one of your induction cookers. Where do I find the serial number?

John D.

John D.asked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

I've busted two of these things in quick succession - error e0. Both times after about 5 minutes (successful) cooking with what appears to be a cast iron pan. So.. can the type of pan cause these types of devices to fail?

ashafton

how do I buy on line

Audrey W.

Audrey W.asked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

how do I purchase on line

blinkybill

You can't. Only on sale at Aldi in store for a few weeks a year.

Zeva B.

Zeva B.asked

Ambiano Portable Induction Cooking Plate

My induction pan will not work on cook top.
Getting error message E1

blinkybill

E1 means no cookware or non-induction cookware. You have to use cookware which is magnetic. Test it with a fridge magnet. If it sticks you can use it. If it doesn't, that cookware won't work on induction. If this is a new problem with cookware that WAS working on it before then it has developed a fault and is not sensing the cookware.

See all ALDI Portable Hotplates questions