Blenders Buying Guide

Read now

No good

I bought one and the 2nd time I used it the washer under the blades broke...was only whipping up a banana smoothie! We took it back and got another one...oh my goodness...it sounds like a bearing has gone, catches and screams .. and a slight smell of something burning! Not happy at all with this Ambiano product.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Died after a few months

I loved this machine I was using it twice a day for about 2 months doing crushed iced iced coffees and it just died.
Prior to that it was excellent there was no signs of stress or overheating just worked one day and didn't the next.
I will try and get a refund, I would buy again and hope it lasted longer.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sara

Sara

V Disappointed

Used a few times. Less than ten. The small blender, the only one I have used has stopped working. Cannot see any damage. Everything clean. Now using the bigger blender. Paid the full $99, and thought that was great. Waste of money now.

Date PurchasedSep 2016