Blenders Buying Guide

Buying Guide Banner

dip

dipMelbourne

Very good product

It’s very small and useful product very easy to use and easy to clean . It’s blade are sharp you can crush frozen fruit too.the price is also very cheap .

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Mooney

Mooneygeelong

Great For Smoothies

We got this on impulse at Aldi as it looks a lot like the Nutribullet. It turned out pretty well and we use it a lot. Mostly we do fruit smoothies and milkshakes, it handles them without a fuss. If you add harder veggies and fruit I find you have to chop them up quite a lot so that the blades can reach them otherwise they just swirl around without being processed. The jug becomes your drink bottle so I put it in the fridge to chill and drink when I'm realy. Its has a strong motor and overall a good little blender

cats_palace

cats_palaceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quite robust, easy to use appliance

I bought this as a Christmas (2017) present for my middle (12yo) daughter. This blender is simple and easy to use. For the most part it does a pretty good job. This is a great robust little unit, perfect for milk shakes and smoothies. It will happily blend things like hard veggies. The kids find the accessories easy to use too. Nice value for money unit. Comes with 12 month RTB warranty. Good value for money if you ask me.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

5 stars!

This blender is simple and easy to use and for the most oft does a good job. My only issue is that the lid sometimes comes loose and spills liquid whilst blending

Date PurchasedDec 2017
OZe

OZeCanberra 2600, ACT

This will not crush ice very well and food will be in big chunks

I purchased this product from Aldiust say has a lot of accesories but the performance was average. I wanted to use it as ninja blade but the fruit milk shakes is chunky at best!
But if you spend a bit of time it will eventually smooth a little.
The plastic cup is so soft that the bristles which switch on machine would be grinded to a point where it would not switch on the machine and you have to throw it away. It comes with 2 big cups and I threw first one in 4 months

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Bec

Bec

Great value for money

Love this blender for the price! It comes with 4 cups, and a juice recipe guide which I use all the time. Makes a smoothy very quick and easily making breakfast a breeze!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Min

MinAustralia

Rocket Blender: Great Product!

It is easy to use, but a little on the small size when making Smoothies and what have you. That is like one person at a time rather than 4! However, the containers are effortless to clean and so are the blades. The extra cups that come with it are an added bonus as well.

Will buy the same one again and was actually going to when I saw it on sale a few months ago.

You cannot beat $35.00.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Hatego

HategoCanberra

Great for the price

We actually got this blender when it had a 50% off at Aldi. So it was a great purchase. We use it every day to make juices and also it is used some days to make salsas or pesto - it works great! We have used this blender everyday for almost a year and is still going strong.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ally K

Ally KCanberra

Good cheap version of a bullet blender

This blender mostly does what it says, great for blending smoothies/milkshakes/thickshakes.
Does heat up if you have it going for more than 30secs at a time and a slight almost burning smell comes from the motor, which concerns me a bit. Comes with plenty of attachements, I just haven't used them all yet.

HonestReviewer

HonestReviewerSydney, NSW

Great for fruit smoothies

Got this mainly to increase my fruit intake. Use it mostly with frozen berries and other small fruits. Seems to work well. Sometimes the odd berry doesn't get chopped enough but it doesn't happen often. I can't really compare to other blenders like nutri-bullet but for the price, I'm very happy with this unit. All parts feel solid and well built. Very easy to use - haven't needed to look at the user manual yet. A little noisy but that's not an issue for me.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Klo

KloBeaumont Hills

Works a treat

Got this at Aldi for only 20dollars in the discounted section. Its small and compact and has many cups. Two blades for hard blends like spices and another for fruits etc.
Has a juicer too, but i found this a little hard to use with the whole twist and push plunger, felt like i needed 3hands.
Its on the loud side but for 20dollars it was a bargain.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
wilkie323

wilkie323Brisbane

Good Value for Money.

This is a user friendly blender that hasn't failed me yet. I bought this when my old one broke and haven't been disappointed. I use this to make smoothies daily & it works as well as ever. The only gripe that I have is that it could be slightly quieter as the noise can get annoying for roommates with continuous use. Overall though, a good blender for it's price point.

Cindy DL

Cindy DLSydney, NSW

cant go wrong with an Aldi small applliance

my little beast has served me well over 10 years i have used it to crush ice & puree vegies after that. blades are still sharp as the first day i used it. cant believe how much i bought it for & how long it has lasted me.

Date PurchasedMay 2006

Easy and reliable

Yes very satisfied. It handle all materials very well especially solids. Very reliable, use it everyday. Noise level is medium, easy to use could add more speed features.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
emdeme

emdemeNewcastle

Good replacement for clunky old blender

Our cheap old blender was heavy and clunky and a pain when you just wanted to make a drink so we decided to buy the Rocket blender when we saw it in Aldi. It is quick and convenient, easy to clean and has a strong enough motor to make short work of fruit for a drink. It does a lot more than make drinks but will probably only be used for that by us. Can also be used for making curry pastes, grinding nuts etc.