Blenders Buying Guide

• Product is used
  • Safety

Marg DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So good!

I bought this blender two years ago for $35 and couldn't have been happier with it. I worked it really hard, using it twice a day: with frozen berries and kale to make smoothies in the morning and a different smoothie at night. Then I worked it a bit too hard and tried to make it blend dough and rubber notches under the blades gave out - my fault. As it's guaranteed for three years I rang the number given on the warranty. 'No problem' was the answer and in 3 days had a new blade unit on my doorstep. That's service! And it's happily blending away again.

Purchased in June 2017 at ALDI for $35.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is usedDaily
Used forDips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies
Nez

NezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect better than the nutri bullet

Very satisfied can blend nuts,anything and everything best smoothies ever! So easy to assemble and rinse huge blades to cut through anything recommendd to family and friends and they all went out and purchased one

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Zeina Kaywah

Zeina Kaywah

Great blender

As a cafe owner we use blenders all the time I have bought various brands including NutriBullet and all have failed after a few months. The longest standing blender has been this Aldi so sturdy and very well made. Handles really well with both liquids and solids. Can not fault this product.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

dip

dipMelbourne

Very good product

It’s very small and useful product very easy to use and easy to clean . It’s blade are sharp you can crush frozen fruit too.the price is also very cheap .

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Āryapāla Saville

Āryapāla SavilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First and best

This is the first blender I've bought. I have drank smoothies all my life and this blender stands up with the rest. I like the way the jug is the vessel to drink from, this is a quick and simple appliance. I seems powerful enough but yet to test it on ice or something hard. Its a bit loud but doesn't detract from overall good machine.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Mooney

Mooneygeelong

Great For Smoothies

We got this on impulse at Aldi as it looks a lot like the Nutribullet. It turned out pretty well and we use it a lot. Mostly we do fruit smoothies and milkshakes, it handles them without a fuss. If you add harder veggies and fruit I find you have to chop them up quite a lot so that the blades can reach them otherwise they just swirl around without being processed. The jug becomes your drink bottle so I put it in the fridge to chill and drink when I'm realy. Its has a strong motor and overall a good little blender

cats_palace

cats_palaceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quite robust, easy to use appliance

I bought this as a Christmas (2017) present for my middle (12yo) daughter. This blender is simple and easy to use. For the most part it does a pretty good job. This is a great robust little unit, perfect for milk shakes and smoothies. It will happily blend things like hard veggies. The kids find the accessories easy to use too. Nice value for money unit. Comes with 12 month RTB warranty. Good value for money if you ask me.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

5 stars!

This blender is simple and easy to use and for the most oft does a good job. My only issue is that the lid sometimes comes loose and spills liquid whilst blending

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Bec

Bec

Great value for money

Love this blender for the price! It comes with 4 cups, and a juice recipe guide which I use all the time. Makes a smoothy very quick and easily making breakfast a breeze!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Min

MinAustralia

Rocket Blender: Great Product!

It is easy to use, but a little on the small size when making Smoothies and what have you. That is like one person at a time rather than 4! However, the containers are effortless to clean and so are the blades. The extra cups that come with it are an added bonus as well.

Will buy the same one again and was actually going to when I saw it on sale a few months ago.

You cannot beat $35.00.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Smaki

SmakiMelbourne

Excellent no need to go buy a Nutri Bullet.

Easy to use! Easy to Clean! Blends frozen fruit really well. I would highly recomend!
I didn’t want to spend a crazy amount on a Nutri Bullet. I use this every day and haven’t had an issue with it. It comes with a small smoothie cup and a large.

Hatego

HategoCanberra

Great for the price

We actually got this blender when it had a 50% off at Aldi. So it was a great purchase. We use it every day to make juices and also it is used some days to make salsas or pesto - it works great! We have used this blender everyday for almost a year and is still going strong.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ariella

AriellaAdelaide

Love it

This blender is the perfect alternative to the brand name ones with a much lower price tag. It blends anything and everything and is a breeze to clean. I love using it every morning to take my breakfast smoothies especially love using it to blend my babies food n a matter of seconds

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Ally K

Ally KCanberra

Good cheap version of a bullet blender

This blender mostly does what it says, great for blending smoothies/milkshakes/thickshakes.
Does heat up if you have it going for more than 30secs at a time and a slight almost burning smell comes from the motor, which concerns me a bit. Comes with plenty of attachements, I just haven't used them all yet.

HonestReviewer

HonestReviewerSydney, NSW

Great for fruit smoothies

Got this mainly to increase my fruit intake. Use it mostly with frozen berries and other small fruits. Seems to work well. Sometimes the odd berry doesn't get chopped enough but it doesn't happen often. I can't really compare to other blenders like nutri-bullet but for the price, I'm very happy with this unit. All parts feel solid and well built. Very easy to use - haven't needed to look at the user manual yet. A little noisy but that's not an issue for me.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Klo

KloBeaumont Hills

Works a treat

Got this at Aldi for only 20dollars in the discounted section. Its small and compact and has many cups. Two blades for hard blends like spices and another for fruits etc.
Has a juicer too, but i found this a little hard to use with the whole twist and push plunger, felt like i needed 3hands.
Its on the loud side but for 20dollars it was a bargain.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Tash

TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this little thing

I purchased thia from Aldi after mum got one for herself the previous year. My 3 yr old loves smoothies so we basically use it a few times a week if not every day.
I use it to blend onions garlics.. best of all it comes with a pepper grinder so i get fresh crushed pepper or cumin or coffee.
Love this little thing. Only paid 35 for it

Date PurchasedMar 2017
wilkie323

wilkie323Brisbane

Good Value for Money.

This is a user friendly blender that hasn't failed me yet. I bought this when my old one broke and haven't been disappointed. I use this to make smoothies daily & it works as well as ever. The only gripe that I have is that it could be slightly quieter as the noise can get annoying for roommates with continuous use. Overall though, a good blender for it's price point.

Cindy DL

Cindy DLSydney, NSW

cant go wrong with an Aldi small applliance

my little beast has served me well over 10 years i have used it to crush ice & puree vegies after that. blades are still sharp as the first day i used it. cant believe how much i bought it for & how long it has lasted me.

Date PurchasedMay 2006

Easy and reliable

Yes very satisfied. It handle all materials very well especially solids. Very reliable, use it everyday. Noise level is medium, easy to use could add more speed features.

Date PurchasedSept 2016