Blenders Buying Guide

• Product is used
  • Safety

Marg DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So good!

I bought this blender two years ago for $35 and couldn't have been happier with it. I worked it really hard, using it twice a day: with frozen berries and kale to make smoothies in the morning and a different smoothie at night. Then I worked it a bit too hard and tried to make it blend dough and rubber notches under the blades gave out - my fault. As it's guaranteed for three years I rang the number given on the warranty. 'No problem' was the answer and in 3 days had a new blade unit on my doorstep. That's service! And it's happily blending away again.

Purchased in June 2017 at ALDI for A$35.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is usedDaily
Used forDips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies
Nez

NezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect better than the nutri bullet

Very satisfied can blend nuts,anything and everything best smoothies ever! So easy to assemble and rinse huge blades to cut through anything recommendd to family and friends and they all went out and purchased one

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Zeina Kaywah

Zeina Kaywah

Great blender

As a cafe owner we use blenders all the time I have bought various brands including NutriBullet and all have failed after a few months. The longest standing blender has been this Aldi so sturdy and very well made. Handles really well with both liquids and solids. Can not fault this product.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Blenders

Find out how ALDI Rocket Blender compares to other Blenders

Āryapāla Saville

Āryapāla SavilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First and best

This is the first blender I've bought. I have drank smoothies all my life and this blender stands up with the rest. I like the way the jug is the vessel to drink from, this is a quick and simple appliance. I seems powerful enough but yet to test it on ice or something hard. Its a bit loud but doesn't detract from overall good machine.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Smaki

SmakiMelbourne

Excellent no need to go buy a Nutri Bullet.

Easy to use! Easy to Clean! Blends frozen fruit really well. I would highly recomend!
I didn’t want to spend a crazy amount on a Nutri Bullet. I use this every day and haven’t had an issue with it. It comes with a small smoothie cup and a large.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ariella

AriellaAdelaide

Love it

This blender is the perfect alternative to the brand name ones with a much lower price tag. It blends anything and everything and is a breeze to clean. I love using it every morning to take my breakfast smoothies especially love using it to blend my babies food n a matter of seconds

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Tash

TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this little thing

I purchased thia from Aldi after mum got one for herself the previous year. My 3 yr old loves smoothies so we basically use it a few times a week if not every day.
I use it to blend onions garlics.. best of all it comes with a pepper grinder so i get fresh crushed pepper or cumin or coffee.
Love this little thing. Only paid 35 for it

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great quality product from Aldi

So far I've only used it twice to make smoothies as it was only a recent purchase. It's better than I thought it would be coming from Aldi but I was pleasantly surprised at how quick it is and how smoothly it blends, no lumps. I can't wait to try their other recipes in the booklet. It has a high-torque powerful 410 watt base and it comes with a 3 year warranty unlike other small appliances which only have one. For only $35, I'm very happy with purchase. You can check out their video on the Kuchef website.