ALDI Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (Jun 2016, Jun 2017)

ALDI Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (Jun 2016, Jun 2017)

See the Best Food Sealers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vicki Hunter

Vicki HunterPerth, WA

I use every week and cant do without it now.

I absolutely love my Ambiano vacuum food sealer and I use it without fail every few days. My only issue is the availability of the plastic to make the bags instore. I tried to buy in bulk but they never have enough or they dont have them at all. I am about to try to order online.

Purchased in July 2018 at ALDI.

would not vacuum and seal only one or the other

I purchased one of these on the weekend, I could create a seal when making a new bag, but when you use the vacuum and seal function it vacuum then lets the air back in and doesn't seal - taken it back would rather invest in a better one.

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI for $79.00.

Chrissi

ChrissiWarrnambool

Use it every day without fail.

Used to have a very expensive vacuum packer purchased at caravan show. It was extremely tempremental and very frustrating. Bought my Ambiano about 2 years ago and very soon gave the other away as my new one was better and easier to use. Am now waiting to get a second one as I can’t do without it when we go
Outback. Increases the life of food I just LOVE it. Also I pack many things in cheap freezer bags before putting in the more expensive vacuum bags then remove while frozen. This means I get many uses from the vacuum bags. Could not go without it.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Grandpa Can Cook

Grandpa Can CookBrisbane, Queensland

I bought my first one in 2014. I liked is so much I bought another one in July, 2017. I will use the

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Lee

LeeDum Dum, NSW

Brilliant

I purchased the Aldi Lumina food sealer back in 06/2013 and i love it, gets used a lot and has never failed me. One thing to beware of is buying cheap rolls, i got some off ebay(the cheapest ones) and they were terrible, i had to use the seal function sometimes upto 3 times to get a good seal. When Aldi stock the rolls i bulk buy as they are better quality, i also purchased rolls from Supercheap auto of all places and they were good quality too.

See all ALDI Vacuum Food Sealer reviews