Ameda Purely Yours Electric

Ameda Purely Yours Electric

Sinthu

SinthuScarborough

Dont waste money...

I bought this since my baby wasnt latching and wanted to keep my supply. I opened it and check the pump and it wasnt working as to how it suppose to work. I called them they sent new parts new base yet it didnt work. I got so frustrated trying everything they asked me to and still didnt work. When i called back they told me rent one from hospital and use that for a while. Like really you think i have money to do this. I just spent freaken 220$ on buying this crap and you want me to spent more money. They wouldnt give me refund and asking me to spent more money..how is this fair? Just piece of garbage. Please moms dont waste money on this crap.

joel

joelClearview

useless

this had no sucking action and only got a tiny bit of breast milk. Compared to the hospital ameda grade it is pretty disappointing and also retailing at 150 oh wow would you p0aty app pay that and yiou would be kicking yourself. I had yto to sell it yep

Nan

NanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great pump

Purchased second hand as was looking for a reliable double electric pump but on the budget. This one is great, has been going strongly with nearly daily use for over 7 months now. Compact and a great range of features, helped a lot with maintaining the breastfeeding for my LO. Very happy with my choice.

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Ameda Purely Yours Electric compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Emma

EmmaBallarat

Good performance at an affordable price

I bought this pump when breastfeeding my 3rd child after using a manual pump for my first child which was useless and using a hired electric pump for my 2nd child.

The Ameda Purely Yours was available at a very affordable price compared to other electric pumps and I liked that it was also a double so could do both at once. It was comfortable to use and had a good range of adjustment in the settings. Easy to use, easy to clean, would recommend this pump to any breastfeeding mother in need of an electric pump.

J C

J CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent and long lasting with easy to find replacement parts

Nat

NatBarcaldine

Fantastic

This product is easy to use, fast and no mess. Easy to clean and store and it doesn't take up much space at all. I would definitely use this product again in the future and recommend it to all mothers. It is also great value for money and would choose it again over any cheaper brands.

Mummy999

Mummy999Adelaide

Easy to use, reliable

It is very powerful, but you do need to ensure the clear cords are pushed in just enough but not too far, to the little line. I found that I lost power but it was actually the cord was pushed in too far. Very good unit, easy to clean, have used for two babies now.

Isabelle

IsabelleGold coast

Do not buy

George, Doncaster East

George, Doncaster EastDoncaster East

Worst product ever!!! Not fit for purpose, manufacturing defect from purchase supplier wont refund m

Electric Breast Pumps

Amada purely yours is dump product and valve is very bad

The Valve came with this kit it self is not matching and we have changed 2 set of ameda purely yours valve its not matching with product.
Purely your team should review this product design and i feel wrongly choose this product .
I never recommend this product to any one

leafy

leafyAustralia

Expensive, poor quality, unreliable

Saabman

SaabmanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Saved our sanity

Gwen

Gwen

Loved it, a godsend. Used it so much I hated it.

Nightmare!! Spend a bit more on a better brand

Bettina

BettinaSydney

Served 3 babies well

Ski77

Ski77Gold Coast

Got my money's worth

For those time when I had breast feeding issues, the pump was there to help me rest one side and still keep my milk up. From newborn to a year old now, this product has been worth every cent! The price is reasonable - bought it online for $175. I was introduced to this product in hospital (the commercial grade) and it is very simple to use. The only downside is that when the house is all quiet say 3am in the morning it can be a little noisy (maybe I have sensitive ears) but I just put a towel over it and it does help keeping it down to a minimum.
Price is reasonable, great warranty, reliable
None, slightly noisy but not really that loud

Don't buy this pump!!! You will be sorry!!

MegP

MegPSydney

Buy another pump

Ad

Easy to use, fantastic pump

I needed a pump to increase my milk supply and to take to work. I compared the Ameda with the Medela and chose the Ameda because it looked easier to take apart for cleaning and was better value for money. I purchased it as a set with a bag, car adapter and freezer bag for ease of transport. It also has three different sized phlanges so you can get a good fit, this was great for me as the Avent manual pump I was using was too small and caused pain. The Ameda is very easy to operate and I'm very happy with it.
Easy to use and take apart for cleaning, very efficient.
Expensive, but cheaper than the Medela.

jayden_akira

jayden_akiraNew South Wales, 2573

best pump i've used!

Well.. this was wonderful.. the ameda expressed me the most milk in the quickest amount of time.. it was a godsend.. easy to set up and use allthough i always left it set up on a table.. i also brought the silicone sheilds and they were fabulous! best pump ive used!

a little loud