Ameda Purely Yours Electric

Ameda Purely Yours Electric (page 3 of 3)

bjh

bjhAU

Love it!!!

kylietomasi

kylietomasi

Too Noisy!

Loved it until it broke!

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Ameda Purely Yours Electric compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

LnLsmum

LnLsmumAU

A great product, I used the hospital grade ameda pump before purchasing the purely yours and got more milk from the purely yours. It cut pumping time in half and when my baby was refusing to feed from me, this helped keep my milk supply going. If you shop around you can get this pump for a great price and much much cheaper than other popular brands.
    Double pump makes faster pumping, helped increase milk production, easy to use, easy to clean.
    A little noisy, standard flanges didn't work for me so had to buy different ones.

ccrew

ccrew

bekahlah

bekahlah

hlee148

hlee148

Overall this is a wonderful product and I would definitely recommend this to other mums. SO much better than the manual pump I was using!
    I've used the hospital pumps and the Ameda Purely Yours is almost as strong. It's actully more convenient than hosp pumps because it's double. Not too noisy either. Been using it 5-6x a day cos my baby was premmie and couldn't latch properly. It's a lifesaver!!
    Annoying to clean but that's the same with other pumps.

misskaty

misskaty

As a breastfeeding mother of twins this pump has been my life over the past four months, having used it at least once a day every day since I bought it. I used the industrial version of Ameda's electric pumps while in hospital and later hired this smaller pump through the hospital before purchasing one for myself. I haven't looked back although I must admit that I have never even tried a hand pump as I am too busy using this one. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that asks as it has saved me a whole world of angst in regards to supply.
    Everything!
    HygieniKit attachment has a stress fracture which will mean needing to replace one of the pieces sometime soon.

wonderful product, has 3 power sources, great for travel. Easy to use, little cleaning, milk does not get into tubing, as it has a diaphraghm in the kit.
    very gentle, starts at 0 suction

Electric Breast Pumps

Dannii

Dannii

I have used this product for both of my children, with my first I expressed my milk fulltime for 6mths exclusively. It was great for the amount of expressing I did it didn't let me down. It was perfect, easy to use, could carry it with me if needed, and it can be adjusted to your needs. I loved it and highly recommend it.
    Excellent product, easy to use, settings are easy to adjust, compact and reliable. I used this a lot - like 6 times a day for months, it was great!

AmyShakespere

AmyShakespere

I am really pleased I purchased this from the distributor although it is quite expensive compared with renting an electric breat pump for 6 months plus from the chemist it was economical. I used the industrial breast pumps in the hospital and the Ameda Purely Yours Electric compared really well I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs to express regularly.
    Easy to use, quick, easy to clean, different speed and suction settings makes keeping the flow up easy.
    Expensive and there is quite to knack to getting both breasts going at once. Not as easily portable as the hand pumps.

hssshshs

hssshshs

Would absolutely recommend this pump - Borrowed one from a friend and it was fantastic (am thinking I would buy one next time) - especially as I had a 2 year old toddler running around while trying to express - it is much quicker than a manual pump (which I used with baby number 1)
    Really easy to use, easy to change pressure etc (which is great especially as your flow changes as baby grows up), makes expressing much quicker, easy to clean, great that you can express both sides at once.
    It is a little cumbersome compared with a manual pump and definitely less portable.

nascot

nascot

Good

I'd recommend it to anyone. It's quick, easy to clean and easy to carry around. It's reasonably quite and convenient.
    It was easy and comfortable (as comfortable as expressing can be...). I used it for 3 months straight while my premmie baby was in hospital. It was reliable and quick.
    A little more expensive than I wanted but it was well worth the money. Especially for long term, consistent use.

See all Ameda Purely Yours Electric reviews