American Crew Tea Tree Light Hold Styling Cream

1 review
PJOtti
PJOttiNew South Wales

Great Product! Lots of Natural Ingredients

I had my first haircut at "Detail for Men" voted "Best place in Australia to have your haircut" by GQ. My hairdresser cut my hair perfectly just the way I wanted it. She used and recommended this product for my hair and lay back style I wanted . I don't normally like using product but this was so natural and light, and added body without looking like you had product in your hair. It was perfect. So I bought it!.
Ingredients list has a lot of natural ingredients. Looks great with longer hair and controls it from getting wild yet still maintains a natural wave
Still has a few artificial ingredients, would be better to minimise these

Add subtle separation and definition to your hair with American Crew’s Tea Tree Light Hold Styling Cream. This flexible-hold cream is great for creating styles with versatile texture and shine.

This effective styling product is water-based and therefore washes out easily without leaving a sticky residue that is often associated with styling products. Specially formulated with nettle extract to add strength and shine, this styling cream also uses tea tree oil to help heal and prevent scalp conditions.

Features

Tea Tree Oil: Helps heal and prevent scalp conditions.

Nettle Extract: Add strength and shine to hair.

Irish Moss Seaweed Extract: An excellent emollient that aids in easy application and moisture retention.

Beeswax: Provides hold and control with flexibility.

Water-Based: Washes out easily without leaving behind a residue.

Directions

• Squeeze a small amount into palms.
  • Rub hands together and work through damp hair from roots to end.
  • For more texture add to dry hair.
CategoryHair Waxes & Gels