American Express Platinum Edge

American Express Platinum Edge (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Frequent Flyer & Travel Credit Cards in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for American Express? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• $200 Travel Credit each year

• Earn up to 3 Membership Rewards Points per $1

• 0% p.a. on Balance Transfers for the first 12 months

• Complimentary Travel Insurance

Cons

• $195 Annual Fee

• 1% Balance Transfer Fee

• Rates and Fees
  • Rewards
  • Online Experience
  • Application Process

Terrible

Yeap, i have been loyal Amex customer for 20 year, have a good rating and paid on times,and they still treat you like same as others. I just been reviewed because i spent more during my recent overseas trip and they suspended my card untill they received all my current financial details and review them. Even if i clear all the outstanding balance right away, they still suspend my card (After 20 year loyalty to Amex .... LOUSY).Then if they are not happy with your current financial details, they will cancel your card and WILL not refund part of unused monthly of your yearly fee ($900 per year)!@#$%^&*

NO POINT BEING A LOYALTY TO AMEX

sofia
sofia

Terrible

Overall view is that the team at platinum is disorganised and does not make any effort to follow through their customer inquiries. Their fees do not justify the features that customers get
use some great marketing to promote false promises(hahaha)
Bad experience with the platinum team…they do not offer 24 hour service as they advertise because when I phoned after business hours, they told me to call back during business hours.
They also had trouble coordinating the booking event tickets and travel. No one ever called me to let me know they didn’t book my tickets. The welcome pack didn’t turn up either and I had to request it and the same with the magazine(it never turned up)