MartinM

MartinMRed Hill 2603, ACT

Easy to use site, great customer service!

Really easy to navigate site. Great range of products. Quick delivery and wonderful customer follow up.i will be back to buy more itmes very soon.

Kate

KateNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service every time

I like this store the best because they stock all the products that I want to buy. Shipping is super fast, and always followed up with email/text message to confirm that I received my order. I am enjoying the subscriber service, I regularly use White Wolf greens every day (the choc malt flavor is the best), my order is now auto-shipped, I don't have to worry about forgetting to re-order.

EMS

EMSSydney, NSW

Amazing products & great customer service. Fast delivery. Highly recommended

Easy to navigate the website. Customer service always replying to my messages & fast reply. Satisfied with the outcome. Highly recommended

Awesome customer service

Absolutely wonderful experience with the online store. Great range of products and very satisfied with the quality as well. Will definitely continue to buy.

Keith

KeithSydney, NSW

Good range, prices and price match

I’ve been using AMINOZ for many years now. They are nearly always the cheapest I can find and, if not, always have been prepared to price match/ beat. A very occasional supply issue but the information flow on status etc is actually probably too much ( but equally it does mean you know exactly when they expect to get the stock). Definitely a store I will keep using and that I’d recommend

Excellent product

Thanks Amino Z, the site is easy to use. Delivery is superfast. I have wanted this item in bulk for ages as it is suitable for all my VEGAN family.

ArniB

ArniBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Favourite Online Supps

I’ve been a customer for some time now and always find the service especially good. Great product range but I really love the Amino Z Branded products. Highly recommend!

Angela M.

Angela M.

An easy hassle free transaction from start to finish

Thanks to all the team at Amino Z for an easy hassle free transaction without any dramas at all. Site was easy to navigate and bonus that they price scan other sites, paying was easy, quick turn around for the postage and delivery. Definitely a great place to shop with superb customer service from start to finish. Thanks to all involved!

Trev F.

Trev F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Place for Supps hands down!!!

I’ve tried a lot of different supplements from lots of different businesses, but by far Aminoz is the best all round. They have such a vast range of quality products and at great prices. I really like the fact they have a VIP membership option with fantastic benefits. I’m currently using their own brand Aminoz products Protein Isolate and Pre workout and they have helped me progress in my training greatly not to mention they taste delicious and arrived quickly. Very satisfied customer!!

Ben A.

Ben A.

Look no further

I love Amino Z Shop and easy to navigate and prices are as good as anywhere you will find. Dont bother wasting time and trying to find other sites that beat the service and price offering as you wont - it even has a price beat tool! Amino Z even follows up and tracks order to make it easier

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Aminoz WPI perfect

Great tasting WPI.. mixes easily and no chemical aftertaste
Most importantly, it is the easiest protein to digest and does cause bloating or discomfort

Jay B.Amino Z

That's great! I'm really glad you enjoyed the product. Thanks for sharing and for the support Adam!, It's greatly appreciated. :)

Vanessa
AMINO Z Tea

Great service and quick delievery. Wouldn't shop anyway else

Extremely easy to navigate store, always been satisfied with the product and never had an issue with the product being out of stock

Sue J.

Sue J.Goldfields, WA

Great prices, fantastic service

Such great prices. Love that the website is so easy to use & find what I was after, plus saw plenty of other items of interest. Fast despatch, my order arrived quickly, well packed & in perfect condition & I was very impressed that the staff were genuinely interested in my whole shopping experience. Will be a repeat visitor & purchaser. One very happy (& healthy!) customer. Thanks AminoZ.

Victor C.

Victor C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Satisfied/Continuing Client

Efficient Easy to Navigate online experience - Welcome the proactive prompts to ETA adding follow up ensuring all good. No doubt that I will be continuing to circle back to buy online here,

Naresh Logan

Naresh LoganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One stop for all genuine supplements. It took me nearly 7 seconds from choosing to price match and finalise the deal.

Navigate:- 5 star
Satisfying:- 5 star
Quality:- 5 stars

All the categories goes for 5 - 5 - 5 stars

Greg E

Greg E

great product- great store

This is a product that we use regualrly but its always hard to get. I found it on Amino Oz and ordered. It was cheaper than any other place we bought it from- even when discounted. It came really quickly and the follow up service was great

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Completely satisfied

Ive been looking for a supplement store that is easy to use, has a good range at good prices, with a swift followed up delivery process. These guys do that.
Ive also used their their own brand of products, and found them quality and good value.
I have no affiliation with these guys or the review company, but just wanted to provide my honest opinion.

Natasha Melosi

Natasha MelosiSydney, NSW

Amazing service

The online store was fantastic! Part of my order was not in stock and they kept me updated along the way. My order even came before it was scheduled to arrive and I am very happy with the customer service. They are very informative and happy to assist and provide a quick response time.

Jay B.Amino Z

Awesome service and quick delivery.

The products from Amino Z are good quality and are at a great price with perfect service which made the order very easy.

Jay B.Amino Z

Glad to hear that you're happy with your experience and Thank you for the feedback Wasi! :)

Vanessa
AMINO Z Team

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and great service!

Online order was easily placed. Great communication from the vendor from confirmation of order to delivery and invitation for feedback.

Brooke

Brookeasked

Amino Z

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot.
I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail.
Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP?

Hi Brooke,

We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September.

As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office.

I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Grace, Team Amino Z

Kangkan Aditya

Kangkan Adityaasked

Amino Z

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?

Hi Kangkan,

Types of protein are goal specific.

If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content.

If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders.

Hope this helps!