Natasha Melosi

Natasha MelosiSydney, NSW

Amazing service

The online store was fantastic! Part of my order was not in stock and they kept me updated along the way. My order even came before it was scheduled to arrive and I am very happy with the customer service. They are very informative and happy to assist and provide a quick response time.

Jay B.Amino Z

Awesome service and quick delivery.

The products from Amino Z are good quality and are at a great price with perfect service which made the order very easy.

Jay B.Amino Z

Glad to hear that you're happy with your experience and Thank you for the feedback Wasi! :)

AMINO Z Team

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and great service!

Online order was easily placed. Great communication from the vendor from confirmation of order to delivery and invitation for feedback.

Larry M.

Larry M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent cusomter service and

Amino Z price matched and delivery was very fast. I expected some delays with Covid, but there were none. Vanessa and her team made regular contact to update on delivery and the turn around time exceeded my expectations. I'll be back!

Steven Goossens

Steven GoossensGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great range, prices and service

Quality products from Amino Z all
at a great price with efficient and friendly customer service makes ordering and dealing with them a breeze

Jodi

JodiNortheast, VIC

Great prices

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

The cheapest on the internet - product arrived fast and costs less

Website easy to navigate. Excellent range of protein powder, clever packaging and competitive prices. High standard customer service. Fast delivery and shipping was free.

Amin

AminSydney, NSW

It is wonderful

Store navigation is very easy. The range of products are satisfactory and also the quality of the products are in high.

Easy effient ordering

Ordering was very easy .The product is one that l buy on going .The site gave the best prices and with free delivery even better.

Michael

MichaelNortheast, VIC

Great customer service

Excellent service, extremely fast delivery and exceptional updates on delivery. The product I ordered is a premium product. Highly recommend amminoz. I will definitely continue to use this store.

Rebecca N.

Rebecca N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible Customer Service

After a minor issue with delivery the customer service team were incredible in resolving the issue. Clear and fast communication, I never had to follow up and they were beyond helpful! Knowing my purchases are supported by such an awesome team is enough of a reason to keep coming back (let alone the cost savings)

Peter S

Peter S

Horleys Ice - Whey Protein Isolate is a great product

I have been purchasing Horleys Ice via the Amino online store for several years. The online store is easy to navigate and sells a great range of products. Product delivery is extremely prompt and customer service is perfect. In my last purchase I forgot to list a 15% discount voucher, but on advising Amino they immediately refunded the 15% which was a positive surprise and reflects their excellent customer service.

Eustathios

EustathiosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amino Z, your processes are phenomenal

Great price for a particular protein powder and phenomenal service. I would have liked a PayPal option but overall very happy with the website.
Delivery was super fast.

Kunal M.

Kunal M.Sydney, NSW

Great value supplements with excellent customer service

It was easy using the website, and the courier delivery was fast. I would definitely recommend it as a great-value alternative to brick-and-mortar supplement stores.

Jay B.Amino Z

Thank you Kunal! I'm really happy you're satisfied with your entire experience! Thank you for the support and we're looking forward to being of service to you again! :)

Richard W

Richard WCentral, SA

Great service and product pricing

As a repeat purchaser I love the ease of ordering and speed of service and delivery to regional SA. Great product range.

shane

shaneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Simple & Cheapest always

the options are endless & they are always the cheapest on the market, also arrived at my door within 48hrs. the product is also amazing with the best tasting with the aminoz brand

Sheraleeb

SheraleebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect service & quality products

The products you purchase from Amino Z are high quality and if you have any questions the staff are happy to help. The quality of the protein powder is outstanding, I’ve never had one I didn’t like the taste of.

Jay B.Amino Z

Thank you for sharing your feedback Sheraleeb! Mostly appreciated! I'm also really happy you liked our product range and quality! Thank you and we are looking forward to be of assistance to you again!

Devang

DevangPerth, WA

Great products and services

Their products and services are incredibly amazing. Their whole satff have been vey impressive, specially Jay is very helpful. They will keep you updated with all the information. Highly recommended!

Jay B.Amino Z

Thank you for that amazing feedback Devang! The pleasure is truly ours... I'm so glad that you are happy with your experience and we are looking forward to being of service to you again!

Great products, prices & service

I have been shopping at Amino Z for the past few years and have found them to be the best priced supplement store with great products and service. I have never had any problems finding what I need.

Jay B.Amino Z

Thank you Andrew! I appreciate you sharing your feedback publicly and really thank you for the support! I am so glad that you are happy with the service and I am looking forward to being of service to you again! :)

Samuel T

Samuel TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant product

Really easy to navigate website. Great deal on the 3KG (mix and match 1KG) produce. Flavour is surprisingly nice and it blends effortlessly. Quality packaging with nice aesthetics and resealable for convenience. Would highly recommend.

Brooke

Brookeasked

Amino Z

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot.
I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail.
Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP?

Hi Brooke,

We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September.

As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office.

I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Grace, Team Amino Z

Kangkan Aditya

Kangkan Adityaasked

Amino Z

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?

Hi Kangkan,

Types of protein are goal specific.

If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content.

If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders.

Hope this helps!