Zachary M.

Zachary M.

Please stop with the mobile spamming. It's really annoying.

I bought your products before and it was as described and would purchase again.
Except, you've been spamming my mobile phone with offers, even when I've replied STOP.
You still keep spamming me.
You have my email address, send offers there, If I like it I will buy.
But ffs stop spamming my mobile.
This is probably against the law and I'll be taking this further.

Brayden

Brayden

Can’t unsubscribe

Continually receiving unsolicited text and emails. Have contact and tried to unsubscribe numerous times. Will be reporting to ACMA as they have no ethics.

JacobI

JacobISydney

Bulk spam

Aminoz keep sending me spam emails. I used to purchase products from them but have since stopped.
The update email preferences button does not work and each time I contact them to remove me from their mailing list they send me more spam.

Jay B.Amino Z

Hi Jacobl. I'm very sorry for the troubles. I have made sure that your email is removed from our list for you not to receive further emails from us. Our IT has also checked to avoid any issues. Thank you!

Vanessa
Amino Z Team

Find out how Amino Z compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Don't waste your time or money

Delivery on my initial order took a month despite being an amino z member
They cancelled my order without refund
Difficulty using amino z points as payment despite spending hundreds of dollars to do so

Kim

KimMelbourne

Annoying and Picking

Mickey L

Mickey LSydney, NSW

Don’t buy from this store

I never received my item after receiving daily messages stating it was going to be delivered that day over a 6 day period. I requested a refund due to not receiving the item and I’m still waiting !!!!

TonyOrton63

TonyOrton63Perth, WA

Disappointed as bought from site before but on last they refused to price match healthcoAustralia at $58.95

As a return customer I find last attempt to buy they attended to defraud me. Price match at $58.95 but on checkout they attended to charge more. Emails to them did not address the attempt of over charging

VM24

VM24Sydney, NSW

Waiting for 10 days - No refund, No delivery yet. Worst service

TracyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Re order #109536925 still not received & no contact

Tracy

Thank you for getting back to me and sorting out my order much appreciated

Sahara

SaharaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Taken over 8 weeks and still have received my product

I was not satisfied, as I still have not received a tub of protein which was purchased over 8 weeks ago.I will not be buying from this company ever again.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth

I placed an order 2 weeks ago, it was expected to take a week to ship my order. I sent them an email I want to cancel the order and get a refund. The next day I got an email said my order is shipped with an ‘INCORRECT’ tracking number (my order cancel request is ignored). Then the order status changed to “Complete” after that (?) They took my money, I received nothing. I feel like I ran into some kinds of online scams. Really disappointed, would not recommend.

Appalling customer service

I was told I would receive a pull up bar two days after paying for it. I'm sitting here 10 days later with the money gone from my account. Have spoken to customer service team who say they can't find my payment. A few days back I was sent an SMS by Amino Z asking me about my payment - I replied and got a message back saying it was a wrong number. Feeling very cheated and want to know why I've had such a bad experience with this company that seems to only have positive reviews....

Mike JSydney, NSW

Good price but service is crap

Priority shipping is supposed to be 24 hours but it has been 4 days and still haven't received the product..[name removed] at Amino z is delightfully telling me to wait for 48 hours before they can provide an update of when i will get my product which was ordered a week ago and that it's not there problem that courier company has delayed the shipment. I am not paying the courier company and i am paying Amino Z and i expect my item to be delivered as advertised which is within 24 hours. [name removed] is being smart on top and trying to tell me how to calculate 48 hours..Pathetic and disgusting...crap customer service from [name removed]. Won't be doing business with them anymore.

Mike J

Also, I asked if I could pick it up from the store instead..I can’t even do that!!!!

Mike J

The issue has now been resolved..I went to the Caringbah store to get my product.

Dead lift plz!!!

Dead lift plz!!!Sydney, NSW

still waiting .... still waiting!!!!!

old story.. ordered online an item in nov 2018 still waiting in Jan 2019. i emailed them asking when will it be available received a reply saying your herbs of gold flu tablets is discontinued!!! Hmmmmm sure i ordered pre work supplement not flu tablets.. still waiting!!

C1994

C1994Adelaide

A waste of time

M. H.

M. H.GLENFIELD

Allows Ordering of out of stock items

The website allows you to order out of stock items (an item i needed desperately) then they send you some other items as delaying tactics till they replenish their stock. Refusing to give me immediate refund of a hefty amount of money so i can shop at a more reliable company even though I supplied photo proof of items sent.

Jay B.Amino Z

Stock unavailable only after payment made! Changed couriers without consulting! Held my package for

Never order online

Butters

ButtersSydney

Advertise heaps of products that are not in stock

Ordered $700 worth of supplements 80% of the items had to be back ordered because they don't stock them, even though they say they have it before you buy. Then told max 6 days wait for back order over two weeks later no order. I than contacted them three times waiting for response with a promise each time item will be sent in 24hrs. All lies. Now still waiting for products and no responses from them.

richieSydney

very poor customer service

Made an online order back in August and waited over a month with my order still on backorder even after receiving an email saying my order was completed. Called customer service who are based in the Philippines, who either spoke on top of me or hung up. Ended up cancelling my order and purchasing it from another store. I previously had good experience with you guys and told my friends of the good deals you guys have. I now regret telling them about you after this really bad experience. I can't believe that there is no manager who I can speak to here in Aus. You guys really need to improve your customer service.

Brooke

Brookeasked

Amino Z

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot.
I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail.
Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP?

Hi Brooke,

We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September.

As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office.

I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Grace, Team Amino Z

Kangkan Aditya

Kangkan Adityaasked

Amino Z

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?

Hi Kangkan,

Types of protein are goal specific.

If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content.

If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders.

Hope this helps!