Luke B.

adam b.

Prepare to wait 4 weeks for delivery... if you’re lucky

brarboyzPerth, WA

Charge me delivery fees

Aminoz charge me delivery fees which wasn't mention while i order it they just took the money, when i ask them next morning they said they have heavy charge for item which wasn't mention anywhere on the website. Well i tried to ask them why it's not tell me when i order. They charge extra without my consent but lady told me she cancel my order, they refund me back but waste my 4 days. Be careful and check invoice from aminoz.

brarboyz

I did call you and also email . But you decide to cancel my order

Jay B.Amino Z

Products are great but useless customer service

PeterRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Partial Order Issues

PeterR

Thankyou for your reply, I was genuinely surprised to read this and I applaud Amino Z for genuinely seeking to resolve the situation.

kind regards,
Peter

fair value

fair value

They changed for the worse. Become too aggressive with marketing/pricing

I was a customer from the beginning.

They used to be great all round, with deals, service and products.

Now, they are sending too many emails with too little substance.

Plus prices increased (and deals got worse.)

AndrewThe 6

Edit: 5 Stars to 2 Stars - warehouse and shipping flaws.

Bump

Jay B.Amino Z

Stock on backorder. Never transferred products.

Find out how Amino Z compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

bad service would be an understatement...

Took over three weeks and many emails, many of which were ignored, before my order was even dispatched, this was followed up by waiting over another week for it to arrive after multiple emails and calls to fastway couriers who make Australia post look golden at their worst.

I only give them two stars because the price was ok and the goods eventually actually showed up as ordered.

Lee f

Lee fWA

2nd order stuffed up. Going down hill

These used to be good at what they do and competitive but something has changed.

Listed items not available and excessive delays on orders being the main 2 problems.

I placed an order on the 25th knowing 1 item was on a 3 day back order, I was happy with that. I've received nothing in nearly 2 weeks so I checked today to find out the full order is not due to be shipped until the 10th Nov. Nobody wants to wait so long for supps, you give yourself a 7-10 day window and place an order so you don't run out. Stuff ups like this mess with routines and stop customers from coming back.

L25

L25

Very Disappointed..

Very disappointed with Amino Z to the point that I would never purchase from them again. I ordered a product that arrived within 5 or so days. When I opened the box and the product was hard and clumpy (I ordered a powder). I was eventually sent a refund and I must admit they were helpful with this process however when I finally received my replacement, it came with the same problem as the first!! I gave them another chance to rectify the situation merely to be disappointed again. I then requested a refund which was supposed to take '1-2 business days', 5 days and counting... I received an email to say the total was refunded to my account, no it was not!
Not happy, would not recommend and most definitely would not shop again!

John S

Fake price guarantee - avoid!

BensonL

BensonLThe Mallee, VIC

Whole order is held if free Item you select is not in stock. Poor communication. Still waiting.

Debbie

DebbieBlackburn

Products not in stock

Looked forward to ordering my RTD drinks and was even given a special 5% discount, but to my disappointment you are out of stock of both. I wish my time wasn't wasted and it should be stated on the first page like you had it on the old website. Unfortunately Amino Z doesn't have enough stock or/and regularly.
Definately not as good as they used to be.

nara_120

nara_120Barwon Downs, Victoria

Couldn't recommend them!

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New Changes

What a shame things have changed. I would spend a lot of money with Amino Z, they were great but not so anymore. From not being able to back order, to problems with the website, to not many products available anymore, to poor rewards points which isn't a reason to keep shopping here. Very disappointing.

Brooke

Brookeasked

Amino Z

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot.
I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail.
Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP?

Hi Brooke,

We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September.

As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office.

I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Grace, Team Amino Z

Kangkan Aditya

Kangkan Adityaasked

Amino Z

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?

Hi Kangkan,

Types of protein are goal specific.

If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content.

If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders.

Hope this helps!