Jamez

JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discount code did not work, but refund came fast.

I made a purchase and used a code, order went thru, even tho code was not valid, now i find myself trying to get my money back. After reading all the other “real” reviews, its going to take a long time. I will post/edit on here how this process pans out. EDIT- Refund happened very fast. Happy about that.

Great Product, a hassle to buy

Alex
Alex

Thank you for explaining to me the events I was a part of, and thank you for emphasizing that this was my fault.

Truong TMelbourne

It’s been more than 3 weeks and still didn’t receive the product

Registered the Club Z and ordered the Aminoz protein product for the first time. Thought with Club Z priority shipping, the product should be delivered within 2,3 days. Turn out 3 weeks already and still didn’t receive anything. Called Aminoz twice and they still have no idea what is going on with the shipping company.
Waste my time on waiting for this product when I can go to the shop to get the product straight away.
Terrible experience with the first order. Will never buy anything from this Aminoz again.

Truong T

Thanks Grace for your prompt reply. Sure, I’ll give it another try to order another product on Aminoz. Hopefully this time the delivery will be faster with Australia Post.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Amino Z compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Great although website buggy

Amino Z was a pleasure to deal with, product cost was competitive and shipping excellent, the only downside I had was the website not working properly so I almost abandoned because it was hard to find the product.

S A

S A

false discount code

They are advertising false discount code that makes the product cheaper than other stores but at the checkout the code wont work.
After spending almost an hour with the online help, they finally offered half the discount !!
I would suggest don't bother with their code and shop from other stores.

Mat McGuire

Mat McGuireMelbourne

Fantastic company

I found Amino Z to be a fantastic company to deal with, they were super helpful and always in contact with regular updates, i'll be shopping here a lot more from now on. Great company and awesome people.

September 22nd 2019 Update: Club Z review

The store and website are simple to use but I find the club z offers not very good. I don't think I will review the membership at this stage as I can get better offers buying the clearance items

Love the service Update: No more free gifts

I love the service, quality of packaging and shipment from Amino Z. Much better than attitude and bad service of Supplement Warehouse people. After months of constantly buying from SH, I'm now happy to be a loyal customer of Amino Z. :)

Update: I'm a bit disappointed that they've stopped giving free gifts for bulk purchases and only give you reward points which is so vague as to how much discount you might get in future.

Musi
Musi

Thank you for the response. I'll keep an eye. The regular freebies add a lot of excitement to purchases, could be just me but that is one of the main purchasing points for me besides price. Will keep looking for bundles

Thanks Musi! We look forward to more future orders from you :) - Blesi

abit confused

Wasnt to keen to purchase again as i was speaking to someone from overseas!! Wasnt comfortable giving my cc details over the phone! Not good enough, lost my sale, shop local !

Fantastic sellers

I only use Amino Z they are alway the cheapest and give away so much free stuff. Great job guys keep it up!!!

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Amino Z compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Brooke

Brookeasked

Amino Z

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot.
I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail.
Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP?

Hi Brooke,

We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September.

As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office.

I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Grace, Team Amino Z

Kangkan Aditya

Kangkan Adityaasked

Amino Z

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?

Hi Kangkan,

Types of protein are goal specific.

If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content.

If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders.

Hope this helps!