AMINO Z WPI 1KG REVIEW

DavoT

DavoTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

AminoZ is very good but don’t use Aramex for delivery

AminoZ’s products and service are excellent but, whatever you do, do NOT use Aramex (formerly Fastway) for your delivery. Aramex are the most useless courier ‘service’. I have tried to contact them on a few occasions, without reply, looking for my delivery that has taken two and a half weeks. AminoZ has also tried to contact them...without reply. Choose ANOTHER option for your delivery.

Eniko

Eniko

Amino is wonderful and good product's

Everything was going well, the product online is alot, the quality it's very good and we received the package on time. Always we received emails what's happening with our order which was very helpful

Tyler

TylerIllawarra, NSW

Great Service and Fast Delivery

Store was very easy to navigate. Wide range of products are organsied in logical categories. This is my first experience with this type of product so hard to comment on quality.

Nan

NanSydney, NSW

Good Service

This is the first time I have used Amino Z. The price of the product Vital All in One was competitive and the delivery was efficient. I was kept informed of the delivery process. thank you

rf032South East Queensland, QLD

Great priced quality products

Great search function. Easy to find products wanted. Good price and quality products. Choice of delivery options, I would recommend Aust Post, not the free courier service. Great customer service.

rf032

Thanks Jennifer, I think you have already put the postal option in place.

Anthony

AnthonyNorthern Region, NSW

Hard to beat company

Great range of supplements at a price point very difficult to beat. Some further investigation is required for ordering when determining whether AMINOZ has stock, but otherwise a pleasant experience

Sarthak

SarthakGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amino Z, the best a bodybuilder can get

I came across Aminoz & I found the best prices on a range of different products, no other sites can match it. The quality of Aminoz Protein Isolate is the best.

Amy

AmySouthwest, VIC

Best website

Easy to navigate the store so easy to find things
I was really satisfied with the range
And the quality of the product are amazing and easy to find what you need

Pain Free Knees

I used the search box to find what I was looking for found that the easiest.
Amino had what I was looking for as I had used the products before.
Once I had ordered the products I was pleasantly surprised how quickly I received them.

andreSydney, NSW

They make things right

Hi,

Thanks for making it right. I really appreciate it. I want it back to my paypal account please. This my order number #109455848

Kendall

KendallCentral, SA

Personalised shopping experience

I always feel like I'm buying directly from actual people, that really value my sale. This is rare for internet shopping! Products always arrive promptly with dispatch & tracking details advised.

Grace

GraceSydney

Amino Z review

Very easy to navigate and find what I was after, great range of products with good compitive pricing but unfortunately takes a very long time to recieve items ordered once they are on backorder.
Products always come packaged neatly and never had an any issue with quality.

Debb

DebbREDLAND BAY

Love this product!!

It was easy because I knew what i wanted. You hav various products which obviously caters for numerous peoples.needs and wants. The product I bought I love and have only ever used it...
it arrived in a timely fashion and packaged well.

Kellie

KellieMelbourne

Quick, easy and efficient

The store is very basic. Some would be turned off by that I found it easier to navigate.
They offered afterpay and a quick checkout. I was kept up to date on my order at all times and it was received in 2 days. I’d use them again.

Good all rounder!!

Savings is great. Service is great. Very helpful and knowledgeable about products. She was friendly and offered great assistance when needed.

Dusko

DuskoSydney

Good service, friendly advice...

Store attendant has navigated me through the store and applied applicable discount (as per my sms-es / emails). Everything has been done within less than five minutes... Great service...

Larissa M

Larissa MLane Cove

Great site with super cheap prices!

I would highly recommend this site for cheap supplements. Navigating the site is super easy, they offer great member benefits (and even cheaper member pricing) and they provide great service (updating you about your order, when it's been shipped, etc).
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because they didn't have ALL the brands I wanted, but otherwise, I will definitely be ordering through them again!

Nearly a 5 out of 5!

This is my second experience with aminoz. Last time i had a few too many delays due to issues that were mostly out of aminoz hands but this time around they have really improved. Highly recommended.

Trent

TrentSydney

Great staff & service. Good website.

Store is very good. Have visited Parramatta the staff there were amazing. I mostly order online though. Pretty easy to use, generally quite fast delivery. Couple of minor issues now with stock not in stock and taking a while to get restocked. Sfaff generally pretty upfront and recommending changing to another product rather than wait and wait.

Brooke

Brookeasked

Amino Z

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot.
I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail.
Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP?

Hi Brooke,

We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September.

As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office.

I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Grace, Team Amino Z

Kangkan Aditya

Kangkan Adityaasked

Amino Z

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?

Hi Kangkan,

Types of protein are goal specific.

If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content.

If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders.

Hope this helps!