Amino Z
4.8 from 2,714 reviews

Very impressed with AminoZ's level of service.

Even though all my products weren't available at time of order, I was constantly kept informed of the expected arrival to warehouse. Everything came within a week. Excellent experience overall.

Fast and easy shopping experience

Their store was extremely easy to navigate, found what I was looking for immediately. They stock a wide range of products. Quality of their products are amazing as well as their customer service. They also have fast shipping. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Personalised shopping experience

I always feel like I'm buying directly from actual people, that really value my sale. This is rare for internet shopping! Products always arrive promptly with dispatch & tracking details advised.

Great Product

Large variety of products - easy to use search facility that you can use all or part of the product name. Happy to buy these products again, good quality and especially good price.

easy to deal with and best in the business

Easy to use and find specific products that you are after. Wide range or products with competitive prices and price beat. Products stocked are always of high quality that money can buy

Great supplement company

I find your website easy to navigate regardless of what I am looking for. The range of products is excellent and the pricing is extremely competitive.
An email and text confirming my order is sent as soon as the order is complete with regular tracking updates
If any products are out of stock I am always kept up to date and provided options regarding my order if items are out of stock.
The product quality is always good and the daily club z deals offer great value.

The best nutrition/supplement store in Australia...!!!

Amino Z is a fantastic example of how you run a nutrition/supplement business in such a competitive market!!!

The website is easy to navigate with a great range of products and the best prices around period.
Their excellent customer service is one of the many reasons I keep coming back, with fast order processing and regular text message and email updates on the status of my orders and shipping.

Combine this with a fantastic rewards program and a 10% price beat policy just to name a few of their great features and you have a company that values your business and shows it.

I couldn't be happier and will definitely remain a loyal customer. Do yourself a favor and use the best in the industry!!!

Excellent customer service and competitive pricing.

Quite easy to navigate. Can search by type or brand. I like the feature which displays the last few orders so it's easy to reorder previous favourites. Fast delivery and personalised tracking is a bonus.

So impressed with Aminoz!

Was a little tricky to navigate the website to find flavours etc. However I was so impressed with the range they have! It’s hard to find those niche flavoured proteins in Australia without paying a fortune. Then the price was great! Really competitive! Then was delivered within 3 days. Insane!

great value, excellent range

The best value online supps, better range than the rest, rewards program is good value for regular purchases.
Quick postage.
Can't find Bnox from any other online Aussie site. Beats genesis for regular pricing.

Great Products at great prices

Very happy with the range of products and prices and I signed up for the rewards program which will basically pay for itself thorough future purchase I intend on making.

Great Product, a hassle to buy

I purchased the gold standard pre workout, 60 servings in watermelon and blueberry. I have to say these are fantastic, both flavours are great and the boost I get has me in the gym in the morning ready to go, instead of snoozing my alarm again. I like this version because it gives me just the right level of boost, I don't get the shakes from this one as I have had in the past with super intense products, so it's a great start to my day and I show up to work smiling.

I knocked off 2 stars because I was a new customer, referred by a mate, but it was such a pain in the butt to actually purchase the products while trying to use a new customer 20% off code they had going on. Multiple emails and an inordinate amount of time from me still couldn't fix their issue, so I had to cancel the order and place it again using their painfully slow site. Not a good buying experience and this ended up with my order being delayed by more than a week.

Hi Alex, Thank you for your review, and I am sorry to hear that. Please note that our system automatically flags and holds an order that was put through using the "New customer discount coupon" if it's NOT the first order in an Amino Z account. As per checking, you initially used "Mark's" Amino Z account and the coupon code used was for "Tegan" that's why we sent you an email informing you that the coupon code was not valid for the order. You explained to us that it's your first time to order from us and you were just referred by "Mark". Then, you asked to cancel the order so you can place a new order since you wanted to add some items as well. We then advised you to create your own account when placing the order so you can use your own "new customer discount coupon" and the coupon went through okay this time. Should you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. You may reach us via email at store-sales@aminoz.com.au or you can call us at 1300 264 669. Kind regards, Grace, Team Amino ZThank you for explaining to me the events I was a part of, and thank you for emphasizing that this was my fault.Hi Alex, Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry if you felt that way. It was not my intention to emphasize that this was anybody's fault. I just need to explain how the "new customer discount" works. I apologise for the confusion. I have sent you a separate email for the resolution. We absolutely hate leaving a bad impression on any of our customers and will ALWAYS go the extra length to ensure that you are at least happy. If there is anything else that we could do to rectify the situation, please let me know. You may reach us via phone at 1300 264 669 or via email at store-sales@aminoz.com.au. Kind regards, Grace, Team Amino Z

The best Australian Supps Provider. Period.

I have been using Amino Z for over 5 years now and have never had a bad experience. They always have a great range of products and are always introducing new things to try. Great products, great customer service and always delivered on time.

Fantastic service!

I shop online at Aminoz as I live in a rural area, the website is easy to navigate . My recent interaction with staff was efficient and the issue fixed immediately! The products arrived very quickly and are of an excellent quality, i have my favourites and they are always available online.

Excellent, reliable company for health products.

An easy site to navigate. Great range of products. Highly competitive prices. Reliable and speedy delivery. Good communication when it comes to the status of your order. What more could you want in an online health company.

Always Perfect

Unbeatable prices, great rewards and the best customer service. They always have just what I need. I send referrals to all my friends! The range is great, shipping lightning fast.

Professionalism and to the point

- usage of afterpay; Perfect
- availability of products; Perfect
- shipment time; perfect

Hassle free and to the point
I don't know why Parramatta warehouse was closed otherwise I wouldn't have waited for the shipment and went directly to the warehouse

Seemless product ordering and fantastic customer service!

Good quality products and great prices. Great range of choices too. Website easy to navigate around which is a bonus. Plenty of choice which is refreshing. Many thanks for making the process fun!

Quality products and fast shipping!

They always have high quality products and next level communication. Their reward system offers more bang for your buck. I'm a very happy customer and I'll be back for more supps!

Trusted Suppliers

The staff here are super helpful and will listen to exactly what you would like to achieve, and match up with their products. There is no hard sell, on recommedations.

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot. I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail. Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP? Thanks
Hi Brooke, Thank you for your enquiry, We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September. As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office. I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location. If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Grace, Team Amino Z

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?
Hi Kangkan, Types of protein are goal specific. If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content. If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders. Hope this helps! Kind regards, Ailene

Similar listings