2,603

Keith

KeithSydney, NSW

I am a price comparer and so far have only once (over three years) found a price cheaper than AMINOZ- but they matched anyway. Great range, absolutely excellent specials and top customer service.

Kevin P.

Kevin P.Perth, WA

Best online supplement store

I have been ordering products from Amino Z for a few years now. Their prices are very competitive and the customer service is brilliant. I would highly recommend Amino Z as the " go too " for all your supplements.

Michael Jones

Michael JonesNorth Queensland, QLD

Great prices and fantastic service!

Great prices on supplements and the service was brilliant. The shipping was quick and they sent multiple messages confirming it had been sent and double checking that it had arrived.

NMark

NMarkSydney, NSW

Outstanding company with unique membership offer!

Mattr

MattrIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

Quality product and service - will certainly be ordering more. Order arrived very fast with good communication. Well presented and easy website to navigate and was able to find what I needed easily

Franc

FrancSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I needed

Easy to search for items so I could just insert the name of the product and was given the options.
Satisfied with price and quality of product. Arrived super fast in a couple of days.

Mark H.

Mark H.Sydney, NSW

Competitive prices, excellent customer service

The Amino Z website is easy to navigate. The reviews are helpful and the range is good. Prices are competitive and price match option is another plus. Delivery is quick and efficient. Mist of all the staff provide excellent customer service before and after sales.

Cheapest protein around!

Guaranteed to be cheapest for protein specially with their price beat guarantee.
Dont go anywhere else for whey protein. Also very quick with postage package arrived only 2 days after ordering.

L.F

L.FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amino Z is the best supplement store around.

Amino-Z is my go-to shop for all of my supplement needs. I always get a fantastic discount, the products usually arrive extremely quickly and the product quality is always very high. The customer support team is fantastic and always available to help. Thanks!

Hayden

Hayden

Excellent communication/customer satisfaction.

These guys are amazing, cheaper than normal products, join the club to get even cheaper stuff and free shipping, the team is always checking to make sure you are happy!!

Vic

Vic

Products on aminoz website?

When you place your order on aminoz website it always say item is in stock as soon as you complete your payment you will receive a text from aminoz that they don't have the item you ordered in stock.

Tarquin

Tarquin

Fast delivery and great service!

Amino z is always good to use, not only are they cheap, but they price match with no issues, and are easy to contact. Thanks amino z for r fast shipping!

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Great discounted supps

Love their discounted supp offers. Never an issue with AminoZ.
I love how they offer a huge range and have sales on constantly.
I'll definitely keep on buying supplements from this company!

Shane S.

Shane S.Hunter Region, NSW

These guys go above and beyond I had to leave a review somewhere for them!

I've dealt with them on two occasions, on the 1st occasion I ordered a product which was out of stock they kept me in the loop and because the didn't get it in stock in time I'd ordered 5kg of protein powder they sent me 3 x 2.2kg! They always keep you in constant updates via SMS and their service is just amazing considering on both purchases I'd only spent $50.

On my 2nd order it was shipped within 2 days which is amazing these days as some co's take 2 days to just process the order!

I'll definately only use Aminoz for all my supps supplies in future they're great :)

Matty

MattySydney, NSW

Simply the best

Let me put it nice and simple, these guys are the best in the business.
Great service, great prices, fast delivery. Good range.
Biggest and possibly the strongest in Sydney/Australia when it comes to supplements

Sarthak

SarthakGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amino Z, the best a bodybuilder can get

I came across Aminoz & I found the best prices on a range of different products, no other sites can match it. The quality of Aminoz Protein Isolate is the best.

Steven Goossens

Steven GoossensGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AminoZ have great customer service, a large range of products and great prices

Easy to navigate website with a great range of products, great prices and customer service. There are heaps of specials and shipping of goods is always prompt and seamless. I have been using AminoZ for about 8 years now, and I totally recommend them

Worthy1

Worthy1Wanniassa 2903, ACT

Always get my supps from here

AminoZ is where i go to get my supps. They always have some sort of deal running which is a bonus since most of their time their products are the cheapest. If they arent the cheapest then they beat the price anyway so i have no need to go elsewhere. I also get Zpoints which i can use for further discounts, i personally stack them and then every few months it gives me massive discounts.

Juls

JulsIllawarra, NSW

Great prices and great service

I was told about this store last week and it only took me a day to put an order in. Great prices and service was sensational. Ill definitely be back

Elyse

ElyseSydney, NSW

Great deals, stellar customer service

This site is amazing, they have an incredible range of products and they almost always have deals on.
Some of their specials are unbelievably good value and the shipping is always really quick.

Their customer service is seriously next level. You get updates on your order all the way through to delivery and they seem genuinely concerned with making sure you are satisfied with your order.

Amino Z is the only site I use for supplements and protein snacks.

Brooke

Brookeasked

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot.
I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail.
Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP?

Amino Z
Jay B.Amino Z

Hi Brooke,

We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September.

As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office.

I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Grace, Team Amino Z

Kangkan Aditya

Kangkan Adityaasked

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?

Amino Z
Jay B.Amino Z

Hi Kangkan,

Types of protein are goal specific.

If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content.

If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders.

Hope this helps!