2,586

Exemplary Service

From first contact, Amino Z was a pleasure to deal with. They thanked me for my support and make it so easy to purchase with quick delivery as well. Plus their "Specials" section on the website has some insane deals.

Stacey

StaceySydney Surrounds, NSW

They are the best

Super easy there is a huge range of product and the quality is outstanding I have used this product for a while now and I’ve never had a problem with it from Amino z

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products are great

Easy to use website, all the products you can ever want. Trying a new product with a great discount. Delivery is quick and they keep you informed all the way.

Ian C

Ian CNorthern Region, NSW

Great tasting protein

Great taste and mixes well with water. Great value for money and low fat for my come prep and fitting mt macros with ny diet plan. Big bag so I dont have to buy all if the time too.

Lm1812

Lm1812Monash 2904, ACT

Great experience

Website was easy to find the exact product I was looking for.
There was a great product range. I was after the chocolate coconut Optimum Nutrition protein which is difficult to purchase, so I was really pleased Amino Z has this.
Shipping was fast.
Happy with my order.

Talos

TalosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great reduced products with fantastic shipping.

The web store is very easy to navigate around, and I found what I wanted.
Selection is overall very good, however I came for the discounted stock as it was exceptionally priced.
Tried some of the products purchased tonight and am very happy with what I received.

John B.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great prices and large range of products

My go to for supplements for years. Prices are always competitive so no need to shop anywhere else.
Always has good deals and specials if you're looking to try something new
Website is easy to find what you're looking for and has accurate stock quantity.
High quality customer service and never had an issue with shipping

Vineet

VineetSydney, NSW

Great customer service and fantastic product line!

Website is designed well and easy to navigate. This is well supported with great customer service and a great range of products to choose from. The quality of the products is good.

Great service, will be purchasing again.

Website navigation was quick and easy.
BCCA range was good. Quickly found what I was looking for and check out was fast as was delivery. Very happy with notifications of processing and delivery date.

My number 1 go to for Supplements and Dietary Requirements

My new go to site for my supplements and healthy snacks. Best price for my protein - and have compared quite a few. Love the "Price Match/Beat Price" app - enables me to get all my dietary requirements from the one place. And delivery - exceptional. Keep it up Amino Z!

Harry Voutos

Harry VoutosSydney, NSW

Product Range and Advice - Second to none!

More than just great prices, the Amino Z Team went over and above to make customer engagement a positive experience from the moment I placed my order until the moment it landed on my doorstep.

Their website is also full of helpful product information and advice, they really know their products and how to get the best results from them!

Director

DirectorBrisbane

I don't think I've dealt with these guys before but I can't fault the service. I bought some BCAA's from them and not only was the product sold at a great price but delivery was included. I was kept up to date with the delivery process by email and SMS. Will use them again in the future.

(I was offered some 'amino points' for writing this review but I wouldn't post anything that wasn't true and correct.)

Mohammed S.

Mohammed S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best place for buying supplements online!

I was offered the best price and it was pretty much the only place that had stock of the product I was after, transaction was quick and easy and I appreciated the communication throughout the process.

Jay B.Amino Z

Really really helpful to a newbie like me looking to better themselves in health and fitness.

I’ve been in possibly 8 times and have never once had a bad experience. All Cool Kats. Answered all questions and helped me get what was required to suit my needs. Thx. Guys

Always reliable and trustworthy

Everything is clearly labeled and set out both in store and online so you always know what you’re getting. Whilst there maybe a limited range of some items such as gloves (when compared to categories with a larger selection) the limited range still features a verity of great choices and quality

Nina S

Nina SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I was kept up to date every step of the way in regards to my order, great communication. Was easy to find what I was after on the website. Great quality product

Jatin

JatinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Aminoz has the best products and to top it all have an amazing Customer Service!!

Recently, I had an issue with a delivery of my product (no issues with Aminoz but the delivery partner). Charlene from Aminoz took in my request and went ahead to send me a replacement on the go.

I would like to mention that this is my 5th product buying experience with Aminoz and they just do not dissapoint. They are big and just gonna grow bigger if they keep their customers happy like this.

Overall, I am very happy with Aminoz.

Nhombo

NhomboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pumped!

Only used it once so far and had a solid workout! Gives you energy before the workout and you feel like you can go on forever. Highly recommended to everybody.

Excellent company

I’ve bought from this company many times before and they have excellent pricing they also do price match which I’ve done without a hassle they have great customer service and quick delivery.

Jamez

JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discount code did not work, but refund came fast.

I made a purchase and used a code, order went thru, even tho code was not valid, now i find myself trying to get my money back. After reading all the other “real” reviews, its going to take a long time. I will post/edit on here how this process pans out. EDIT- Refund happened very fast. Happy about that.

Brooke

Brookeasked

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot.
I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail.
Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP?

Hi Brooke,

We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September.

As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office.

I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Grace, Team Amino Z

Kangkan Aditya

Kangkan Adityaasked

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?

Hi Kangkan,

Types of protein are goal specific.

If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content.

If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders.

Hope this helps!