Amino Z (page 2 of 141)

4.8 from 2,814 reviews

2,591

Mohammed S.

Mohammed S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best place for buying supplements online!

I was offered the best price and it was pretty much the only place that had stock of the product I was after, transaction was quick and easy and I appreciated the communication throughout the process.

Jay B.Amino Z

Really really helpful to a newbie like me looking to better themselves in health and fitness.

I’ve been in possibly 8 times and have never once had a bad experience. All Cool Kats. Answered all questions and helped me get what was required to suit my needs. Thx. Guys

Always reliable and trustworthy

Everything is clearly labeled and set out both in store and online so you always know what you’re getting. Whilst there maybe a limited range of some items such as gloves (when compared to categories with a larger selection) the limited range still features a verity of great choices and quality

Nina S

Nina SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I was kept up to date every step of the way in regards to my order, great communication. Was easy to find what I was after on the website. Great quality product

Jatin

JatinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Aminoz has the best products and to top it all have an amazing Customer Service!!

Recently, I had an issue with a delivery of my product (no issues with Aminoz but the delivery partner). Charlene from Aminoz took in my request and went ahead to send me a replacement on the go.

I would like to mention that this is my 5th product buying experience with Aminoz and they just do not dissapoint. They are big and just gonna grow bigger if they keep their customers happy like this.

Overall, I am very happy with Aminoz.

Nhombo

NhomboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pumped!

Only used it once so far and had a solid workout! Gives you energy before the workout and you feel like you can go on forever. Highly recommended to everybody.

Excellent company

I’ve bought from this company many times before and they have excellent pricing they also do price match which I’ve done without a hassle they have great customer service and quick delivery.

Jamez

JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discount code did not work, but refund came fast.

I made a purchase and used a code, order went thru, even tho code was not valid, now i find myself trying to get my money back. After reading all the other “real” reviews, its going to take a long time. I will post/edit on here how this process pans out. EDIT- Refund happened very fast. Happy about that.

D.C.S

D.C.SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amino Z - You have Customer service NAILED!

I stumbled on Amino Z due to being consistently let down by a major supplement player. Not only was the product i required Available with Amino Z they were also cheaper. The customer service these guys provide from the Web Page through to delivery is exceptional. They even follow up on your delivery making sure all is as it should be. Will not need to return to OUT OF STOCK supplier, i now have Amino Z. Thank you

Speedy Gainz

I have been ordering through Aminoz for over a year. Reason being, they deliver quicker than anyone else I have used in the past. If you need your supps fast, I'd definitely suggest these guys!

Exceptional service

True
Not really ! Some of the items are out of stock for while .
Superb quality .
Must fix the iPhone issues in the system, cuz it’s not functioning properly . I nearly pull out buying from Aminoz .

Christine G

Christine GSydney, NSW

Satisfied with service

Fairly easy to navigate the store to find what I wanted once I used the search box.
A good range of products but unfortunately the flaxseed oil I wanted will no longer be stocked.
The products that have arrived seem to be of good quality, no complaints.

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Super easy to find what I was looking for. Fast checkout. Excellent customer service. They texted to me advise slight delay in sending and then posted extremely quickly. Will absolutely buy from again.

James P.

James P.Sydney, NSW

Great range of products and fast shipping!

The range of products is impressive, everything I was looking for supplements wise was available. Prices are also reasonable, there’s a 10% price beat guarantee if you find what you want cheaper somewhere else. The shipping is also free and very quick, ordered on Friday received on Tuesday morning. Communication was also good, got a text and email every step of the way. Would recommend!

Lisa M.

Lisa M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sensational Service and Prices

I placed an order at 2.10am on August 19 and it arrived on my doorstep in Melbourne at 10am August 20! From the start the service was amazing. The website is extremely easy to navigate and I easily found what I was looking for - there was the opportunity to get a discount if I joined - which I took up and saved 25%. From the moment I placed the order - the communication was swift, friendly and professional. I was kept up to date on when it shipped and that it was arriving. The packaging was perfect and the product 100% what I'd hoped for. Perfect service - Thank you

Amy

AmySouthwest, VIC

Best website

Easy to navigate the store so easy to find things
I was really satisfied with the range
And the quality of the product are amazing and easy to find what you need

Yousof

Yousof

Good product. Great price

I really liked the protein crunch. It tastes good and has 20g protein. It was delivered to me in three business days only with 6 months left for expiry. Will definitely order again

Deejay McCarthy

Deejay McCarthyIllawarra, NSW

amazing service and awesome supplements

Really impressed with the outstanding service and fast delivery amino z provide, amazing deal's awesome supplement's and very friendly professional staff, thanks again guys you got a life time customer!

MandaJane

MandaJaneSydney, NSW

Awesome!!

Fantastic customer service and always the best prices.
Website is easy to use and the product range is great.
They offer a great loyalty program too which makes prices even cheaper!

RobbieCoogee

RobbieCoogeeRedfern

Great price and easy to order

Their website is easy to use and they have regular special offers. I ordered my product and it arrived in 2 workings days. Too easy and would strongly recommend them for the large range of supplements.

Brooke

Brookeasked

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot.
I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail.
Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP?

Hi Brooke,

We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September.

As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office.

I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Grace, Team Amino Z

Kangkan Aditya

Kangkan Adityaasked

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?

Hi Kangkan,

Types of protein are goal specific.

If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content.

If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders.

Hope this helps!