Amino Z

Amino Z (page 2 of 138)

4.8 from 2,743 reviews

Useless

Sketchy web site didn’t go to payment page. Order shows are payment pending but no way to pay.
Takes several days before someone tells me how to pay.
Multiple texts and emails from various persons advising I haven’t paid, or how to pay. After I pay (PayPal) I get more emails stating they want more info...WTH.
Query that and told all is ok. Next, receive email saying most of items out of stock now and will be delayed a week.
Ask if I want to substitute or wait. Advise to fulfil order and deliver with one week delay.
Next receive a phone call stating delay is now two weeks and offering to supply what little they have and cancel order for the rest.
I advise them to cancel entire order and process refund (PayPal) immediately.
Told this would take up to 3 business days, blaming the banks.
This is the Morse run, most useless company I have ever dealt with. I’d give them minus 5 stars if I could.
P.S. still waiting for refund and just received another email apologising and blaming banks for delay.

Hi Steve056, Thanks for the feedback and I am terribly sorry for the experience you've had with the order from having issues with the online payment, stock error and refund process. There's absolutely no excuse for this and clearly such a situation should never have arisen in the first place. If you could please provide me your order number so I can expedite the refund as a priority and also see what else we can do to make up for the inconvenience. You may send it here via private message or you may reply to this post publicly. You can also reach us via email at store-sales@aminoz.com.au or you can call us at 1300 264 669. I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and I look forward to hearing from you shortly so that we can rectify this issue immediately for you. Kind regards, Grace, Team Amino ZRefund has subsequently been received as a has a “points statement” with zero balance and an acknowledgement of me details being deleted from their system after my request. This is the last I’ll be spending any time on this.Thanks for your reply steve056. Kindly provide me your order number so we can further look into this, so we can investigate further and fix the issue. Again, we apologise for the inconvenience and I look forward to hearing from you shortly. Kind regards, Grace, Team Amino Z

Fabulous place to buy all your health foods!

Super easy to navigate the website and the products are really delicious. They have everything available and if they don’t they go out of their way to keep you updated as to the product being restocked.

They make things right

I ordered Cyborg whey 1.5kg that is $86.16 in value written in my receipts, but it has some discount when I buy it. There's no detail on how much discount I received for that order and I couldn't retrieve it as I order multiple items.

So after 10 days without any news on when my order will be delivered, I chatted them and they said that the ETA for my Cyborg whey is still 3 weeks away from today, I decided if I could change my Cyborg 1.5kg order to ON 2.27kg which valued at $84.90.

They said that I need to add another $10.35 for the price difference when its showing that the value of my previous order is higher than my replacement(based on the current price on their website and price on my receipt). They said its because that they only received $57.57 with the secret price given to me. The chat rep(Charlene) keep apologizing but wouldn't budge on giving me the replacement without me giving additional money. I finally gave up as I don't have time to argue over $10.35.

But this shows how aminoz treat the customer. I would rather you not aplogizing but act upon it to give solution to your customers.

Hi Andre, Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We've gone through the case and clearly we could have approached it in a better way. We also used this (issue that happened with your order) internally as a case study so we can avoid this from happening again. The rep who handled the issue may have overlooked the discount that was applied to the original item you bought. We want to make this right and I'd like to refund the additional payment that you sent us (which we should have just done in the first place). Please let us know if you want it back to your PayPal account; or if you want it as store credits instead. Again, we apologise and appreciate your business. Thanks again for the feedback - this is of great value to us so we can improve to avoid this from ever happening again. I look forward to hearing from you shortly so that we can rectify this issue immediately for you. Kind regards, Grace, Team Amino ZHi, Thanks for making it right. I really appreciate it. I want it back to my paypal account please. This my order number #109455848You're welcome, Andre! Thank you for letting us rectify the issue about your order. We also sent a separate email last 28 April regarding the Z points we've added to your Amino Z account. Should you have any queries or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Grace, Team Amino Z

No fuss Easy transaction

I setup an account an placed an order with no trouble. Item arrived quickly. No hassles. Very easy transaction. No complaints at all. Very satisfied. Highly recommended. Amino Z has a massive range.

EVL Nutrition BCAA Energy 30 Serves

Aminoz had amazing customer service. The delivery was quick and efficient. The products : EVL Nutrition BCAA Energy 30 Serves in the Latte and apple flavours were tasty and delicious. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the service and products. Thank you Aminoz.

Good price but service is crap

Priority shipping is supposed to be 24 hours but it has been 4 days and still haven't received the product..[name removed] at Amino z is delightfully telling me to wait for 48 hours before they can provide an update of when i will get my product which was ordered a week ago and that it's not there problem that courier company has delayed the shipment. I am not paying the courier company and i am paying Amino Z and i expect my item to be delivered as advertised which is within 24 hours. [name removed] is being smart on top and trying to tell me how to calculate 48 hours..Pathetic and disgusting...crap customer service from [name removed]. Won't be doing business with them anymore.

Also, I asked if I could pick it up from the store instead..I can’t even do that!!!!Hi Mike, Thank you for your feedback and I apologise for the inconvenience. Amino Z is a separate company. We only hire the courier company to deliver orders for us. Though this may be the case, we can chase the order for you. Kindly provide your order number so I can further assist you; so that I can also investigate why the rep handled the issue this way - to make sure this doesn't happen again. You may send it here via private message or you may reply to this post publicly. You can also reach us via email at store-sales@aminoz.com.au or you can call us at 1300 264 669. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you shortly so that we can rectify this issue immediately for you. Kind regards, AileneThe issue has now been resolved..I went to the Caringbah store to get my product.

Poor business ethics - No way to unsubscribe from their database

Have contacted them on numerous occasions to unsubscribe my email with no success. Currently taking this matter to AMCA to investigate their poor business ethics. Really disappointing I have to go to this effort.

Hi Brayden, Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. I can understand how frustrating this can be with the amount of spam that's out there nowadays. Whenever we receive requests like this, we make sure the request is done as soon as we receive it. Please confirm your email address so we can make sure that it has been removed from our list. I will also need to forward this to our Marketing and the technical team to check this further as there may be a system glitch in removing the email addresses from our mailing list. I assure you that we will do our best to prevent this from happening again. Again, I'm very sorry and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this. Kind regards, Ailene

Great range of products at great prices

I love the range of products- I’ve been purchasing Avocado Chips, Almond Chips and Protein Chips and will continue to purchase through this company. I have even joined to Amino Z club for points and it really just pays for itself- definitely worth signing up

Amazing, they beat any price I've found and their customer service is second to none in the industry.

Easy enough to navigate their website, huge range lacking only a few really niche things, quality has never been an issue

Been using them for a few years and have never had any trouble. Their rewards system is excellent too!

Exceeded expectations

Easy website to use. Quick delivery. Good service. Great prices. Awesome product. Been shopping online for supplements for many years now, and Amino Z is now my go to website. Will definitely be using them again!

Above and beyond with customer service and care

The website is easy to navigate. The product I get is the best price I can find (either matching the lowest price, or often times beating it). Regular discounts on all product and great loyalty to returning customers!
Customer service is amazing, they go above and beyond with both emails and messages!

Great Service!

Amino Z provide a great service. I didn't update my address after I moved which meant my products couldn't be delivered and were sent back to Amino Z. They kindly contacted me to let me know and sent them back out to my new address at no extra charge. Their products are always well priced and they are continually having special deals which allows you to pick up a bargain from time to time.

Seriously good service

There's a few things that I like about AminoZ.

1. The live chat option is really helpful. They answer your questions rapidly and are able to help you navigate the site.
2. The personal offers over email are individual and tailored to you. So you feel the love.
3. Product range is okay. Would be handy if they got a few more Jym branded products.
4. Postage is quickfire. Comes in a day or two max.

Very good supps site overall.

My go to for Supplements!

Always have a great experience when purchasing on Amino Z! The customer staff are amazing and keep you up to date every step of the way from ordering to delivery. And the products are always top notch at competitive prices. High recommend!

Easy to use!

I was re in ended the Blessed - plant based protein shake from this site as it’s the lowest price. I also got $10 off as I was referred. The product arrived promptly and it tasted lovely- choc - coconut flavour. I’ve tried other ‘dairy free’ products and they were aweful! This product is lovely, it was easy to find on the site- I just typed in ‘blessed’. Will be purchasing from here again!

Great customer service and experience

A great range of products, ease of use of website, great customer service and prompt delivery. The prices are fantastic. Highly recommended. Will absolutely buy from Aminoz again. Thanks again

Best customer service experience ever.

Best customer service experience ever. Great range of products and resonable prices. Easy to shop website, quick and efficient checkout and super fast despatch and delivery. Will defiantly be back.

Very impressed with AminoZ's level of service.

Even though all my products weren't available at time of order, I was constantly kept informed of the expected arrival to warehouse. Everything came within a week. Excellent experience overall.

Fast and easy shopping experience

Their store was extremely easy to navigate, found what I was looking for immediately. They stock a wide range of products. Quality of their products are amazing as well as their customer service. They also have fast shipping. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Personalised shopping experience

I always feel like I'm buying directly from actual people, that really value my sale. This is rare for internet shopping! Products always arrive promptly with dispatch & tracking details advised.

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot. I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail. Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP? Thanks
Hi Brooke, Thank you for your enquiry, We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September. As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office. I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location. If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Grace, Team Amino Z

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?
Hi Kangkan, Types of protein are goal specific. If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content. If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders. Hope this helps! Kind regards, Ailene

Similar listings