Amino Z

Amino Z (page 2 of 136)

4.8 from 2,712 reviews

Amazing service and products

Super quick delivery with regular update. I was able to use tracking for my delivery. I was able to find everything I needed. Will be using again and will recommend.

Great service very fast delivery

Amino Z website is easy to navigate and easy to place orders. The communication is very good with detailed updates and follow up emails after delivery. If you have any questions they reply quickly with answers. I will be referring Amino Z to my friends for sure

Outstanding customer service

I chose to talk to an operator and from start to finish the company was outstanding . Product was out of stock, however the updates and communication was again outstanding until the product was actually delivered.

Great service and range

Amino Z always seems to have great customer service and delivery speeds + good prices on name brand products which is why I always choose them over other supplement stores. I'll always pick the supp store I know will deliver super fast and without sending me old stock/damaged products. Plus Aileen always follows up and responds quickly to any issues or questions.

Great service, fast delivery

Absolutely stoked,great service and really fast delivery :) would recommend this site to anyone could not be happier with my purchase

Still no product after 10 weeks waiting! Not the first time

Shambles of a company. This is the second time they have done this! We ordered two flavours of protein from them, big 3kg tubs. Online it said it was in stock! It let me buy both of them! I buy in bulk to also get the freE postage! We received one of the tubs of protein but not the other! We then had an email saying, the other was out of stock! Yet it let me purchase it online and said it was in stock! Every two weeks I received an email saying it’s not in stock yet and should be with them in 10days!
10 weeks later still no product. After several emails back and forth. I then ask for a refund as I cannot wait any longer! They then tell me they are charging me $10 postage for the one we received. Yet I wouldn’t of purchased just one! I purchased two!! Therefore the postage would of been free! It is not my fault they sent them separately! And they have had my money for the other tub of protein I still haven’t received for 10 weeks now!!
As I said this isn’t the first time they have done this. We ordered from them before and they did the same thing. We then decided to give them another chance and it’s happened all over again. I still don’t have my money back! They still owe me $120 from the protein they haven’t sent me yet!!!!

Hi Christy, Thank you for your review and I apologise for the inconvenience. About the $93.97 refund, it was processed last 28 January 2019 by our Accounting department. Our bank is Commonwealth Bank - if you have the same bank, refund is instant. However if you have a different bank (not CBA), clearing of funds to your account will depend on your bank's number of days of clearing. Some banks will clear it within 24 hours however some may take 2 to 3 business days. I have consulted the management regarding what happened to your order. Our manager agreed to refund the $9.99 as well. We also replied to your email and asked you to provide your bank account details so we can send the $9.99 refund via bank transfer instead. You may send your reply here via private message or you may reply the email we've sent you last 1 Feb 2019. You can also reach us via chat, or you can call us at 1300 264 669. I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and I look forward to hearing from you shortly so that we can rectify this issue immediately for you. Kind regards, Grace, Amino Z

Great prices and huge range.

I find the online store can be a little temperamental - somedays it's very easy and fast to use and others it can be slow and stubborn. Perhaps these are just times when everybody wants supplements!
The range available for purchase is amazing and the prices are very competitive. My only suggestion would be to use stronger packaging when multiple heavy items are packed in a single box. Twice now I have received a package that was just about to burst open.

Fast, efficient and great variety

The store is extremely easy to navigate through. You can easily opt to search for your required item and there is always a wide selection of new items or on sale items to tempt you as well. 99% of the products purchased through the site have been delicious but every now and again I might sample something that isn't to my tastes - totally not Aminoz fault though!

Very happy with service and product

Customer service team really went the extra effort to email and check up that I received my order and was happy with it. It’s appreciated. Very happy. Thank you.

Great service and great selection of products

Great website, range and service, highly recommended , the selected product wasn’t available but I was contacted straight away and offered great alternatives.

Quick, easy.

Easy website. Great communication. Fast postage. Had correspondence with a few of the staff and they were all lovely to deal with.

Amino Z is amazing :-)

I’ve been buying my whey protein and other supplements from Amino Z for years... love it, always very easy to use, quick delivery and never have any problems with the process.

Great job and keep up the great work!

Don't trust "Item in stock" they lie about Items in stock which aren't and with poor communications

I used to be a regular customer of Amino 3 years ago and back then I never had an issue and recommended everyone I knew. Back to sport, this time I ordered 8 items "all in stock on website except one" but in a couple days I just received couple of shakers and two sample boxes which were all fat burners which I don't need. When I messaged where is my other order, I received a late respond after a day that they aren't available and some of them takes 2 weeks ETA. I was very disappointed but jumped to their website double check, they say it's fully in stock. I still try to communicate and change my order to different sizes and flavours whatever they have in stock in order to get them quickly but they don't care. They are very unprofessional and reply to your message at late night with different operators names.

After a few days of battle I cancelled my order and bought all my sups from my local store. After many messages they refunded me but charged me for crap sample box with full of cheap fat burners.

Hi Sam, Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that. We do offer backorder that's why you can still order an item eventhough it's not in stock. Upon checkout, you may choose to send whatever is in stock first. With regards to the backorder ETA's, we rely on the ETA provided by our supplier. These are just "estimated" dates of arrival. However we have a system in place where customers are automatically sent a backorder email follow up if the product still hasn't arrived on the promised ETA. If you did not receive our emails regarding your backorder, please let us know so we can look into the issue as there might be a technical glitch that needs to be fixed. You may also check the availability of stocks by clicking the "Click to Check In-store" located below the product's name. Regarding the email replied, we reply to emails within 24 hours. Our customer service is 24/7 that's why you can still receive email replies at late night. Kindly provide your order number so I can look into this. You may send it here via private message or you may reply to this post publicly. You can also reach us via chat through our website; or via email at store-sales@aminoz.com.au or you can call us at 1300 264 669. I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and I look forward to hearing from you shortly so that we can rectify this issue immediately for you. Kind regards, Grace, Team Amino Z

Great source of online supplements!

So stoked to have found AminoZ, the store was easy to navigate and had a wide range of products and brands. One of the products I wanted was on back order and still arrived within a few days after receiving detailed email updates. Highly recommend!

Great shopping experience

Always great service and quick delivery 10/10
Cheapest in Aus and if not they will match it with no hassle at all

Charlatans

Placed an order for two items both of which were listed as "fully in stock". I get a text message the next day to say they're both out of stock and on backorder, and won't be sent for at least another week. I emailed them, sent text messages and called the 1300 number and the number just rings out no matter when you call, no one ever answers the phone. No idea when my products are coming. Will never buy from these fakes again!

Hi Cold Roses, Thank you for your review. With regards to our 1300 number, there were days last week that our phone lines were down, but it's now back up and working. We do offer backorder that's why you can still order an item eventhough it's not in stock. Upon checkout, you may choose to send whatever is in stock first (NO extra cost on shipping).. With regards to the backorder ETA's, we rely on the ETA provided by our supplier. These are just "estimated" dates of arrival. However we have a system in place where customers are automatically sent a backorder email follow up if the product still hasn't arrived on the promised ETA. If you did not receive our emails regarding your backorder, please let us know so we can look into the issue as there might be a technical glitch that needs to be fixed. You may also check the availability of stocks by clicking the "Click to Check In-store" located below the product's name. Kindly provide your order number so I can look into this. You may send it here via private message or you may reply to this post publicly. You can also reach us via email at store-sales@aminoz.com.au or you can call us at 1300 264 669. I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and I look forward to hearing from you shortly so that we can rectify this issue immediately for you. Kind regards, Grace, Team Amino Z

Top Source for On-line Supplements

I have used AminoZ for a few years now for the range of ON products I typically use. Every time I check prices before buying from them and they have been the cheapest every single time.
Quick delivery, frequent sale and discount codes and detailed delivery update and customer follow-up from these guys have hooked me up.
Totally recommended.

Professional, Fast, Satisfaction!

Both the website and the store in North Parramatta are both very easy to navigate and find exactly what I needed.
Always satisfied with the range of products- they always have them in stock too!
The info on the website makes it easy for me to trust the great quality of the product

Amino Z review

Very easy to navigate and find what I was after, great range of products with good compitive pricing but unfortunately takes a very long time to recieve items ordered once they are on backorder.
Products always come packaged neatly and never had an any issue with quality.

Highly recommended and top quality

Website so easy to use. Great range of products available and the quality was excellent definitely prefer Amino Z over other supplement sites and stores.

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot. I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail. Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP? Thanks
Hi Brooke, Thank you for your enquiry, We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September. As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office. I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location. If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Grace, Team Amino Z

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?
Hi Kangkan, Types of protein are goal specific. If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content. If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders. Hope this helps! Kind regards, Ailene

Similar listings